• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 26,2011 3night cruise..join in!!

I would love to do a meet with you mickeysgirl77, with us both being from Illinois. This will be our first disney cruise. A 8th grade graduation gift for my daughter.

Thanks for getting everyone together. Can't wait for next month.

Decided to check and we got our room number. It's 2008. I hope we like it. Of course, we're just happy to be there, but I would like a higher room. We got this cruise as a result of adding on DVC points last year. It's a deluxe outside stateroom. Anyone ever called and asked to be higher if you have a guaranty room? That's all we were offered with the DVC add on.

I want to do the FE with my girls. They are Alyssa, 13, and Peyton, 6. We are traveling with the other family, I think. They are very wishy washy and not very reliable. So I guess I won't sign them up because then it might fall back on me to do everything!!

Ready to cruise soon!! Need to get a tan!!!

We got this cruise as a result of adding on DVC points last year. It's a deluxe outside stateroom. Anyone ever called and asked to be higher if you have a guaranty room? That's all we were offered with the DVC add on.

When we got our cruise with our DVC add-on, we were offered either an outside stateroom for no cost or a verandah stateroom for $100 pp. We took the verandah for $300 total which included all tips as well!

I want to do the FE with my girls. They are Alyssa, 13, and Peyton, 6. We are traveling with the other family, I think. They are very wishy washy and not very reliable. So I guess I won't sign them up because then it might fall back on me to do everything!!

Ready to cruise soon!! Need to get a tan!!![/QUOTE]

:welcome: I have added you and the girls to the FE.

I understand about the other family. That would be a lot for you to take on.

When we got our cruise with our DVC add-on, we were offered either an outside stateroom for no cost or a verandah stateroom for $100 pp. We took the verandah for $300 total which included all tips as well!

Oh, I wish I would've asked about that. I didn't think of it. I bet it's too late now. I looked at the deck plans today. Being on 2nd floor may not be too bad as a lot of stuff is on 3rd, 4th and 5th. We don't mind taking the stairs and when we cruised the Wonder, we were on the 6th floor. Loved the location.

We got our room #6001 a wheelchair access inside cabin. We were hoping for a better cabin. Our daughter hates the shower and will only take bathes,the bathroom has only a shower. We tried to get a cabin change but since we did a guarentee they will not change the cabin.

Just saw on another thread that Cabanas can now be booked with the shore excursions so we grabbed one. Might there be another family of 3 out there that might be interested in sharing it with us?

We got a cabana.:banana::banana: I am so excited.....:cool1::cool1:

Us too! Which one did you get?

We're still looking for a family who might like to share ours and split the cost. Anyone? We don't bite and will probably be gone half the time snorkeling any way.

Us too! Which one did you get?

We're still looking for a family who might like to share ours and split the cost. Anyone? We don't bite and will probably be gone half the time snorkeling any way.

Well, we kind of have two right now. We have 11 & 17. We are trying to decide which one would work out better for our Grandmother. I am having problems finding the right thread to see the pics of the cabanas and their location. But before I release the other I will post it on here incase there is another one of our dis family members that is wanting one.

I think you will find someone to share. This thread is pretty slow. Hopefully it will pick up in the next week or two.

Well, we kind of have two right now. We have 11 & 17. We are trying to decide which one would work out better for our Grandmother. I am having problems finding the right thread to see the pics of the cabanas and their location. But before I release the other I will post it on here incase there is another one of our dis family members that is wanting one.

I think you will find someone to share. This thread is pretty slow. Hopefully it will pick up in the next week or two.

Here's a pic posted in another thread...17 is all the way to the left, 1 is on the right.

cabanas_island.jpg

Okay so for our FE group I am going to set the deadline to April 26th which in next Tuesday. Over the next couple of days I will be sending a PM to everyone with the information that I have just to double check and make sure that I have no missing or messed up information.

I do need a response from the PM's. If you do not get a PM by Tuesday please let me know that you are wanting to join in on the extra pixie dust.

I know that this time of year is crazy with end of school vacations and so on so I am wanting to make sure that everyone has ample time to get there FE's in order.

Thank you so very much for the help with making this a wonderful group.

I can't wait to cruise with each and every one of you..

I didn't see us on the FE list, but I signed up a loooooon time ago and then haven't been back!

Lora and Shawn
DS Connor-13
DS Cody 11
Stateroom 8568.

Are there 2 FE lists, or just one?

I didn't see us on the FE list, but I signed up a loooooon time ago and then haven't been back!

Lora and Shawn
DS Connor-13
DS Cody 11
Stateroom 8568.

Are there 2 FE lists, or just one?

I have got you now. Just one FE. And I have your information somewhere because, I have written lawflyfish I just don't remember where.

Thank you so very much for responding. I am really excited to get this going.

Just saw on another thread that Cabanas can now be booked with the shore excursions so we grabbed one. Might there be another family of 3 out there that might be interested in sharing it with us?

As soon as I saw this I logged on to try to book one and all the family cabanas are taken! :-( There are 8 of us, so we can't share one or I absolutely would.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter