May 29, 2004---Who is with us?

Is anyone still around?

Our Castaway Club towel finally arrived yesterday via USPS priority mail! :)

Must be back to school time for some of you. Alyssa and Lauren still have about 4 more weeks to go.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Paul

What a coincidence!

This is the first time in at least three weeks that I've checked the Cruise Meets boards. (Didn't know if anyone was still posting.) It'll be more than a year until our next DCL trip, and it makes me a little sad:sad1: to read the posts.

How lucky for you Paul and Linda, that your daughters don't start school for a few more weeks. When I was in grade school, we didn't start until after Labor day, and our DD starts on Monday! (Give me a break! Summer is only 'officially' a little more than half over!)

We'll be looking for our towel now!:D

We got our towel this past Monday. :)

My son started school Wednesday but our governor just signed a law to mandate a start to school no earlier than August 28th beginning next year...so maybe I'll cruise to Alaska next August!

Have a great weekend--I know many are buckling down for Charlie--he's aiming at Orlando, and then gunning up the east coast and we're right in his path--oh well guess I need to fill up the bathtubs, buy milk and bread, and make sure the generator is working! :crazy:

Hi Pricilla and Debbie,
DD's don't start school till the Wednesday after Labor Day. Of course, that means the girls are in school till almost the end of June. So I guess it all evens out.

Debbie, hope you guys luck out with Charlie. It looks like Dave and Fran were spared the worst. Hopefully, the storm will continue its present trend and move out to sea before doing any more damage.

Pricilla, we're coming up on the 1 year mark for our Canal cruise! It's hard to get too excited yet, since were still a long way away.

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter