May 26 2013 4 night Dream to the Bahamas

wehavesix said:
We are going on this cruise. It will be our 2nd cruise with Disney. The first was on the Wonder in 2007. On this trip there will be dh, me, 18 yo ds, 17 yo dd, and 15 yo ds in 2 connecting staterooms. Our eldest son and his family will be in the stateroom next to us. It will be their first cruise. I love that we get to see our grand kids on their first Disney cruise!

I haven't gotten real excited about this trip yet. Mostly because I'm focused on our Thanksgiving trip to WDW! We are taking our 8 yo granddaughter with us for some prime grand bonding time! But by the time May rolls around, I will be in prime excitement mode!

Welcome aboard! I am going to WDW in December. There is nothing like it when Disney decorates for the holidays. It's my favorite time to visit :)

Hello everyone, we too will also be sailing on this cruise. This will be our 2nd cruise on the Dream, but our 4th with Disney. We have sailed on the Magic twice, one Eastern Carrbbean and one Western.

This time we will have our Son Dan, Daughter in law Deva and grandsons, Skyler (10) and Gaige (3). They are very excited to go on their first cruise ever.:cool1: Deva will celebrate her birthday on the ship.

I am going to surprise them with door decorations and their FE... They are not on the boards so this will be a total surprise.:rolleyes1

So looking forward to the cruise with my family... after the cruise we are going to surprise them with a trip to WDW for a few days, so that Dan can finally celebrate his birthday at the Happy Place.... :cool1:

Hi all...
We just booked the 4 night Dream vacation on 5-26-13. Can't wait to meet you all. We did the FE on our last cruise and really enjoyed it. I will PM our info to join in. It will be me, DH, and DD(15 at sailing).
Vicki
:banana:

Hello,

If anyone is interested in participating in the FE exchange please PM or email me (StaceyWhiteNj@aol.com) the following information:

Dis Screen name:
Stateroom:
Total # of guest:
First name (and ages of children) of each guest:
Special celebration:
Allergies:
Email:

We can close the exchange on 3/27. If everyone is okay with that. Once a month I will email out the updated list to everyone participating.

Thanks,
Stacey

Stacey, I sent you a PM. Do I need to email you the info also? Thanks,

I sent you a PM with our FE info. Please let me know if you don't get it. I'm not used to sending a PM from the phone app. Lol

Hi, First time cruisers anywhere and on any ship, we are so excited! My wife and our two kids, DS 8 and DD 11 will be on the ship for a relaxing fun time. Our kids have no idea they are going on a Disney Cruise, they will find out Christmas morning when they open their presents and find out!

We definately will want to do the Fish Extender thing, new to the forum so I will ahve to figure this out.

Thansk all!pixiedust:pixiedust::beach:

AnotherPrincess said:
I sent you a PM with our FE info. Please let me know if you don't get it. I'm not used to sending a PM from the phone app. Lol

Hello,

I received your PM :)

JimGA said:
Hi, First time cruisers anywhere and on any ship, we are so excited! My wife and our two kids, DS 8 and DD 11 will be on the ship for a relaxing fun time. Our kids have no idea they are going on a Disney Cruise, they will find out Christmas morning when they open their presents and find out!

We definately will want to do the Fish Extender thing, new to the forum so I will ahve to figure this out.

Thansk all!pixiedust:pixiedust::beach:

Hello,

Welcome! That is awesome surprise for the kids. You will have to let us know how they react :) If you have any questions about the FE exchange let me know

I just booked this cruise this weekend and am so excited!!! While we are not new to Disney this will be our first cruise! :cool1::cool1::cool1: I have reserved an 11c gty stateroom. From what I have read it will be close to cruise time before I know our actual room number. Can we still participate in the Fish Extenders? My son will be close to 15 by then but I think he would still really like that extra touch of surprise little gifts. And does it sound like I am understanding this correctly? Thanks!

I just booked this cruise this weekend and am so excited!!! While we are not new to Disney this will be our first cruise! :cool1::cool1::cool1: I have reserved an 11c gty stateroom. From what I have read it will be close to cruise time before I know our actual room number. Can we still participate in the Fish Extenders? My son will be close to 15 by then but I think he would still really like that extra touch of surprise little gifts. And does it sound like I am understanding this correctly? Thanks!

Welcome,

Yes, you can join. Send me your information, I can add your room number to the list when you find out.

I'm so glad to see a thread here for this cruise. :) My son, Tristan & I will be going. He is 12 and it's his first cruise. It will be my 6th Disney cruise. Normally I go with my daughter, but I thought it was time to start taking my boys with me. Tristan "knows" we're planning on going in May, but not the exact date. I'm hoping he'll be a little surprised.

We'd love to join the FE list and I'll PM my info.

This is my family's first cruise ever. I have 11 year old twins. The fish extenders sound fun. Do I understand correctly that we need to bring a trinket for each participant? How much do most people spend per item?

buglady11 said:
This is my family's first cruise ever. I have 11 year old twins. The fish extenders sound fun. Do I understand correctly that we need to bring a trinket for each participant? How much do most people spend per item?

Welcome! Always exciting to see someone new here! I, for one, am ready for this thread to pick up some steam! May 26 will be here before we know it! We are spending May 25 at the Magic Kingdom. I'm so disappointed with myself because I had planned to make reservations at Be Our Guest. For some reason I thought 180 days was in December. Imagine my shock when I went to make reservations and found out I was a month late. I'm so hoping for a cancellation. I'm also running the Princess half marathon in February so we were planning to have lunch there then and dinner in May. Plans may change if something opens in February instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter