May 4, 2013 Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Welcome!! There is a Facebook page but I'm no good at working it, so I just did a search for the group and found it (we have a red solo cup as a image if that helps).

I can wait for vacation especially with this cold weather!!

Just finished designing (with the help of the DIS boards designers) one of my FE gifts for this sailing. It represents Wisconsin. Have one for each of the cabins listed on the FE roll call list, ten extra for late registers, and a few extras to hand out to those we meet.

This is our first FE participation and I'm getting very excited.

Hi everyone! I will be joining all of you on this cruise as well as my friend Sarah. My kids and I just got off the EBPC cruise last month. I saw that they released some great rates for the WBPC so I half jokingly asked my mother in law if she'd like to watch the kids while I went back on the PC cruise. She actually said yes! So I was about to book that cruise when I was talking to a friend who will be working on this cruise so I decided to jump ship from the Wonder and join the Fantasy! I aksed my friend Sarah to join me and she said of course. We did the Hawaii cruise together last May and had so much fun!

I think I am going to opt out on the FE for this trip. We had 80 cabins on the EBPC and I have an FE to do for our June and August cruises. So this cruise is about nothing but relaxation! Can't wait! :cool1:

Welcome to all those who joined us!

socababy--I'm super jealous of your EBPC journey! I say go for it with the WBPC!

Well I'm late to the thread, but we won't be late for the voyage! We're a party of four; Bill (me) 54 -ouch, DW Lisa 53, DD Amanda 19, DDBF Bryan 21. Louisville Kentucky is home, we are on main dining schedule.

Glad to join this gang of Fantasy sailors! I read through several pages at the beginning of this thread and several pages prior to where this post lands and didn't notice reference to a planned DISboard meeting. I very well could have overlooked it, but is a DIS meet planned?

This is from DS9 Ben
"I can't wait for the tropical beaches :beach: in 100 days!!

Goofy called our house Sunday morning to let our boys know that we'd be on the ship May 4th! They are very excited to say the least :hyper:, I'm wondering if we told them too soon!

I'm working on my countdown calendar and was wondering: How many days out do you start your countdown? Right now I have 36 Mickey heads cut out which is little over a month out!

Looks like we should have a full cruise! When my husband called to book the other day it was sold out for those traveling with kiddos!

Welcome to all of those who have joined us!

How does a meet up right before sail away sound? Or since there are lots of families with kiddos we could do one the first sea day?

hamm1207 said:
Looks like we should have a full cruise! When my husband called to book the other day it was sold out for those traveling with kiddos!

Welcome to all of those who have joined us!

How does a meet up right before sail away sound? Or since there are lots of families with kiddos we could do one the first sea day?

How about 3:00 at the D Lounge for a meet? This time and place work well on our last cruise

JoeSchmieg said:
How about 3:00 at the D Lounge for a meet? This time and place work well on our last cruise

Sounds good to me! Do you want to do it on embarkation day?

We usually meet up on the deck above the pools for sail away, but there are lots of families with kids cruising.

hamm1207 said:
Sounds good to me! Do you want to do it on embarkation day?

We usually meet up on the deck above the pools for sail away, but there are lots of families with kids cruising.

Yes embarkation day. After 3:00 the life drill is 4:00 than anyone wanting to meet on deck for sail away can do that. My wife and I usually find a quiet place to enjoy sail away on our own

JoeSchmieg--sounds good to me!!

Anyone interested in personalized lanyards for the cruise, please add your names to the lanyard list (the link is in my signature).

mousemom20 said:
Jennifer (33) Timothy (32) from Town of7 Tonwanda Ny stateroom 7168 Late Dinning

We're from lockport and traveling with other from NT....stateroom 7180! Any children coming with you and if so, how old?

Disboards meet will be 3:00 D-Lounge on embarkation day. The back up location will be O'Gills at 3:00 if D-Lounge is taken. Hope to see everyone there!

Hey everyone!

We have a large group traveling (8 - 5 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant) and we are trying to figure out the best way to get to and from Port Canaveral. We will be staying at a Disney resort Friday night before the cruise and another Disney resort Saturday evening after the cruise. We were originally thinking that we would use Disney transportation but we were thinking we might save some time and money if we use a third party.

What transportation is anyone else using? Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations??

We would like to get back to the resort as quick as possible on Saturday so that we can possibly make it to a park that day.

Thanks in advance for your help.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter