• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 4, 2013 Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

When we split the lists in the past, we had 2 lists and anyone wishing to be on both lists were simply put on both lists (thus receiving gifts from everyone and giving to everyone). This would be my preference if we split the list, but we're also okay with doing a large list of 20+...the more the merrier!

We are so excited to take our first Disney Cruise!
:yay:

Here's our group:

Mike (45), Melissa (44), Jackson (6), Kellen (4). Hometown: Seattle, WA. Stateroom #10142. Late Dining

SEADISNEY said:
We are so excited to take our first Disney Cruise!
:yay:

Here's our group:

Mike (45), Melissa (44), Jackson (6), Kellen (4). Hometown: Seattle, WA. Stateroom #10142. Late Dining

Welcome! Novice Disney cruisers too :) can't wait!!

Anyone wishing to receive a special disboards lanyard please sign up by clicking the link in my signature! These lanyards are being provided by the members of the lanyard team, and they are for all disboarders.

We are getting close now :) I can't find the link on your signature.....I may be interested in lanyards. Txs!

Hi everyone,

This will be our 2nd Disney cruise, and we are super excited! There was some question as to whether or not we were going to be able to go due to my husband's job, but luckily things worked out and we made our final payment yesterday. We booked this cruise last year while on the Dream, but I wanted to avoid looking at the boards and getting excited about it if there was a chance we couldn't go. But now I'm in full planning mode and can't wait to meet our fellow travelers!! I'm going to request to join the Facebook group as well. It will be me, DH, and DS who is 8.

Hi everyone,

This will be our 2nd Disney cruise, and we are super excited! There was some question as to whether or not we were going to be able to go due to my husband's job, but luckily things worked out and we made our final payment yesterday. We booked this cruise last year while on the Dream, but I wanted to avoid looking at the boards and getting excited about it if there was a chance we couldn't go. But now I'm in full planning mode and can't wait to meet our fellow travelers!! I'm going to request to join the Facebook group as well. It will be me, DH, and DS who is 8.

Welcome! Glad everything worked out for your DH.:woohoo: See you soon on FB!

Hello! I tried to PM you but since i'm new and this is literally my 1st post ever on Disboards it wouldn't let me :/

We are THRILLED to have our cruise booked and to find this group! We just surprised the girls yesterday!

My name is Chelsea- i'm 30
Bill is 45
and our girls our
Caeley 11
Kynnady 9
Mackynzie 5

We are coming from Texas!

stateroom #9114
late dinner seating

I am the only one that has been on a Disney cruise so i am very excited to take them on this awesome new ship and take part in all kinds of fun things.
We want to join the Fish extender thing as well.
See y'all soon! .... and yes that is a real word where we come from ;) lol

Cant wait!
76 days........

-Chelsea

k8smiles said:
We are getting close now :) I can't find the link on your signature.....I may be interested in lanyards. Txs!

Under "Sarah" in my signature there is a link for the April 28th FE and then below that is a link for the May 4th Lanyards. If you're using the app on the ipad I don't think you can click on it, but you should be able to on a regular computer. If you cannot get it working just let me know your names (first only), an email address, and stateroom number and I will add you to the list!

caribbeandreaming said:
Hi everyone,

Awesome! We too traveling with an 8yo DS. Maybe they can connect. Flying from BWI-MCO.

All checked in... 12:30 Boarding

My DS is 8 as well. Maybe we can get them all emailing each other before the cruise. LMK and I will get you his email address.

Sounds good to me!

Agh- it won't let me post my email address to y'all or PM you. I have to have more than 10 post...

Me and the girls are already working on some stuff for the FE. :)

Question though since we've never done this before - do you make/ give to every person (adult and child) in the room or just a set per stateroom?
Working on some more ideas and need to know the usual practice.

I think this is a really cool idea- what kiddos don't LOVE getting mail??!? And it being fun disney inspired stuff!

As far as how many, I would like to know if it's per room or per person before I let y'all know if I need the larger group or the smaller one please. So any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Chelsea

chelseadawn22 said:
Sounds good to me!

Agh- it won't let me post my email address to y'all or PM you. I have to have more than 10 post...

Me and the girls are already working on some stuff for the FE. :)

Question though since we've never done this before - do you make/ give to every person (adult and child) in the room or just a set per stateroom?
Working on some more ideas and need to know the usual practice.

I think this is a really cool idea- what kiddos don't LOVE getting mail??!? And it being fun disney inspired stuff!

As far as how many, I would like to know if it's per room or per person before I let y'all know if I need the larger group or the smaller one please. So any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Chelsea

It is entirely up to you for the FE. You may do per person or per stateroom. You may do one gift per day or one per cruise. You can do seperate gifts for kids and adults or you can do gifts based on the family. I hope this helps! We are doing a gift per person, but in the past we've done per stateroom.

I will deliver one gift bag per stateroom. There will be several different items in the bag from candy to surprises from bought items to homemade. There is one handmade item that is one per person in the cabin.

Hope this helps.

I have been working on one part of our FE gifts and I am so excited! They are turning out so cool!
So happy that I heard about this and get to join y'all in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter