May 30, 2009 - Western Cruise Magic

I was going to post that cat 4-10 were available as of this moment...and that a cat 10 today is the price of a 12 yesterday. Interesting. I've never seen anything quite like this before.

Right now, I'm seeing 7 cat 4 cabins available (that's the most I can see at any one time), one cat 6, and gty for everything else.

Nope, no upgrade. Everything is back to normal. Not sure if it was on our end or on the website, but I'm glad I can print off everything
Glad you can print off everything, bummer that you didn't get an upgrade!

No passport yet..Oh well ... Hubby will be traveling on his birth cert.

So When is the meet at the terminal? And where?
I can't find it anywhere because me and the search here doen't understand each other.Must be my southern accent ;)

If you guys haven't done so already, don't forget to fill out your online check-in paperwork. It has be done by Thursday!!

It's been constant rain here these last few days, we can't wait to be onboard the ship and finally see some sunshine!!! DD4 wakes up everyday asking if today is the day we get to cruise, she's at the age where she can remember our last cruise and is too excited to start this one!! Which brings my excitement level up!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I don't know how DH deals with us. :goodvibes

If you guys haven't done so already, don't forget to fill out your online check-in paperwork. It has be done by Thursday!!

It's been constant rain here these last few days, we can't wait to be onboard the ship and finally see some sunshine!!! DD4 wakes up everyday asking if today is the day we get to cruise, she's at the age where she can remember our last cruise and is too excited to start this one!! Which brings my excitement level up!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I don't know how DH deals with us. :goodvibes

Gosh I am glad for reminders about the online check in because we haven't done it yet.

Sick of the rain here too. Been stormy again today and I think we will get more this week. Enough already.

Hi all,

We are really excited about this cruise too. We have been here in Orlando since the 18th but have had tons of rain. No matter still having a great time. We would love to see some of you on the cruise. My husband is handicapped and will be driving a little red scooter. We are celebrating our 50th anniversary the first day of the cruise, so we will be wearing our 50th anniversary shirts a lot during the cruise so you can tell who we are.

Hope everyone has a great trip and tons of fun.

Peg

Just north of you by a few mins and the rain is KILLING ME !! LOL I lived in WA for a year and knew it wasn't for me..LOL
Our 4 yr old DD still has no clue :) Can't wait to see the look on her face.She thinks that her Daddy is going back to PCAN to leave out on the submarine ;)

Crazy check in questions :)

I got everybody filled in online...SO I should have 2 things to print right?One cruise contract signatures and Payment Authorization Summary *there is only my name on it needing a signature because I authorized charging?*
Is that all I need from online besides the Oceaneers Club form saying I registered DD online?

THEN...Next question-This your travel booklet that I got from DCL..What do I need from it?We are driving ourselves..so there is no transfer/transportation things needed...What in here do I need to fill out and bring or do I just bring the whole thing with me?

OH I AM SO EXCITED! I won't sleep for days now :)

Hi all,

We are really excited about this cruise too. We have been here in Orlando since the 18th but have had tons of rain. No matter still having a great time. We would love to see some of you on the cruise. My husband is handicapped and will be driving a little red scooter. We are celebrating our 50th anniversary the first day of the cruise, so we will be wearing our 50th anniversary shirts a lot during the cruise so you can tell who we are.

Peg

Congratulations to you both! I hope the rain stops for your sake! We have nothing to ask for compared to you. We always say we are celebrating our anniversary because it seems like we are always on vacation around that time. We are small potatoes compared to you but we had our 13th on Sunday.:love:

Well, the count down has really begun as we leave Thur. night from HI. I wish we had the same weather as here but as they say; a day of rain on vacation is better than a sunny day at work!

I was checking the forecast and it looks like it will be clearing off on Sunday and not a bad start since we will be at Key West. As far as the week it looks like it gets better next Friday in Orlando anyway. Grand Cayman didn't look so hot and Cozumel will have light showers. Have no idea about Castaway Cay but looking at the Bahamas it's not good. Weather forecasts have been wrong so no biggie. I do know this, everyone will have a great time and please say your prayers for nice weather! See you at the PARTY!!!

Aloha!

Hi all,

Peg

So glad you are having a great time even with all our rain! Hope we see you on the cruise (we will look for the tshirts), celebrating your 50th is incredible, and congratulations to your both!

:rotfl2: gotta love mornings!!!

Just checked and Cats 4 through 10 are still listed as being able to book.... amazing that this sailing isn't full yet, huh??

WOO HOO we leave tomorrow night.....soooooooooooo ready!!! See you all VERY VERY soon!! :banana:

Hi all,

Peg

Congratulations to you both! I hope the rain stops for your sake! We have nothing to ask for compared to you. We always say we are celebrating our anniversary because it seems like we are always on vacation around that time. We are small potatoes compared to you but we had our 13th on Sunday.:love:

Congratulations! We're celebrating our 25th anniversary.

I am all packed (I think) and we are headed out the door right now! Hope we are leaving the rain behind.

Hi all,

Peg

YAY! Congratulations! So happy for the both of you....we too will be celebrating...our 18th is June 1st while we are sailing!!!! So for those of us who are "rookies"...what's the secret to longevity??? More cruises????

Peg[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! We're celebrating our 25th anniversary.

I am all packed (I think) and we are headed out the door right now! Hope we are leaving the rain behind.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH AS WELL ! ! ! All of us 'anniversary' folk will have to celebrate with a toast....name the place and time!!!!

Congratulations to all of the anniversary couples celebrating on the ship. We are also celebrating our anniversary but we are newly weds! We are celebrating our first year anniversary on the ship on June 6th!

Crazy check in questions :)

I got everybody filled in online...SO I should have 2 things to print right?One cruise contract signatures and Payment Authorization Summary *there is only my name on it needing a signature because I authorized charging?*
Is that all I need from online besides the Oceaneers Club form saying I registered DD online?

THEN...Next question-This your travel booklet that I got from DCL..What do I need from it?We are driving ourselves..so there is no transfer/transportation things needed...What in here do I need to fill out and bring or do I just bring the whole thing with me?

OH I AM SO EXCITED! I won't sleep for days now :)
Those 2 things are the only things you need that you printed online. The travel booklet you will not need a thing from there since you are driving yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter