May 26 2013 4 night Dream to the Bahamas

Is anyone planning to come to Orlando early to go to Universal Studios. I am looking to trade 4 Adult 2 park passes for 4 adult passes to the water park
I have a total of 5 adult and 2 children to trade but need a min of 4 Adult. :wizard:

So you bring gifts for each day too? Sorry, a little bit about the FE on some of these boards, but still think I'm confused. :-) I definitely can't do for 70 folks and each day...yikes!

My Grandkids are so excited about the FE that they each are planning their own gift. Thinking though we are going to deliver them all at the same time. Not wanting to go all over the ship 6 different times
From what I have read you really just do what makes you smile. a Family thing, only the kids thing, disney things, Not disney things, Personalize things, home made things, store bought things, things unique to your home town, the list seems to be very flexable with no rules. Just have fun with it
:woohoo:

Hello,

The list is updated. I also wanted to remind everyone the FE exchange will be closing on 3/27. I am thinking I will keep the voting open for one week to give everyone a chance to vote. The voting will end April 3rd. I know some people don't have a disboard name or a facebook page. So I am asking when you place your vote that you use your stateroom number so I can check you off.

This is what I am asking:

Room number:
Split the FE exchange into groups (Yes or No):
If "Yes" how many families per a group:

Once I have everyone's vote I will email the new list to everyone.

If you have any suggestions please let me know

Thanks,
Stacey

We were up at midnight last night making our choices. Got our Port Adventure booked (Shallow Water Dolphin @ Atlantis), dinner at Palo and an early PAT...woo-hoo!!! So excited I could hardly sleep last night, but paying for it today. ;-)

How did ya'll make out...any success?

Hi everyone,
I am new to posting and to cruising. My DH and DS(10 1/2) and DD(2) (I hope I got all the abbrevations right - still learning;) are going on our first cruise the Dream on May 26 and I am counting the days. I have done some reading on things to do and try to do. I was up with KellyBee the other night registering and trying to get things booked. Was able to get the massages and the fishing for the DH and DS. I read about the FE and I thought it would be fun to do and would like to join.
So i am going to try to PM Stacynj and hopefully it will work.

Welcome to the Dis mystyfur! I'm glad you and Kelly were able to get everything booked that you wanted. It's going to be a great cruise! :)

I just requested to join the Facebook page for this cruise. Will I need to contact someone here to request joining?
Thanks! Vicki

vbreslin said:
I just requested to join the Facebook page for this cruise. Will I need to contact someone here to request joining?
Thanks! Vicki

Welcome! Someone will probably just add you!

Thanks for the welcome!! We are sooo excited and sooo ready to go!!! The DH and DS can't wait for Star Wars week-end either. We are going before the cruise. I hope we all have a great time pixiedust:

If anyone has a cabana and you decide to cancel, would you please do me the kindness of letting me know so we can try to get it? We are a family of extremely fair skinned folks and one one meds that make her extra sun sensitive. A cabana would be very helpful and appreciated. You can email me at mglewis@comcast.net

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the boards, though I have been following it for years. My girls and I are booked on our first Disney cruise on May 26th. We are so excited and interested in participating in the FE. I was not able to private message Staceynj so I emailed her. Hopefully she got my email if not maybe she will see my post. Counting the days!

Welcome to the Dis, mjw13, and to our cruise group! :) I lurked for years too until I finally decided to join a couple of years ago. The cruise will be awesome, and is only a little over 2 months away!

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the boards, though I have been following it for years. My girls and I are booked on our first Disney cruise on May 26th. We are so excited and interested in participating in the FE. I was not able to private message Staceynj so I emailed her. Hopefully she got my email if not maybe she will see my post. Counting the days!

Hi! If you haven't already, join us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/411272992281391/ should take you to the right place to request to join the group.

Welcome to the Dis, mjw13, and to our cruise group! :) I lurked for years too until I finally decided to join a couple of years ago. The cruise will be awesome, and is only a little over 2 months away!

Thanks for the welcome Jdismom, 66 days!!!

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well. since this is our first cruise - I was wondering if any of the more experienced Disney Cruisers have any tips on entertaining my 2 year old. I don't want to leave her in the nursery. My cousin and her family are travelling with us also. She has a 7 month old and a 3 year old. Just hoping for some tips.

Thanks and hope to see everyone soon. :grouphug:

I have never cruised with kids that young, but I can tell you what little I know.

There is a splash area called Nemo's Reef for toddlers on the pool deck. Every time we passed by the kids seemed to be having a lot of fun. On our cruise last year there was also a crawling race called "Jack Jack's Diaper Dash" in the atrium. It was so entertaining that my teenagers wanted to watch it. You might look into that for your cousin's 7 month old.

Another option is to take your kids to the open house at the Oceaneer's Club when they have those. You can stay and play with your children there.

You might also want to bring some small favorite toys from home to entertain her in the stateroom while you're getting dressed for dinners, or even to bring to the dinner meals, which can stretch out to 1 1/2 or 2 hours. I remember those days with little ones and I miss them! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter