May 25th, 2013 Fantasy Western!

We got it too here in St. Louis. 50 degrees yesterday. Today we have 8in of snow. Insane.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards so ignore my spelling.

I guess I should not rub it in that it is a sunny and beautiful 79 degrees in Phoenix today, going up to 86 degrees this week!

We got it too here in St. Louis. 50 degrees yesterday. Today we have 8in of snow. Insane.

Yep it was the same here, they are now closing roads here, stranded motorists are pretty much out of luck at this point. We are about 2 and a half hours from STL...GO CARDS! And here's a fun fact, last time there was a record breaking Spring snowfall we won the WS!

Currently in Atlanta it's STILL raining/flooding and is 45 degrees, which by the way will be the high for the next couple of days. Yuck!!! I'll take it over snow in the Spring though. :scared1:

If anyone is still looking to have have a FE made, I just got mine back from Craftyrae on here and it looks awesome! Shoot her message if you need one. Promise you will not be dissappointed.

Well this sucks. We had snow all weekend and it was -10 this morning when I left for work.:furious: I am so ready to impeach the groundhog. Only less than 9 weeks until vacation and I can't wait..:worship:

As of this moment, it looks like each wristband will cost $1.50 each. I went through most of the pages and updated the spreadsheet (I printed out) and it looks like we have 67 Adult and 22 Youth sizes.

If anyone else is interested, please let me know and I'll update my spreadsheet.
They turned out great! If you haven't seen the FB pic, they are lime green, 1/2" wristbands. Debossed, filled in with black ink. The font is Walt-O-Graph. The front says Fantasia Amigos, and the back, May 25-June 1, 2013.

FYI, I'm getting a Youth size. I have smaller wrist and hand and this size doesnt fall off like the adult size does. I will have plenty with me when we all meet up, so if you need a different size, that shouldnt matter.

Hi Diana, Savannah and I would probably both do well with youth size instead of Adult? I don't think we've made it to the spreadsheet for bracelets yet? We're line 51, Cabin 10658. These are so awesome, thanks for doing that!! :cool1:

So that would be 2 Youth sizes for us! :thumbsup2

sherpasmom said:
Hi Diana, Savannah and I would probably both do well with youth size instead of Adult? I don't think we've made it to the spreadsheet for bracelets yet? We're line 51, Cabin 10658. These are so awesome, thanks for doing that!! :cool1:

So that would be 2 Youth sizes for us! :thumbsup2

Ill add a youth wristband to your bag too. I'm using the youth size since it fits my wrist better.

There are about 15 more adult size wristbands left and lots more youth. If there's anyone who would like to join in, let me know. FYI: If you have small wrists, the youth size might work best.

Not yet. It should be done within a week I think?!

Working on it right now. Started this morning, but in training class so might be done until tonight

LISTS ARE FINISHED. LOOK AT TAB 2 ON SPREADSHEET

Let me know how bad I screwed up. I found a miscount in kids on one line and I see a missing adult on another. Got to run back to class, so I'll pop back on after I get home tonight.

traugottmom said:
We're in Alpharetta and I just found out last night another family is our school is coming too! :)

That's so awesome! Once we went on a cruise and my daughters babysitter happened to be on the same cruise, same deck, just a couple doors down. It's a small world!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter