May 25th, 2013 Fantasy Western!

Good Afternoon,

I was hoping you might be able to help me with a question. We've gone on many Disney cruises but never participated in the FE fun. I've signed up for it but don't know where to find the lists of who is in what group. Where do they put them?

As ktb2002 stated, you can find the list by clicking on the link in my signature below. The lists are kept in a google docs spreadsheet so you can always get to the up-to-date list. You can download the google docs spreadsheet as an Excel spreadsheet, or PDF document or several other formats. Look at the bottom of the spreadsheet for several tabs. The one marked "Delivery Lists" shows the list breakdown.

libpetersen said:
Thanks, we will take five kids and two adults! I really appreciate it!!! Do you want me to send you money on pay pal?

No,Lib, no need to pay prior. I'll get it on embarkation day at the cruise meet (wherever that will be), when I give out all the wristbands. ;). Can't wait! Only 45 more days!

Outrageous Crew said:
Hi everyone!! If you are interested in being a SECRET MICKEY to another individual on our list... this is your CHANCE!!!

Hmmmm so what does that mean? It means that you would be paired with another person and each of you would secretly deliver gift(s) and messages to each other... kind of like a "Secret Santa." This can be one gift... or smaller gifts spread out over time. You can even add surprise notes that really don't cost anything! But as a Secret Mickey, you will be totally anonymous until you want your recipient to know who you are! Please don't confuse this group with the FE group. This is totally separate, and probably a much smaller sub-group! Just some of us are possessed, what can we say?

Rules of the Game:
1. Be creative! Be spontaneous! Surprise your designated recipient!
Go beyond the limits of the FE!! SO many possibilities in ONE WEEK's time to keep the intrigue going!
2. $20 limit-- but please don't go below $15.
3. Secret Mickey assignments will be made on April 15th, giving folks a chance to sign up.
4. Please submit the following info to me privately if you'd like to play!!

(On the DIS Board panel when you are logged in, you click on "Private Messages" under your user name, then select from the Control Panel to the LEFT: send a private message. My username is: Outrageous Crew OR just click on Outrageous Crew on the left sidebar! )

Name:
Cabin #
Birthday:
Food/perfume/allergies:
Favorite Disney Character:
Favorite Colors:
Favorite Treats:
Dislikes?
Hobbies?
5 Things you want your Secret Mickey to know about you:

So far I have:

Beyonce
Craftyrae1
NickyDA
Connellr

This will be a fun chance to get to know one another!!
:tinker:And who doesn't love surprises?

Tresha

Anyone else?
I want to start my shopping soon!!

Hi everyone! So far I have the following Mickey's or should I say Minnies?:thumbsup2

Connelr- have questionnaire
NickyDa- have questionnaire
Sherpasmom- have questionnaire
Beyonce- need questionnaire

Cut off to enter the fun is April 15th!
Gracias!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Tresha

Yay! By reading other posts we should get Mickey Mail next week! Makes it seem even closer.

Hi John,

Are we going to break the main group up or keep it as a large group of 54 cabins?

Also, do you remember who was doing the bracelets? I ordered them and she got back to me but we don't have any listed on the chart.

Thanks so much,

PixiePrincess310

Hi John,

Are we going to break the main group up or keep it as a large group of 54 cabins?

Also, do you remember who was doing the bracelets? I ordered them and she got back to me but we don't have any listed on the chart.

Thanks so much,

PixiePrincess310

The list is already broken up. Check out the second tab called 'Delivery List'. :thumbsup2 Also, John does not have all the bracelets listed but if she returned your message then she put you on her list.;)

Diana,

I just looked at the spread sheet and noted that our bracelets are not on it. I know you received our request b/c I am pretty sure I got a note from you about it. We are in cabin 10570 and its 3 youth and 2 adults. Please let me know if there are any problems. We're so excited and can't wait to participate for the first time!

PixiePrincess310

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter