May 3, 2014, Eastern Fantasy....Anybody cruising with me????

Hi!! We were in a cruise October 2012 as well the Magic over Halloween! We will be traveling with kids close in age. My first son turns three in two weeks and our newest will be 5 months!

Exciting! I was worried we'd be the only one traveling with an infant so young. It'll be great to have some newer babes on board with us.

I've got no clue what to expect out of a cruise with one kiddo, let alone two so young. Our last cruise we focused on tastings, quiet cove, the spa and of course the wedding. Now I'm guessing it will be quite different!

Our daughter will be turning 4 on the cruise just wondering if anybody knew if they would do anything for a birthday?

Exciting! I was worried we'd be the only one traveling with an infant so young. It'll be great to have some newer babes on board with us.

I've got no clue what to expect out of a cruise with one kiddo, let alone two so young. Our last cruise we focused on tastings, quiet cove, the spa and of course the wedding. Now I'm guessing it will be quite different!

I'm a little nervous about traveling with the baby - I'm sure it will be fine though! When we went before Logan was just over a year and a half so a little bit easier. I'm trying to figure out if I'll keep nursing or do formula by then so I know how to go about planning the trip. A lot more to think of and pack with a baby so little :)

Our daughter will be turning 4 on the cruise just wondering if anybody knew if they would do anything for a birthday?

Happy soon to be birthday to your daughter!! :cool1: :cheer2: If you let them know on your reservation or at guest services that it is her birthday they will give her a special dessert and a birthday button! The dessert is actually delicious - we got it for our anniversary. There is also a cake you can get for pay, I'm not sure how much as we have never done it but from what I have heard it isn't as good as how much you pay! If you on on your reservation online you can also order birthday decorations which your stateroom hosts will put up! The free things would be the button and the dessert in the MDR though. Hope this helps! :thumbsup2

Our family will be joining you! We have 3 sons, Tristan (14), Braden (11), and Cannon (9). We love DCL and have been on many cruises. This will be our first on the Fantasy!

Hello!

We can't wait to get out of this snow and onto this cruise! This will be our 6th cruise, and 2nd time on the Fantasy. It will be me (Brenda), my DH (Brent), and my DD (Kristen, 19). I will request to join the Facebook group.

We have the ziplining excursion booked in St. Thomas, but we haven't decided on what we will do in St. Maarten yet. I guess we still have a couple of months to decide! Has anybody toured St. Maarten on their own?

Can you please tell me where and how I can get signed up for the FE list? I'm new to the group and the DIS boards. This is our first Disney Cruise and we are all very excited! Any would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone!! The deadline to sign up for the FE is tonight so if you want to join, let us know ASAP!

Also, if you haven't already joined the Facebook group, I highly recommend it! There is tons of planning going on over there including a meet and greet, a mixology class, and custom made bands for our group!

We'd love for everyone to join the pre-party and get to know us!! :)

Sorry to bombard the entire group, the boards say I am not active enough to send a PM.

My name is Tamara and I am from Houston. I am actually not on your cruise but am writing on behalf of a dear friend. Basically my question is if it is too late to join the FE exchange? I see you cut off at March 1 and I normally wouldn't bother you, but this is a special situation....

My friend Shelly was diagnosed with stage 4 "treatable but not curable" breast cancer. It has spread to her bones and the docs give her 2.5 - 5 yrs to live. She is in her young 30's with 3 young boys (who are best friends with my boys).

A few months ago she confessed that her "dying cancer wish" was to take her boys on a disney cruise. We got sneaky, started a fundraiser, and raised enough money to get her on your ship! (If you want proof I can send you to the fundraising page that has a video, but I am NOT asking for money so I hesitate. I don't want you thinking I am trying to get money, we exceeded our goal. :) )

So anyway, our awesome travel agent just booked Shelly on your cruise. I told her about the FE exchange and she wanted to do it, so now I guess I am 'playing the cancer card' in hopes that we can get her on board. I won't be angry if the answer is no, but I just have to try. Right? :)

In case it matters, their family is mom, dad, and 3 boys (8, 7, and 2 yrs old).

Thanks so much for listening to her story. I hope you have a fantastic cruise!! Wish I could be there! ;)

Tamara

Tried to private message but I am too new...any tips on connecting to the Facebook page? We sale may 3rd with our 10 yr old boy/girl twins. Would love to preconnect!

When I click on the facebook page, I receive

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

How do I find it to request to Join for the May 3rd Cruise??

Sorry to bombard the entire group, the boards say I am not active enough to send a PM.

My name is Tamara and I am from Houston. I am actually not on your cruise but am writing on behalf of a dear friend. Basically my question is if it is too late to join the FE exchange? I see you cut off at March 1 and I normally wouldn't bother you, but this is a special situation....

My friend Shelly was diagnosed with stage 4 "treatable but not curable" breast cancer. It has spread to her bones and the docs give her 2.5 - 5 yrs to live. She is in her young 30's with 3 young boys (who are best friends with my boys).

A few months ago she confessed that her "dying cancer wish" was to take her boys on a disney cruise. We got sneaky, started a fundraiser, and raised enough money to get her on your ship! (If you want proof I can send you to the fundraising page that has a video, but I am NOT asking for money so I hesitate. I don't want you thinking I am trying to get money, we exceeded our goal. :) )

So anyway, our awesome travel agent just booked Shelly on your cruise. I told her about the FE exchange and she wanted to do it, so now I guess I am 'playing the cancer card' in hopes that we can get her on board. I won't be angry if the answer is no, but I just have to try. Right? :)

In case it matters, their family is mom, dad, and 3 boys (8, 7, and 2 yrs old).

Thanks so much for listening to her story. I hope you have a fantastic cruise!! Wish I could be there! ;)

Tamara

Tamara, sorry no one has responded to you yet, we all migrated to the FB page and I guess nobody has checked in here in awhile. What is your friends name, kids name and cabin number? I can post something on the FB page. It is too late to get added to the official exchange, but I'm sure some people can do one more cabin...

Tamara, sorry no one has responded to you yet, we all migrated to the FB page and I guess nobody has checked in here in awhile. What is your friends name, kids name and cabin number? I can post something on the FB page. It is too late to get added to the official exchange, but I'm sure some people can do one more cabin...

Liz sent her a pm on either the day it was posted or the day after and we never heard back. :(

If Shelly's friend will respond to the message or here, we can add Shelly. We need her name, hubby's name and named of a children with ages. We also need stateroom number. Our group would love to spread some pixie dust her way, so contact us via FB at Liz Garrett Green. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter