May 25th, 2013 Fantasy Western!

We are in! Would love to do an FE exchange. I need to look up our rooms, but we are Kile (DH), Sara, Abby (dd 13), Grace (dd13), Lexi (dd13), Kit (ds 13) and Sophie Kate (dd 6).

We are in! Would love to do an FE exchange. I need to look up our rooms, but we are Kile (DH), Sara, Abby (dd 13), Grace (dd13), Lexi (dd13), Kit (ds 13) and Sophie Kate (dd 6).

Got you on the spreadsheet. Let me know your room numbers when you can. Went to your blog . . . 4 AM? Now that's dedication - or addiction! :rotfl:

Hello everyone. We just did a double dip and fell in love with cruising. After 6 trips to WDW in the last 4 years, we are parked out! :rotfl2:

Here's our info
Mindy (36) Brad (42)
Morgan (9F)
Stateroom: 6572
Celebrations: always Morgan's birthday!!
Allergies: none
First Cruise: No, 2nd
Participate in FE: Yes!

This seems like a great group of people. My daughter is looking forward to making some cruise buddies!!

Hello everyone. We just did a double dip and fell in love with cruising. After 6 trips to WDW in the last 4 years, we are parked out! :rotfl2:

Here's our info
Mindy (36) Brad (42)
Morgan (9F)
Stateroom: 6572
Celebrations: always Morgan's birthday!!
Allergies: none
First Cruise: No, 2nd
Participate in FE: Yes!

This seems like a great group of people. My daughter is looking forward to making some cruise buddies!!

Welcome! You're on the list.

Thanks for adding us, John.

We are so excited that there are lots of girls my daughters age. Hopefully she can make some cruise buddies.

As far as a name, I like Mayan Fantasy but here are a few more suggestions:

Caribbean Fantasy, Fantasia Amigos, FANTASiesta

I think the bracelets are a great idea as well!

As far as a name, I like Mayan Fantasy but here are a few more suggestions:

Caribbean Fantasy, Fantasia Amigos, FANTASiesta

I think the bracelets are a great idea as well!

I really like "FANTASiesta" and "Fantasia Amigos".

OK, John...add us to the list as well. We are officially booked on this cruise! :)
It's just me & my daughter this cruise!

Maria (38)
Makayla (15)
Cabin # (6552)
Allergies (NONE)
# of cruises (2nd Cruise)
FE (YES)

Hi, Joining in. Will be sailing with:
DH
DS-9
DD-5
MIL
FIL

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm interested in hearing
about excursions for this cruise. I would love to do a dolphin encounter, but the reviews so far haven't been very favorable.

OK, these days you need to have a Facebook group too. Our last cruise didn't use it much but it did allow folks to make friends and get to know each other a little easier than here.

So . . . May 25, 2013 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise

See you there too?

On FB I'm Donna ODubchonna (love me, love my paranoia) :rotfl2: Just asked to join!

On the FB page I noticed John you had asked about Mayan ruins tours. I actually booked this itinerary to return to the Tulum ruins with my daughter. I fell in love with them as an 11 year old when they were featured in the 197O something :rolleyes1 cover story of National Geographic. The ruins are perched on a cliff by the ocean and the view is *stunning* It's an all day trip tho so you'd need to be prepared for some travel time there. I saw these the first time on an RCL trip and can't wait to return. The first time I was unprepared for the beach there and swam in the water fully clothed...the people on the return bus trip thought I was nuts but I felt 11 again! :goodvibes

Hi, Joining in. Will be sailing with:
DH
DS-9
DD-5
MIL
FIL

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm interested in hearing
about excursions for this cruise. I would love to do a dolphin encounter, but the reviews so far haven't been very favorable.

Welcome! :welcome:

Hi everyone, We're not officially booked yet but will most likely be sailing on this cruise instead of the June Greece cruise b/c of the price of that cruise :sad2: Just wanted to say we really liked the bracelets on the cruise last May with John and the crew. It helped us identify who was part of the group (we also had the allears group on that cruise).

Can't remember if I posted in this thread already, but I just booked my flights yesterday so we are definitely in now! Can't wait for :beach: at WDW pre-cruise and then a whole other week on the Fantasy. So excited!

We have one room in aft balcony 5D and another in 5E with extended balcony as GTY - now just hoping that we'll actually get a 5E room with the extended balcony and not get upgraded to a room with just standard-size balcony ;)

Please add us to the FE exchange too!
6152 Dmom Michelle, DS Pablo
GTY DD Wendy (27), DD's other half Rich

Can't remember if I posted in this thread already, but I just booked my flights yesterday so we are definitely in now! Can't wait for :beach: at WDW pre-cruise and then a whole other week on the Fantasy. So excited!

We have one room in aft balcony 5D and another in 5E with extended balcony as GTY - now just hoping that we'll actually get a 5E room with the extended balcony and not get upgraded to a room with just standard-size balcony ;)

Please add us to the FE exchange too!
6152 Dmom Michelle, DS Pablo
GTY DD Wendy (27), DD's other half Rich

WELCOME, Michelle and family. Got you on the spreadsheet. How old is Pablo, adult or child?(just want to know what bucket to put him in so he doesn't miss out on any goodies)

Hey John,
I'm sure you're getting more and more excited about your Nov cruise, I'm so jealous!! I just noticed that you have 2 kids listed for us, we just have Morgan so I don't want the #s off for the others. Thanks in advance for updating :) (no hurry, we've unfortunately got 251 days).

Hi, We want to join too. This is our 20th cruise but our first Disney. I love Mickey and I am definitely more excited than the kids!
Janelle 50 Dan 53
Cabin 7690 It's aft with extended balcony. Has anyone stayed in them?
Allergies Janelle nuts, Dan tomatoes and squash and wine

Traveling with son Josh 29 wife Cathy 29
Celebrating 3rd anniversary
Cabin 7689
No allergies

DD Sarah 24 with friend Erin 29
Cabin7687
No allergies
Never done the fe thing let me know what I'm supposed to do
Thanks Janelle

disneywonderfun said:
congratulations!

Dwf

Congratulations on your family addition. make sure You check age requirements I believe they must be 9 mo before sailing but I could be wrong
Janelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter