May 30, 2009 - Western Cruise Magic

enjoy your trip
sbiggrin.gif

Almost finished packing, about 95% done. Printed out our boarding passes and we are so ready to go!

I believe we will meet in the terminal around 11:15 or 11:30 by the sitting area near the bathrooms. I will be wearing a lime green DCL Panama Canal cruise with lime green silicone bracelet. The other's in the family will not be wearing lime green, but I have twin DD's that look alike so you will know that is us!

What do you mean by boarding passes ? Is that the contracts and such we have to bring signed?

We will keep an eye out :)

Yes, we talked about meeting in the terminal about 11:?? (15 I think) and in the Promenade Lounge about 3.

MY BOARDING PASSES ARE PRINTED!

My lawn is mowed...things are getting there!!!

I still feel like I'm forgetting something. Hope not....

enjoy your trip
sbiggrin.gif

Thanks. We'll be wearing lime green Mickey diecuts (like a name badge). I couldn't find wrist bands and we weren't up for t-shirts, more of cruisewear--yeah! How often do we get to do that.

See you soon.

We will be leaving out about 6:00 p.m. tonight to meet DSIS and her family, then driving half way down tonight, and the rest of the way tomorrow morning.

The meeting places and times have been posted above and are correct to the best of my memory. We will all be wearing white t-shirts with Mickey and Friends on the fronts, names on the back... see you all at the Radisson.... Florida's Seafood.... in the terminal at 11:15 and/or in the Promonade Lounge at 3:00 p.m. WOOOO HOOOOOOOO PARTY TIME!!!!

BE SAFE EVERYONE AND SEE YOU SOON!!!:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Cruise meetings--11:15 - 11:30 in seating area near the hallway that leads to the bathrooms in the terminal.

Boarding passes for airplane--Southwest lets you print passes 24 hours in advance.
Promenade Lounge 3 pm is on deck 3 of ship port side between midship and aft. Walk past Lumiere's heading for Parrot Cay and you'll pass it. There is a bar, a dance area, and the internet cafe is next to it. Yes, kids are more than welcome. This is a family area at all hours.

My Thursday "to do" list is DONE!

we are 97% packed and planning on leaving tomorrow at dawn... will see y'all at the port, actually at the Radisson and at the shuttle and at the terminal.... will be wearing white t-shirts w/mickey and the gang in pirate clothes....

Thanks !! We hope to make it to the terminal for sure..LOL And hope to run into some of y'all at the Lounge.

LOOK OUT MAGIC HERE WE COME!!!

Hope that everybody has a safe trip down!!

SEE Y'ALL SOON!

Wow, it's before 5:30 am and we are now leaving. Barring problems we should see everyone at the hotel by 2:00.

I wonder if anyone is left to read this:confused3.

Wow, it's before 5:30 am and we are now leaving. Barring problems we should see everyone at the hotel by 2:00.

I wonder if anyone is left to read this:confused3.

Bruce...."at 5:19 a.m."??? :angel:

We are still left :sad1: but since we live so close to the port, that's okay...still not packed but have everything out to put in suitcases. DSIL will arrive today and then off we go tomorrow morning.

For those traveling today/tomorrow....stay safe...if the rains are heavy in Florida, watch out for slick roads!

See you all at the port or onboard...IT' HERE :banana::banana::banana:

I was still snoozing at 5:19 too..LOL
Today is packing day and running around like a chicken with it's head cut off day for me!
Hubby is at work and here I am thinking about packing BUT the things are in the attic and I can't reach them with the short ladder that we have.And we have a pool party to attend tonight! OMG I am stressing..LOL
We will be heading out about 7am tomorrow and getting Chick Fil A and heading that way! YAY

Can't wait :)
:laundy:<---- that is me but only using a dryer...!! LOL

Hi all. Just dropping in for BibbidyBobbidyBoo got an email from her this morning. She is having internet problems while at WDW. She has not forgot about y'all.

we left Texas at 3:30AM!!! we are in Florida just outside Marianna??? will be at the Radisson this evening.
this is our first cruise and we are SOOOOO EXCITED! :banana: the kids got out of bed this morning without any trouble.
see ya"ll there!:woohoo:

:cool1:
We're at the Raddison and I already met Suzanne at the pool :)

We're off to dinner at 7 PM. I'm going to post the meets on the first thread incase anyone missed then, now that I know whats going one too :cool1:

Rain rain go away...

Karen

:cool1:
We're at the Raddison and I already met Suzanne at the pool :)

We're off to dinner at 7 PM. I'm going to post the meets on the first thread incase anyone missed then, now that I know whats going one too :cool1:

Rain rain go away...

Karen

I'm at the pool now! Don't see you. Not sure if I would recognize you if I did.

Hello from All Star Sports! We are getting things together, having breakfast, etc. We plan to leave around 9 or so. It's been hot, humid, raining some, and more crowded than in years past. Can't wait to get on the ship! See y'all at the port!

:sad1:

A brief but heartfelt thanks to everyone we met onboard and a special thanks to Suzanne :cheer2: for the great snorkeling excursion with my DH and DD. (DH can't remember :confused3 the names of the reefs...what were they?? Got a shirt with a Cozumel map and want to locate the reefs!)

Hoping to write a trip report soon and I kept a blog each day onboard. :surfweb:

What a wonderful week, great weather despite a few showers at Castaway Cay....fabulous meals and servers....stateroom attendant could not have been more pleasant....I still cry at the end of Disney Dreams...loved the parasailing and jet skis at Castaway Cay....ports were a nice change of pace from the ship...but overall...

IT WAS MAGICAL ! ! !
:boat:

We're home after our almost ten-hour drive back to North Carolina. So sad...:sad1:. Thanks to everyone for all the great FE gifts! Even my teens were excited to see what had been left each day.

I'm home, too, .... with a wicked cold! How is it possible that I would catch a cold when you know we have the CLEANEST HANDS IN AMERICA!!!

C'est impossible! Other than the sniffles, it was such a wonderful, magical trip and we consider it being the best vacation we ever had. This was our first 7 day, after having done a 4 day in 2005. It was truly wonderful (I know, I already said that).

I'm hoping to do a trip report soon, too. I met Suzanne and the Chase family and others I don't think I could place by name, but it was great meeting so many DIS folks! We rock! :cool1: Having the DIS gang on board, certainly added to our enjoyment.

We're home after our almost ten-hour drive back to North Carolina. So sad...:sad1:. Thanks to everyone for all the great FE gifts! Even my teens were excited to see what had been left each day.

Almost forgot, a very HUGE thank you to everyone for the fabulous FE gifts! :thumbsup2

The kids and I (and even DH, though he'd never admit it) LOVED everything. You all are so creative and thoughtful...it was so exciting to uncover our treasures!

Again thanks! party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter