May 26 2013 4 night Dream to the Bahamas

Try this link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411272992281391/

My family will dress up to varying degrees. I'm sure my grand kids, ages 6 & 9, will be very piratey. Not sure how elaborate the rest of us will get (4 adults & 3 teens) but we will join in. I'm thinking I'll wear a peasant blouse belted over black skinny jeans and boots with some piratey accessories.

I joined the Facebook group and invited my sister to join as well. Thanks for starting it! I did notice it was an open group. Is there a way to make it a closed group so that only members can see the posts? I'm hesitant to post in a group where anyone can read the posts. Especially one that is a travel group letting anyone and everyone know when we won't be home and for how long.

Hi everyone. This timing isn't going to work out for us so I need to remove us from the fish extender list. Hope you all have a wonderful cruise!

Hi everyone! My family and I will be going on this cruise also. This will be our 2nd DCL cruise. I am so excited about this cruise. We did not dress up for pirate night on our first cruise. I am hoping to plan pirate outfits for us this cruise.

DH (Reed) and I (Margi) are taking this Cruise as a final summer adventure for our quickly aging Grandkids, 14 (Joseph) 13(Arlen) 10(Breanna) 7 (Devin) 6 (Saphira). We are all excited but the older boys are concerned there won't be things for them to do. I have heard they will be best off if they attend the first night in the youth groups they are assigned to. cabin 10090 and 10092
:wave2:

We are also dressing up for the Pirate night. Been looking at patterns and thrift stores.

Our children ages 15 and 12 are excited to be going on their first Disney Cruise. We have cruised numerous times on RCCL, but this will be the first Disney experience. We would love to participate in the fish exchange and can't wait to meet everyone.

Stacy since I just joined it would not let me message you. Is there any other way that I can get information to you for exchange. Thank you..Pam

I am not quite use to the Disney page, I know how things are listed on Cruise critic and how to sign up for things like the Meet and Greet but not how to put our name on the list for the FE. Is there a list somewhere I can view to know what things are being planned and how many people are on each list

Memargi said:
I am not quite use to the Disney page, I know how things are listed on Cruise critic and how to sign up for things like the Meet and Greet but not how to put our name on the list for the FE. Is there a list somewhere I can view to know what things are being planned and how many people are on each list

Welcome,

The link is listed below for the FE exchange. I am still updating it and waiting on some information. We also have a Facebook group. If you would like to participate in the FE exchange you can DM or email me at Staceywhitenj@aol.com.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...emlwSmxlTDN1RFE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

We originally booked for the June 2, 2013 4 night Dream in December 2011, but were able to get much better rooms (oceanview to oversized verandahs) and save a tiny bit of money by changing to the May 26 sailing. :cool1:

It will be my family of 5 and my BIL's family of 5. Of the group, I think DH & I are the only ones that have ever been on a cruise (2000 Carnival 3-night? to Key West & Cozumel). So first time DCL for all of us. We will have 6 kids in our group with ages at that time 11-boy, 9-boy, 9-girl, 7-girl, 5-boy, 4-girl.

We are booked on deck 7 aft. I've requested to join the facebook group.

I will be on this cruise along with my mother and 13 year old daughter. It will be our 2nd cruise (1st was last year on the Fantasy, amazing!).
If anyone wants to chat, look me up on Facebook! facebook dot com slash zebadiahc. I can't post links yet. lol

The link is not working for me:( But, we are SO excited about our first cruise!!! It will be me, Melissa, my DH Kevin, and children DD Madeline-15, DD Amelia-13, who will be bunking with my sister, DD Olivia-8, and DS Aiden-4.
I just figured out how to get to this thread:)
Question- I see that no shorts are permitted at dinner...not even the dressy shorts for my 4 year old little guy? Any input would be appreciated:)

Whew life has been crazy but we are still around and looking forward to the cruise! We have not yet decided if we are doing the FE or not - is there a deadline?

I posted so long ago on the thread that I wanted to reintroduce myself. I'm Julie and my DH is Matt and we have 2 kids E (4) and AJ (will be 2 at cruising) and we are the Totten family. We don't post their names on the net so they will have to be known by initials for now.

I did apply to be in the FB group - thanks for starting and for closing the group!

Looking forward to booking some things in the next week or so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter