May 28, 2011 - 11 Night Mediterranean Sailing from Barcelona

Made it from Houston to Montreal. Now waiting in the terminal for the long flight to Barcelona. 2 young children... Wish us luck ;)

Have fun :thumbsup2 . Can't wait to see everyone. We fly tomorrow night, my mother-in-law should be boarding her plane in DC as I'm typing this. She arrives here in Belgium in the morning, then we fly again tomorrow night. She is going to be so tired.

No more real volcanic ash problems anywhere - we will all make it to the ship! :worship:

Safe travels everyone and see you on board! :cheer2:

HEY Cindy you did it over 1000 post to your thread since you started it :banana::yay::cool1:

And most of them are mine. :rotfl2: Last year we had so many posts that they had to start a second thread, we went almost to 250 pages before starting the new thread. But, there was also about 100 families connecting here on the Disboards for that cruise. I'm so glad we only have 50 something. I don't think I could've done what the others did last year and kept it up to date and current.

2 more days....:banana::banana::banana:

And most of them are mine. :rotfl2: Last year we had so many posts that they had to start a second thread, we went almost to 250 pages before starting the new thread. But, there was also about 100 families connecting here on the Disboards for that cruise. I'm so glad we only have 50 something. I don't think I could've done what the others did last year and kept it up to date and current.

:banana::yay::cheer2::banana::yay::cheer2:

I think i spent more time keeping the thread, FE and meet stuff straight for that cruise last year than i did work. :rotfl:

It was a good cruise though. Hopefully this one will be just as good. :wizard:

We fly late Friday night so hopefully catch up with some of you at the terminal or onboard Saturday.

Safe travels to all.

Acckkkk :eek:
I have packed up the suitcases and now feel like I forgot something, so I went and unpacked it to start all over. lol
I need to stop worrying about it and just relax. I am so excited and cannot wait until I am stepping foot on board the ship. :cheer2:
Not looking foward to waking up soooo early on Saturday to catch our flight but it will be worth it. :woohoo:

Woohoo! After much anticipation towards this trip it is time to toss worries away here at home/work and get on vacation time. We are flying out to Barcelona this afternoon, staying at the AC Diplomatic till Saturday. Is anyone planning a gtg while they stay in Barcelona tomorrow? Otherwise, everyone have a safe flight ahead and see you aboard the Magic soon. Scott and Jason :cool1:

We're flying out tonight!! We arrive at 10:30 AM tomorrow morning in Barcelona and are staying at the Renaissance Airport Hotel.

Safe (and on-time) travels to all!!

No more real volcanic ash problems anywhere - we will all make it to the ship! :worship:

Safe travels everyone and see you on board! :cheer2:
We'd already started enacting our plan B (due to the volcano) and drove to Dover last night for an overnight stay prior to our 900 mile, 2 day road trip to Barcelona. Aborted early this morning when we saw that the ash cloud would dissipate better than expected. It's been a fairly costly exercise!

Happy and safe travels to everyone. We are off to the airport in just a few minutes! See you in Barcelona!

We are stuck in dfw on delta 2110. At the gate and probably will miss connection to Barcelona at 6:05 est. They have us confirmed to leave out of atl if we miss it tonight If you are the same flight come up to first class to see us

Update. Made it to Atlanta will fly out tomorrow to Barcelona at 6:05pm

If any of you read this before you board can you find out what the cost of the internet packages and photos packages are and post them here?

Thank you

In Barcelona! Protests downtown, but our hotel said it shouldnt interfere with the port. We saw the Magic on our right as we drove in from the airport. Weeee heeeee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter