May 29, 2004---Who is with us?

NYdiscruiser.......I tried the sweet pizza in October, and Dave and I must be the ONLY ones who were not that crazy about it. Now, the proscuttio (sp) pizza.........that's a different story.

Hey......did anyone else get a post card from Disney this week, asking you to log in and take an online survey about the May 29 cruise?
Fran

Fran,
We got a survey postcard.

It was very similar to the comment cards you get onboard. They went into a little more detail, though. I think they also asked for comments if you had continued your vacation in WDW. Linda filled out most of it.

Still waiting on our beach towel...

Paul

:sad1:

No sign of our Castaway Club towel either.
I think it's a cost cutting idea on Disney's part! Once we're home, they are hopeing that we'd be too busy to remember!
Fran

No towel here either.

I'd let them keep the towel if there was some miraculous way to send us some stollen, Palo pizza, chocolate souffle and that to-die-for Palo lemon meringue pie!:p

Argghh! It's taking forever to lose these 7 lbs. I gained. (And I'd do it again tomorrow!)

Will November 2005 ever get here?

Mickeyhugger...............
I'm glad to know I'm not the ONLY one who has trouble taking off this cruise weight!

Somehow, walking on the treadmill before the cruise was MUCH easier!!!!!!!!!
Fran

I'm just glad formal night was the second night--there was no way I was getting myself in that gown any later than day two--I think I'll have to retire that dress now anyway!

Jake is doing a scrapbook project this week in his "Artstation" classes--with the cruise pics, of course!

Well it's been one month since we had our Dis meet on secret deck seven. How sad. It was a great cruise though. I am envious of all of you counting down to the next one.

Have fun everyone.

Lewis

Hi there Lewis and family:wave:

It looks as if you're going through DCL withdrawal too.:(

I try to look at these boards each day, but don't have the same enthusiasm. (The enthusiam will resurface once we get closer to our cruise date, which won't be until Thanksgiving 2005!):(

I see that your family has WDW booked for Mardi Gras:teeth: though. It's almost as good as the cruise?

Is anyone else here a little glum too, now that it's been a month?

Hi guys!

Yes, it feels like sooooooo long ago that we were enjoying our "Magic"al cruise! :( Linda and I were just discussing last night how we were going to take our lottery winnings and book a cruise next week for our whole family. Unfortunately, the machine picked the wrong numbers! :mad:

Still waiting on that Castaway Club beach towel...It would be nice to have it by the time of our Jersey shore trip at the end of August!

Have a good day and safe 4th of July!:D
Paul

Hello everyone.......

I am keeping the cruise alive by working on the video a little everynight. ( actually, I just have no idea what I am doing). I hope to finish it this weekend. DS just asked last weekend if we could take the waverunner over to the ramps at Grills Rest and ride around the Magic as it pulls out of the channel.

We only have until Oct until we go again, although that thread has not become as active as ours was. Hope everyone has a safe holiday.

By the way...no towel here yet.

Dave

Dave, I hear ya about the other threads not being as active as this one was. You think the threads are slow for your October cruise? Try November 19, 2005!:hyper: (Thanksgiving week.)I'll tell you all something else, too. Rob, Rachel and I are booked for March 19 2005 for the Carnival Glory.:rolleyes: I know, we must be crazy:crazy: , but the price was too good to let slip by (2000.00 less than the Magic for the same spring break week.) Anyway, I've been looking at the message boards on other the other cruise sites! BORING! I just can't get as excited as I can for DCL. Thank goodness we'll have our November 2005 Magic cruise for which we can look forward once we set foot off the Glory! We do love cruises though (thanks to Disney,) and we love St. Thomas and want to go back! (Also thanks to Disney!)::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

Happy and safe 4th everyone! We'll be out on the lake but I can't help but wish that I was poolside in the Quiet Cove pool--its so much less work just watching my DH talk! ;) Now that I think about it, I have to cook and pack and wash and take care of everyone else, so its pretty much NOTHING like being on a cruise, no is it? (Well, David still stops to talk to everyone...)

I'm so jealous of you guys going on your next cruises! Hope you have a great time--I know you will!

Dave, no towel here either. :(.

Mickeylover....................I'm telling you...........just book the October 23 cruise! You can worry about how to pay for it later!

DO IT!
:D
Fran:teacher:

Hey Paul.......thanks for the wish. Next year will be tough! Next July 9th, not only will I be turning 40(!) but that is the day we will get off the Magic in LA! :eek:
Fran

Just keep rubbing that in, don't ya? :mad:

I think I could deal with the big four-oh-no if it was anywhere near the Magic--even if they were kicking me off!

When does school start back, Fran?

Teachers go back July 28th:(

Kids go back Aug. 5th
This year, to help with this stupid "lower class ratio" law that was passed, I'll be teaching in a "triad". That means 60 kids, 3 teachers to a suite....when you turn your numbers into the state, It looks like only 20 kids per class. What Floridians didn't think of when they passed this dumb law is that there isn't any $ for more schools! Where would they put all these kids?????
DUMB! DUMB! DUMB!

Now you know why I'm ready for another cruise!!!!!!!

Fran

:teacher:

Happy Birthday Fran.

birthday.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter