May 25th, 2013 Fantasy Western!

Hope I didn't make a mistake!! I just booked us for Nohoch Kay in Costa Maya. It has very good reviews. Have any of you been there and done that??

I'm very torn becuase I originally thought we would just stay on the ship and enjoy an afternoon of less crowded pools but then in reading tons and tons of reviews people kept saying that Costa Maya was a port not to be missed. Atleast Nohoch Kay is limited to only like 40 people per day so hopefully I will still have a less crowded afternoon that some, but still a little torn about it.:confused3

Still hoping and praying daily for a cabana....that's probably not going to happen! LOL!!

Less than 8 weeks to go. I can't believe it is the first of April already. I am looking forward to the first of May. I am sure the time will fly by.:dance3:

Hope I didn't make a mistake!! I just booked us for Nohoch Kay in Costa Maya. It has very good reviews. Have any of you been there and done that??

I'm very torn becuase I originally thought we would just stay on the ship and enjoy an afternoon of less crowded pools but then in reading tons and tons of reviews people kept saying that Costa Maya was a port not to be missed. Atleast Nohoch Kay is limited to only like 40 people per day so hopefully I will still have a less crowded afternoon that some, but still a little torn about it.:confused3

Still hoping and praying daily for a cabana....that's probably not going to happen! LOL!!

Andrea -

We did Nohoch Kay last year and had a fantastic time. We also had the benefit of the boat staying at dock later until midnight (captains decision to reward the crew for passing an inspection). The host was Jamie. He and the staff were very attentive. The beach is not fancy, but very calm and relaxing. They provided beach toys and floats for the kids. We did get a rain shower while there but it didn't last long and the kids enjoyed playing in it.

I recommend taking advantage of the very affordable massages that take place on the beach!

We did not leave hungry or thirsty , quite the opposite. We skipped dinner that night.

This excursion was our groups favorite of the trip!! We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!

Andrea -

We did Nohoch Kay last year and had a fantastic time. We also had the benefit of the boat staying at dock later until midnight (captains decision to reward the crew for passing an inspection). The host was Jamie. He and the staff were very attentive. The beach is not fancy, but very calm and relaxing. They provided beach toys and floats for the kids. We did get a rain shower while there but it didn't last long and the kids enjoyed playing in it.

I recommend taking advantage of the very affordable massages that take place on the beach!

We did not leave hungry or thirsty , quite the opposite. We skipped dinner that night.

This excursion was our groups favorite of the trip!! We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!

Thank you so much for getting back to me!! I have read great reviews and yours helps. Looking forward to some relaxation! I sure hope our time in port is extended some. 4 hours is not very much time to take in anything, that's why I almost just opted on stay on the ship. Thanks again for your review!!

It's hard to believe we booked this cruise a year ago and it's finally drawing closer. Only 53 more days now!!

Hi everyone!! If you are interested in being a SECRET MICKEY to another individual on our list... this is your CHANCE!!!

Hmmmm so what does that mean? It means that you would be paired with another person and each of you would secretly deliver gift(s) and messages to each other... kind of like a "Secret Santa." This can be one gift... or smaller gifts spread out over time. You can even add surprise notes that really don't cost anything! But as a Secret Mickey, you will be totally anonymous until you want your recipient to know who you are! Please don't confuse this group with the FE group. This is totally separate, and probably a much smaller sub-group! Just some of us are possessed, what can we say?

Rules of the Game:
1. Be creative! Be spontaneous! Surprise your designated recipient!
Go beyond the limits of the FE!! SO many possibilities in ONE WEEK's time to keep the intrigue going!
2. $20 limit-- but please don't go below $15.
3. Secret Mickey assignments will be made on April 15th, giving folks a chance to sign up.
4. Please submit the following info to me privately if you'd like to play!!

(On the DIS Board panel when you are logged in, you click on "Private Messages" under your user name, then select from the Control Panel to the LEFT: send a private message. My username is: Outrageous Crew OR just click on Outrageous Crew on the left sidebar! )

Name:
Cabin #
Birthday:
Food/perfume/allergies:
Favorite Disney Character:
Favorite Colors:
Favorite Treats:
Dislikes?
Hobbies?
5 Things you want your Secret Mickey to know about you:

This will be a fun chance to get to know one another!!
:tinker:And who doesn't love surprises?

Tresha

So far I have four of us playing... any other takers?:banana::banana::banana:

I'm bummed :(...I got an email from DCL saying that the Sea-Trek Pod Adventure we booked in Costa Maya is no longer being offered. I went to book the similar excursion in Grand Cayman and there is not enough room for our family. This is the one we were really looking forward to. I booked the Chacchoben Mayan Ruins tour for Costa Maya and will keep on checking on the Sea Trek in Grand Cayman.

Do you want to start a "Latecomer's Group"? If so I'll add it to the list we have going now. On our last cruise, we gave people in the original lists the option of also joining the 'late list' so there would be more people in it. We can do the same this time. I know that ktb2002 offered to share some gifts, so there may be others that don't mind being on two lists as long as the second list doesn't get too big.

As far as tips, there is a thread on the main cruise forum that has LOADS of tips. The tip that I try to live by is, "pack half as much and bring twice as much money (or plan to put twice as much on your account!)" One other great tip is to "leave the worries at home, but bring a relaxed attitude". There's going to be line cutting, and you'll see horrible behavior by other guests, but if you just smile and realize it's THEIR problem and there will still be more food, empty seats, a ride on Aquaduck, whatever it is that they're in such a hurry about - YOUR vacation will be much more enjoyable. I'll see if I can find the thread and put it in the FE List spreadsheet.

JohnPa, please update our user name in the latecomers group (I changed it during NCAA)! TherrellFamily is now "GatorFans".
Thanks a bunch! So excited for the trip!

JohnPa, We are on the FE list and we received our GTY assignment today for the Garrett Family - we have Room #9670 (we are on the 3rd list). We are so excited on our room assignment, now the countdown is really on!

JohnPa, please update our user name in the latecomers group (I changed it during NCAA)! TherrellFamily is now "GatorFans".
Thanks a bunch! So excited for the trip!

Okies, done.

JohnPa, We are on the FE list and we received our GTY assignment today for the Garrett Family - we have Room #9670 (we are on the 3rd list). We are so excited on our room assignment, now the countdown is really on!

Got your stateroom number updated.

finally got the s/s to work on my computer :) Thanks, John for organizing this :)

Noticed that my 4 bracelets are not showing up in the s/s - there should be 2 for cabin 6152 and two for cabin 7192. Believe that this has been confirmed on FB. Could you please update the s/s, John? :)

standardgirl said:
finally got the s/s to work on my computer :) Thanks, John for organizing this :)

Noticed that my 4 bracelets are not showing up in the s/s - there should be 2 for cabin 6152 and two for cabin 7192. Believe that this has been confirmed on FB. Could you please update the s/s, John? :)

I got your bracelets all packed up and ready for you all. No need to update the spreadsheet on Johns side. I've got it covered.

Libpeterson, I bagged up wristbands for both staterooms. 4 adult and 4 youth total. Let me know if that needs to be changed.

elliemilo
standardgirl
akennedy4 X 2 cabins with girls
kirkaliciasmom
critagirl
jaydensmommy23
PixiePrincess310
disneywonderfun

Hello above! Can you please confirm that all your girls have pierced ears? Part of our gift for the girls will obviously be earrings, don't want to upset anyone if they do not have pierced ears! Thanks! If you have the time, would love to know thier favorite princesses too!

Thanks so much!

Rose:)

I believe that all the Girl's in the akennedy4 group have pierced ears. We have 3 families listed under akennedy4. Abby & Virginia are teen/tween so not too into Princesses. princess:
Ashley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter