• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 25th-28 2006/Wonder????

Hi there Snowy 1022. We will be taking our first disney cruise then also. Going with 3 girls 12, 22, 25. 12 will be turning 13 during cruise not sure where she will fit in.
Any kids traveling with you?

Hi. This will be our second cruise but I am looking forward to it. My husband and 2 girls will be traveling with me. The girls are both 14. I am sure they will love to know there will be another teenager aboard with them On our last cruise, my daughter was all by herself but still had a good time. She was not old enough for the teen club and too mature for the kids program. That is why we are taking a friend with us this time. We got side by side rooms because last time the room was crowded with the 3 of us.

If this is your first cruise you will surely enjoy everything.

I'll be on that cruise too!! party: It's my second one, just took one in January. One of my college program roomates is getting married :bride: to our former next door neighbor on the cruise!! I'm so excited, I'm sharing a cabin with two other girls/roomates and plan on having a blast......chances are we'll be the loud ones :drinking1

This will be my kids first cruise. If there is a way for our girls to touch base with each other it would be great. Never used these message boards before. I'm sure my daughter would love to correspond with yours before the cruise. I've been on the RC and another cruise they were ok. We are really looking forward to this one.Do you have any idea how late you can schedule Palo's?

we scheduled Palo the day we got on the ship, we were one of the first groups onboard and waited until 1 when the reservations desk was open in Wavebands and had no problem getting a brunch reservation. So if you can't make a reservation online, that's always an option.

I'm not sure if my friends are getting married on the ship or castaway cay, either way I'm sure it will be a beautiful wedding and I can't wait to go!!

I am a single mom of 34 who will be bringing my daughter who is 9. Would love to have some "grown-ups" to hang out with while daughter is doing kid activities.

just giving this a bump in case anyone else was coming
:dumbo: :maleficen :mickeyjum :donald: :ccat:

have you guys made any dining or excurscion reservations yet?

I just made a pola reservation for the last night at 8:30 I think. I have room for one more....

I will be traveling with my two daughters, age 13yrs and 10yrs. My 13 yr dd is quite and concerned about meeting others. My 10yr dd is very out going and not conerned in the least.

My husband does not like disney so we are going it alone. Would love to go to Palo's but did not want to go alone.

My dd's would like to contact other kids who will be on the cruise before we get there if any others are interested.

Jody

Jody,

I PMed you but I am unsure if oyu got it. I would love to have you join me at palo and I am sure our daughters would enjoy each others company.

I am a 48 year old mother traveling alone with my DS7. I would love to meet up with another adult. My DS would love to have a swim mate also if possible.

I also maybe doing the dolphin encounter. Anyone else??

A true disholic who will never grow up!!!! Just a warning :banana:

Hi! :wave:

I just made our reservations yesterday!

We're eating at Palo the first night at 7:30. (The other days were already taken up).

Cat 10 guarantee :)

I will be sailing with my DS7 anyone have a child this age that wants to meet up. We are doing the Stingray at CC 10 am. and the garden/animal tour 12:45 in Nassau.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter