May 3, 2014, Eastern Fantasy....Anybody cruising with me????

Welcome to all the new cruisers!!! :wave2: I hope everyone is as excited as me to be within 6 months of our cruise! Yipee. Anyone else traveling with young children? My son will be 3 and my other son - will be arriving in the next 3 weeks - and will be a little over 5 months old. I'm a little nervous about traveling with the baby but I'm sure all will be fine. I'm just a worry wart. :cool1:

Hi Samantha

We will be traveling with our three year old son Logan. Are you going to be using the nusery or the clubs for son?

Just hit our 120 mark and I can begin the countdown. We made it through a move and through the holidays so now time to start planning the vacation. We were on the Dream in March and the four days flew by. I look at the seven and hope I dont get bored. Just found out we got Cabana #2 very excited about that. Look forward to getting to know everyone over the next few months.

Steve :cool1:

Just hit our 120 mark and I can begin the countdown. We made it through a move and through the holidays so now time to start planning the vacation. We were on the Dream in March and the four days flew by. I look at the seven and hope I dont get bored. Just found out we got Cabana #2 very excited about that. Look forward to getting to know everyone over the next few months.

Steve :cool1:

I can't imagine you will be bored, even with the sea days. Disney does a great job of providing so much entertainment. It has been a few years, but my family and I did a 12 day through the Med, and we had a fantastic time. There were always plenty of activities- we never felta bored in the least!
pirate:

Hi all, this is our first Disney cruise, so any and all recommendations are welcome. We booked a while ago, but just found this site today. It's me (Dad), Mom, Son (5, turning 6 day before cruise) and Daughter 4 (at time of cruise) from Cleveland, OH.

We are planners, and are excited to try cruising (this is also our first cruise ever). Took the kids to Disney World in 2012. We are on deck 7, looking forward to a great time. :)

Hi all! I am in the process of updating everyone's information to the FE Group List. I'm going to post it to the FB page and here if I can. If you haven't joined the FB page, do so now. A lot of information is given and we are talking about meet and greets etc. I look forward to getting to know everyone better!
Thanks Liz

Hi all! New to this group and the DIS board in general. This will be the 4th Disney cruise for DW and myself. We took the Fantasy on the Western Caribbean cruise last May (2013) and enjoyed it so much we booked this cruise on board! This will be our first cruise where it's just the two of us; last time was with my parents and before that with additional family, nieces, nephews, etc.

Last cruise we met some really nice people the last day of the cruise and regretted not meeting them sooner. Figured we would get a jump start on meeting fellow cruisers this time! I will put in my FB request today as well.

:cloud9:Welcome BDPete. Believe me when I tell you that you and your wife will have a blast. My husband and I really enjoy our cruise when it is just the two of us. Not saying that we do not like to travel with family but the fact that we can do whatever we want is very appealing.

Hi all! New to this group and the DIS board in general. This will be the 4th Disney cruise for DW and myself. We took the Fantasy on the Western Caribbean cruise last May (2013) and enjoyed it so much we booked this cruise on board! This will be our first cruise where it's just the two of us; last time was with my parents and before that with additional family, nieces, nephews, etc.

Last cruise we met some really nice people the last day of the cruise and regretted not meeting them sooner. Figured we would get a jump start on meeting fellow cruisers this time! I will put in my FB request today as well.

Welcome! You are joining a group a us Nor Cal people on this sailing. What airport are you flying out of and what day? There's quit a few of us flying out of SFO, some on Thursday some on Friday.

:cloud9:Welcome BDPete. Believe me when I tell you that you and your wife will have a blast. My husband and I really enjoy our cruise when it is just the two of us. Not saying that we do not like to travel with family but the fact that we can do whatever we want is very appealing.

Thanks! No worries at all. Even when we have gone with family, we still took advantage of the adults only areas and enjoyed time on our own. We will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary, so we are looking forward to being on our own schedule.

Welcome! You are joining a group a us Nor Cal people on this sailing. What airport are you flying out of and what day? There's quit a few of us flying out of SFO, some on Thursday some on Friday.

Thank you! We will be flying out of Fresno (love that the airport code is FAT), but have not bought tickets yet. It's a pain because there are no direct flights to MCO and we end up connecting through SFO, LAX, or Denver. I have yet to find airfare low enough to justify the 3 hr drive to SFO, parking, etc. We will fly into MCO on Thursday to spend Friday with Harry Potter at Universal.

Hi Samantha We will be traveling with our three year old son Logan. Are you going to be using the nusery or the clubs for son?

Hi!! That is so funny... My son Logan will also be three when we travel!! I'm hoping to use the kids club but potty training g has been a slow road for us :(. Maybe the nursery but we also have grandparents along! How about you?

Hi- :wave2:
This will be our first Disney Cruise on the Fantasy. Many moons ago we did the Big Red Boat. Our 3 boys (9,9 & 7) are super excited!!! How do we get involved in the FE? :)

Hi!

I am so excited about our cruise this year! I was trying to join the FE gift exchange, but find that I can not message people until I've posted 10 times! Yikes!

If any of the admins would like to email me, I would appreciate it!

Also, I did request admittance to the Facebook group.

I can't wait to get to know everyone and get cruisin!

Trina

So excited to be going on my first ever cruise with my family on the Disney Fantasy!!!! May cant be here soon enough:)

We got married on a Disney cruise in October of 2012 and are excited to join our cousins wedding on THIS cruise!

It's been a crazy 2 years since our 2012 wedding, and we'll now be toting our two kiddos with us (a 2 year old, and a 6 month old at time of cruise). Hoping to find some other cruisers with young kiddos to play with as well!

We got married on a Disney cruise in October of 2012 and are excited to join our cousins wedding on THIS cruise! It's been a crazy 2 years since our 2012 wedding, and we'll now be toting our two kiddos with us (a 2 year old, and a 6 month old at time of cruise). Hoping to find some other cruisers with young kiddos to play with as well!

Hi!! We were in a cruise October 2012 as well the Magic over Halloween! We will be traveling with kids close in age. My first son turns three in two weeks and our newest will be 5 months!

Anyone wanting to join the FE Group and haven't been able toes safe us here, can go to The FB page or message me on Facebook at Liz Garrett Green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter