• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 3rd-10th****Dis Maytees-May Magic send off

Hi,
We are in Brampton, Ontario just outside Toronto.
We are all getting so excited now too! Just got home from March break "shopping for crusie" trip and now spent the last few hours catching up on the site! So close now.:banana:

Hi,
We are in Brampton, Ontario just outside Toronto.
We are all getting so excited now too! Just got home from March break "shopping for crusie" trip and now spent the last few hours catching up on the site! So close now.:banana:

We are almost neighbours!!!!!!!!! So exciting. We live in Whitby/Brooklin and I work in Markham. DH works downtown TO. We're going to Yorkdale tomorrow to start on the shopping...

Here's the latest from the March 8 - 15 Western on their meet thread:

Yes, the dining rotations have changed. Our rotation was APPLAPL at 5:45 PM. It looks like you repeat your restaurant on your second and third nights, third night being formal night on the Western.

No engine problems that we were told about or experienced.

The weather was wonderful. Very windy for the sail away party and the pirate night party, but all and all very lovely weather. Castaway Cay day was perfect. Sunny skies and a slight breeze allowed for a beautiful day on the island.

Unfortunately it had to end and I hope my fellow DISer's had a great time.

Hello Everyone!

First time posting on this thread so here is our information:

Me (31)
DH (30)
DS (1)

Trip Plans:

Flight arrives in the am on the day of the cruise :scared:

Key West - roam around all day... maybe check out the aquarium and butterfly farm

Grand Cayman - Stingray city with Captain Marvins at 8:30am followed by cm's island tour

Cozumel - Xcaret

CC - Beach day

Hi Guys

Well I know its late (UK time), and I've had a hard day at work and its bedtime.but trying to figure out the new revised meal rotations has defeated me entirely! :headache: Can't believe how long that thread has got in so short a time!

If anyone else has figured it out....we have the later meal sitting and are a couple only with no childrens......so what is our likely rotation do you reckon? Reading some posts it seems that formal night might be 2nd night and not the 3rd night? That might be kinda cool for adults only because previously it put us in PC for formal? Very confusing.
I bet there are some cast members viewing our confusion on this and other forums with great amusement though:rotfl2:

Lyn

Hi Guys

Well I know its late (UK time), and I've had a hard day at work and its bedtime.but trying to figure out the new revised meal rotations has defeated me entirely! :headache: Can't believe how long that thread has got in so short a time!

If anyone else has figured it out....we have the later meal sitting and are a couple only with no childrens......so what is our likely rotation do you reckon? Reading some posts it seems that formal night might be 2nd night and not the 3rd night? That might be kinda cool for adults only because previously it put us in PC for formal? Very confusing.
I bet there are some cast members viewing our confusion on this and other forums with great amusement though:rotfl2:

Lyn

I'm wondering about this too... We the second dining time and we don't have any little ones. Maybe we'll be waving across the restaurant. :yay:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Me me Me me Me me:banana:

Calm down me.

Lyn

(Waving to misslissa across the dining room on whatever dining rotation we end up with.....we'll enjoy whatever it is in the end I guess! ....:wave: )

What is this thread going to be like in the last couple of weeks:laughing:
Many over excited children I think:lmao: and that will be just the adults:)

Question came up today at work in conversation...how do you pronounce caribbean?
Being english born and bred...I say...CaribBEan!
But am advised I should say it CaRIBbean in US!

In UK, THE Pirates movies are from the CaribBEan, so I know its a UK thing...........do I need to practice??!!!:rotfl2: lol

Lyn

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Me me Me me Me me:banana:

Calm down me.

Lyn

(Waving to misslissa across the dining room on whatever dining rotation we end up with.....we'll enjoy whatever it is in the end I guess! ....:wave: )

What is this thread going to be like in the last couple of weeks:laughing:
Many over excited children I think:lmao: and that will be just the adults:)

Hehehehehe. I know!

DH is usually NEVER excited for anything. Not WDW, not our Disneymoon. Nothing! And now he can barely sleep... we usually book last minute and go... this one has been very trying for us!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance3:

Hey guys,

I was just messing around on the Disney Cruise website (it is a slow day at work) and noticed that there are more Palo Dinner ressie times available... on pretty much every port day... for 1-2 people only.

Good luck!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Question came up today at work in conversation...how do you pronounce caribbean?
Being english born and bred...I say...CaribBEan!
But am advised I should say it CaRIBbean in US!

In UK, THE Pirates movies are from the CaribBEan, so I know its a UK thing...........do I need to practice??!!!:rotfl2: lol

Lyn

In Canada, it is the same as you guys... CaribBEan...

But it is true, going south they do the whole CaRIBbean thing... :laughing:

It was further clarified, that "no coolers" refers to hard coolers, and soft-sided coolers, like always will be permitted. There was really no change to the carry on rules, the main difference is that you can no longer mail or check with the porters large packages like cases of beer or water.

BTW, :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay: :dance3: me too!! I'm getting so excited that we've passed the month and a half mark! To add to the excitement, I've just secured a ressie for a June 2009 4 Land/3 Sea vacation with DU. It will be DS's first visit to the world!!! So much to look forward to.

I'm getting so EXCITED! This cruise is fast approaching.

We're headed to WDW next week for spring break. Staying in DVC Beach Club & We can't eait. By the time we get back we will be under 30 days till the cruise!

I've got to start working on my door magnets. I've got a ton of graphics but have to figure out how to personalize them. Anyone know a program that is easy that will let me put the graphics in & then personalize them?

Is anyone else getting really EXCITED like me????

Alison

I'm getting so EXCITED! This cruise is fast approaching.

We're headed to WDW next week for spring break. Staying in DVC Beach Club & We can't eait. By the time we get back we will be under 30 days till the cruise!

I've got to start working on my door magnets. I've got a ton of graphics but have to figure out how to personalize them. Anyone know a program that is easy that will let me put the graphics in & then personalize them?

Is anyone else getting really EXCITED like me????

Alison

I'm getting antsy! :cool1: The paper chain is getting tiny!!!

Have you tried using Microsoft Word? I print out letter-sized sheets for the door magnets, which works well with Word.

Dawn, my TA is still wrangling to get us at the same table for dinner.

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter