May 3, 2012 Dream--3 Night Bahamas

I guess its time to get my "List" together for all the important items needed to take on the cruise...

* Shorts
* Shirt
* Tooth brush
* Passport

Did I forget anything? :banana:

pirate:

The only things I would add are bathing suit and sunscreen ;)

Fun! I'm going parasailing too!!! SO EXCITED! I have never been before!

You will love it. It's so peaceful up in the air and certainly nothing to be afraid of. Watch the clips on Parasailing at Castaway Cay on Utube and you'll see what fun it is.
Packaged up and sent some of my fish extender gifts to the ship warehouse yesterday. So anxious to start this vacation that I can't sleep,:cool1::banana::rotfl::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I sent a few of you that are participating in the FE a PM (Private Message) IF you do not have any kids under 18 with you in your cabin.

If you get a chance, take a look and see if you received it.

C U All in a few days!!

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

pirate:

We are leaving today for our drive to Fl. Doing 2 days at the MK and a day resting by the pool before the cruise. See you all Thrusday!!!! I hope everyone has a safe trip.

I sent a few of you that are participating in the FE a PM (Private Message) IF you do not have any kids under 18 with you in your cabin.

If you get a chance, take a look and see if you received it.

C U All in a few days!!

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

pirate:

I didn't get a private message. Is it important? Not wonderful with the computer but had a friend search with me and she didn't find anything either. So anxious to get going:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I didn't get a private message. Is it important? Not wonderful with the computer but had a friend search with me and she didn't find anything either. So anxious to get going:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I was asking everyone who their favorite Disney Character was for something with the FE exchange. Not biggie...

pirate:

F O U R - Yes, 4 more days and we will be sailing away!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Just finished putting together all the FE's
I think I am going to need another suitcase!

pirate:

Just called DCL here are the movies that will be playing

John Carter
Chimpanzee
The Help
Real Steel
The Muppets
War Horse
Cars 2

I was only told there is a chance The Avengers will be premiered on the 4th as well.

John Carter
Chimpanzee
The Help
Real Steel
The Muppets
War Horse
Cars 2

I was only told there is a chance The Avengers will be premiered on the 4th as well.

I sure am hoping for the Avengers to be shown on the ship !
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

pirate:

You will love it. It's so peaceful up in the air and certainly nothing to be afraid of. Watch the clips on Parasailing at Castaway Cay on Utube and you'll see what fun it is.
Packaged up and sent some of my fish extender gifts to the ship warehouse yesterday. So anxious to start this vacation that I can't sleep,:cool1::banana::rotfl::dance3::dance3::dance3:

What is the ship warehouse you speak of??? :) I did not know about this and definitely would/will be if possible, sending some of my gifts down too. We were just debating how we were going to get everything in!

John Carter
Chimpanzee
The Help
Real Steel
The Muppets
War Horse
Cars 2

Thanks for this! I love going to watch the late night movies in my PJs...we may or may not have all bought matching PJs to wear today! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter