• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 31, 2014 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Meet thread!

I am a little late (new to this forum) and to get with any of the meet sessions. My Georgia family is going on the 5/31/14 Fantasy cruise. 2nd cruise with Disney. I am celebrating my 25th wedding aniversary! Will have my DD(19) and DS(16) with us.

I am hoping to meet up with some folks on the cruise.

We are all very excited about this cruise. My son will hit Vibe right away. :)

I am a little late (new to this forum) and to get with any of the meet sessions. My Georgia family is going on the 5/31/14 Fantasy cruise. 2nd cruise with Disney. I am celebrating my 25th wedding aniversary! Will have my DD(19) and DS(16) with us.

Welcome! There's 5 other GA families that I'm aware of! People have arranged Facebook groups for the 15-17 crowd and the 18-21 crowd. Our Facebook page is extremely active so feel free to join us.

I'm not positive on the meet sessions. I know a couple were full but thought another one was started recently that might be open. This is all on the Facebook page. The general FE is closed but there's an overflow one already started.

Again, welcome!
Jason

I have a 16 (almost 17) yo son too. We are from Texas.

Is it too late to join on the Fish Extender group? and what is the best way to go about joining? 80 days...and counting down...

Is it too late to join on the Fish Extender group? and what is the best way to go about joining? 80 days...and counting down...

Hi !

If you go to the first page of this thread, you will be able to read how to join the Facebook group in JnDRader's post. It's a large group. There are already three groups for the FE and now have started a fourth.

The countdown has begun!!! :thumbsup2

Hello! My name is Stacey and I have an eight year old daughter. We are taking this cruise to celebrate the end of school! We would love to be added to the FE group! We did it on the Magic for spring break last year and it was so much fun! I will also look into joining the FB page!

Thanks!!!

Hello! My name is Stacey and I have an eight year old daughter. We are taking this cruise to celebrate the end of school! We would love to be added to the FE group! We did it on the Magic for spring break last year and it was so much fun! I will also look into joining the FB page!

Thanks!!!

Welcome! Not too late on the FE. Contact Kayla, she's posted in this thread, for info on how to get on the list. You can also join us the extremely active Facebook page.

For those who refuse to join us on Facebook ::surfweb:, we have some great news!

DCL is reserving the D-Lounge just for our meet and greet from 2:30-3:30 :cool1:! So please be sure to come by and say hello to your fellow disboarders!

For those who refuse to join us on Facebook ::surfweb:, we have some great news! DCL is reserving the D-Lounge just for our meet and greet from 2:30-3:30 :cool1:! So please be sure to come by and say hello to your fellow disboarders!

Well you can count me in Jason!

For those who refuse to join us on Facebook ::surfweb:, we have some great news! DCL is reserving the D-Lounge just for our meet and greet from 2:30-3:30 :cool1:! So please be sure to come by and say hello to your fellow disboarders!

Thanks Jason! FB and I are just not friends. My friend Karin tries to keep me updated on the FB posts.

Very cool to have the D-Lounge!!

Ready to go back watching sail aways.
Fantasy sitting at dock now Sat Mach 15, 2014.

I am sitting in Houma, La as stand by helper for friends flying into New Orleans to cruise out on RCL ship today. They are going and i am not, something wrong with this. Last email on plane in Phoniex waiting for take off. Love Field Dallas next stop.

My Disney family of 4 and my sister's family of 3 are excited to be sailing with you on the Fantasy. We have previously sailed on the Wonder and Dream.

We will be traveling on May 31st Eastern Caribbean also. I have a 12 year old daughter. This will be our second cruise, the first being last year on Disney for 3 days. We both agreed we needed at least a week for a cruise. I sent a friend request to Jason Rader and hope to see some of you there and on the cruise May 31st!

This is our THIRD family cruise, but first on the Fantasy! VERY excited!!

We are from MEMPHIS, TN and have 4 children...one of which will be turning 21 on Friday of the cruise. The rest are 14 (girl), 12 (boy), and 10 (girl).

Just booked PALO and will probably do a beach thing on one of the days since the cabanas are already taken. ;-(whhhhaaaaaa

I'm hoping someone cancels and I can snatch it up! Can't wait to meet you all!
Shelly

As I was reading this forum, I was amazed to see how many people are from Louisiana. Well, you can add one more:cool1: Can't wait to see everyone. This will be our first Disney Cruise.

1. Where do you live? Lafayette, LA

2. Married? How long? Yes, will be 12 years right before we sail

3. Do you have kids? How old will they be when we cruise? We have 2 kids. Son--5 and daughter--3

4. Do you have any pets? 2 male miniature schnauzers

5. What do you do for a living? I'm a stay-at-home mom

6. Is #5 what you always wanted to be when you grew up? (or, for the youth in our group, what do you want to be when you grow up?! I was an accountant prior to becoming a stay-at-home mom & loved it:goodvibes

7. Favorite movie? Grease

8. Favorite type of music? Zydeco/Cajun

9. Favorite TV Show? NCIS

10. Where did you go to school/college? What did you major in? USL, when I graduated. Now, University of Louisiana--Lafayette. Degree in Accounting

11. Do you like to watch/play sports? What kind? Fave team? Like football, hockey & baseball or any sports my kids are in. Favorite teams are New Orleans Saints, Pittsburgh Steelers, LSU, Ragin Cajuns & Pittsburgh Penguins

12. What do you like to do in your spare time / hobbies? Scrapbooking & Crafts

13. Favorite vacation ever? Alaska but who knows...Disney Cruise may take over since it's our first

14. What would you say your fashion style is? Casual but dressy on occassions

15. When is your bday? May 2nd

16. Are you an introvert or extrovert? extrovert

17. How many times have you been to WDW? ZERO, I know hard to believe

18. Who is your favorite DISNEY CHARACTER?!? Tinker Bell

19. Favorite thing about Disney World/Land/Cruise Not sure

20. Favorite quote--Never look down on someone...unless you're helping them up.

21. Post a picture of yourself or your family (if you know how and feel so inclined! Otherwise, just pick your favorite smiley!). I love the smileys. lol.

So looking forward to getting to know you all!

Nella

Hey all - had my TA try to get me a non-connecting room & she came thru. Instead of 7106 we are now in 7104!! I'll PM Kayla re FE but I'm super excited about this cruise. Only 24 days to the end of tax season & my DCL app tells me 72 days and hours til our cruise - CANT WAIT!!!!'

Hi all! Just decided on a whim to book our first Disney cruise, so we will be joining you! We have cruised before, but never on a Disney ship. I'm a little overwhelmed with all the info and I have no idea what a fish extender is! LOL

I literally just booked our cruise about an hour ago and have been researching ever since. I think I currently have about 15 tabs open...I start looking at one thing and get distracted by something else almost immediately. Look...a squirrel! :)

I will have 2 very shy kids traveling with me: DD (turning 13 in April) and DS (celebrating his 9th bday onboard). I'm really hoping I can get them to participate in some of the kids' activities.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

~Michelle

Hi all! Just decided on a whim to book our first Disney cruise, so we will be joining you! We have cruised before, but never on a Disney ship. I'm a little overwhelmed with all the info and I have no idea what a fish extender is! LOL I literally just booked our cruise about an hour ago and have been researching ever since. I think I currently have about 15 tabs open...I start looking at one thing and get distracted by something else almost immediately. Look...a squirrel! :) I will

Michelle, I literally Laughed Out Loud when I read, "Look...a squirrel"! My DH says that about ME all the time! Welcome! And WOW! Just now booking a Disney cruise! I'm glad there was a room left! Y'all will LOVE it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter