• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 25th, 2013 Fantasy Western!

akennedy4 said:
When I looked on the spreadsheet, I didn't see us down for bracelets. :scared1:

You aren't on the spreadsheet of johns. I'm writing it in on my paper copy and bagging up the bracelets as I get requests. The only stateroom I don't have participating is 8510 of the akennedy group. Is that correct, or do I need to add them in too? Thanks.

You aren't on the spreadsheet of johns. I'm writing it in on my paper copy and bagging up the bracelets as I get requests. The only stateroom I don't have participating is 8510 of the akennedy group. Is that correct, or do I need to add them in too? Thanks.

I am the 8510 cabin. The 8094 stateroom requested them as well. The room that is not participating in the bracelets is the 9502/9504 family. Confusing, I know since we are listed as akennedy4. (8094=Traugott. 9502=Tidwell. 8510=Kennedy.)

We just joined the fourm today. This is our second Disney cruise but we've never done the FE. If we're aren't too late for the FE exchange on this trip, we would like to join in the fun!

Please add us to the"late comers" list!!

Lee, Missy, & Emma (5F)
Cabin 7596

akennedy4 said:
I am the 8510 cabin. The 8094 stateroom requested them as well. The room that is not participating in the bracelets is the 9502/9504 family. Confusing, I know since we are listed as akennedy4. (8094=Traugott. 9502=Tidwell. 8510=Kennedy.)

8094 and 9502 families are in with the bracelets. They contacted me through the FB page. I just wanted to verify 8510 wasn't participating. It is confusing......;)

We just joined the fourm today. This is our second Disney cruise but we've never done the FE. If we're aren't too late for the FE exchange on this trip, we would like to join in the fun!

Please add us to the"late comers" list!!

Lee, Missy, & Emma (5F)
Cabin 7596

Welcome! Got you on the list.

elliemilo
standardgirl
akennedy4 X 2 cabins with girls
kirkaliciasmom
critagirl
jaydensmommy23
PixiePrincess310
disneywonderfun

Hello above! Can you please confirm that all your girls have pierced ears? Part of our gift for the girls will obviously be earrings, don't want to upset anyone if they do not have pierced ears! Thanks! If you have the time, would love to know thier favorite princesses too!

Thanks so much!

Rose:)

No girls (as in under 18) in the rooms, but I do have pierced ears so it shouldn't be a problem :)

Got you down in the latecomer's group. So far only 4 in that group, but I expect a few more. I need your names for the sheet in case folks are personalizing gifts.

If there are any folks from the first 3 groups that want to expand their FE circle, let me know if you want to be ALSO included in the latecomer's group. I think Pam and I will join that group also since once we start cranking out the gifts, we can accommodate more without too much of a problem.

John go ahead and include room 5650 in the latecomers group also please. I seem to have went slightly overboard in my FE purchases lol! I tried looking through the other posts, but did you ever post a complete cut off date for the FE list?

No girls (as in under 18) in the rooms, but I do have pierced ears so it shouldn't be a problem :)
Ooops!!! Lol! I need to wear my glasses at all times! Sorry to have included you in the list. The earrings are adorable, but are just for little ones! Thanks! :)

John go ahead and include room 5650 in the latecomers group also please. I seem to have went slightly overboard in my FE purchases lol! I tried looking through the other posts, but did you ever post a complete cut off date for the FE list?

Got you on it! The cut-off for the FE was at the end of March. The latecomers group had no cut-off, but I think we'll have to stop it sometime so we get a final count. We'll do it this Friday night.

LATECOMER'S GROUP! We'll cut off ALL FE Exchange additions this Friday at midnight EDT. So be there or be . . . not there! (because if I said "or be square", nobody except the old hippies would know what I meant :rotfl2:)

Thank you John, I knew the original lists were shut off but didnt know how long you'd keep the late list open. It's getting so close, yet still so far away lol!

(because if I said "or be square", nobody except the old hippies would know what I meant :rotfl2:)[/QUOTE]
I get it! Peace, love, flowers, happiness! :hippie:
Tresha

Good Afternoon,

I was hoping you might be able to help me with a question. We've gone on many Disney cruises but never participated in the FE fun. I've signed up for it but don't know where to find the lists of who is in what group. Where do they put them?

Please help if you can.

PixiePrincess310:):cool1:

Good Afternoon,

I was hoping you might be able to help me with a question. We've gone on many Disney cruises but never participated in the FE fun. I've signed up for it but don't know where to find the lists of who is in what group. Where do they put them?

Please help if you can.

PixiePrincess310:):cool1:

If you look a few posts up there is a post by JohnPA, on his post is a link you can click that will take you to the list. AT the bottom are tabs and one of them is delivery lists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter