May 25, 2012 - Magical 8-night cruise - NYC to the Bahamas!

I GOT IT!!! :woohoo: Thank you again really can't express enouhg how gratful I am to you all who have offered goodies for Davin hes gonna be so excited!!! And we will def bring some goodies for you and your family! I pm'd you back did you get it? Im new to all this forum stuff just making sure im doing it right : )
DeAna : )

Did you make a FE for yourselves?

So he can't have M&M's or anything?

Hey Everyone,

Can't believe it's only 16 days til we cruise!!! And I screwed up!!! (that part I can believe) I had given the wrong stateroom number for the fish extender exchange....our correct stateroom is 6112 I am so sorry for this and hope it's not to late to correct.

What does she have your down as -- I'm too lazy to go and look LOL :lmao:

Next week: Move family from Ohio to New Jersey..

Week after that: Disney cruise!!

Its gonna be a crazeeeeey 2 weeks :)

That's too funny, we are ALSO moving next week and then enjoying the cruise shortly after

Though, only moving from town to town, not state to state!

Good luck!

Wow thats a lot to get done in 2 weeks! I hope you can all relax once on the cruise. :)

In 2 weeks we'll be boarding the beautiful Magic!!! :sunny:

I just ordered a tux for DH and a tux for DS. We were disappointed that they're only offering the "classic" style tux for this cruise, but the guys will still look great! :groom: And that's a lot less for us to pack and travel with. :)

YAY!!!!! So close!!!! We can't wait.

What is everyone planning on doing while in the ports? Shore excursions? On your own? Stay onboard?

Right now we are just planning to walk around Nassau then find a beach. On CC just swim & hangout. Maybe check out the island more. Of course WDW in FL!!!!

:thumbsup2 but :rotfl2:to the bathing suit comment! :) I feel your pain!
:rolleyes2

Don't even know why I am bothering. I know I won't be going in the pools on the ship - I guess it's so I don't look dumb at CC! Whatever. I've had over a year to drop these 30lbs and haven't. So it's my own fault. But on a happier note - I cannot believe it's 2 weeks away! Two weeks from now at this moment this house is going to be so chaotic! Can't wait :0

Don't even know why I am bothering. I know I won't be going in the pools on the ship - I guess it's so I don't look dumb at CC! Whatever. I've had over a year to drop these 30lbs and haven't. So it's my own fault. But on a happier note - I cannot believe it's 2 weeks away! Two weeks from now at this moment this house is going to be so chaotic! Can't wait :0

I know what you mean! I've been trying to lose 20 pounds for about 7 months. Every time that I make any headway, I put it right back on! Oh well! Too late now! Guess I'll just enjoy my cruise and worry about it when I get back!

:yay:

Hello, hello fellow May 25th cruisers.....two weeks from today we will be boarding...yeah!!!!

I really, really need this vacay. On April 29th one of our dear friends and neighbor (and one of DD's best friends and college roommate) passed away at age 23. She had been battling non-hodgkins Lymphoma for 18 mos. Another dear friend of ours just had brain surgery and is recovering....it has been a VERY stressful 2 weeks.

It is bittersweet going back on the Magic in light of her passing. When DD and her were just little girls we all sailed on the Maiden Voyage of the Magic together. DD is not coming on this trip (in a way I am glad as it may have been too much for her) and we had always hoped to sail DCL as a group again.

MJ

Hi all. I'm brand new to this board and to cruising. This will be my first cruise! It will be me (41) and my mom (68). We are the Disney fanatics of the family. :) Can anyone tell me... I saw the attire schedule on the first page, is that still the way it will be with the formal on Saturday and the semi-formal on Thursday? Is this info someone got from DCL or another source? Just wondering because if it is, I'm not going to bother bringing a semi-formal outfit since we are going to Palo on Thursday. That will be more room in my suitcase. :) Thanks for any additional info.

Hi all. I'm brand new to this board and to cruising. This will be my first cruise! It will be me (41) and my mom (68). We are the Disney fanatics of the family. :) Can anyone tell me... I saw the attire schedule on the first page, is that still the way it will be with the formal on Saturday and the semi-formal on Thursday? Is this info someone got from DCL or another source? Just wondering because if it is, I'm not going to bother bringing a semi-formal outfit since we are going to Palo on Thursday. That will be more room in my suitcase. :) Thanks for any additional info.

Hey Kate...

Welcome to the cruise board. I am one of the mods for the board and happen to be on this cruise as well. You will find a great group of people on this thread and on the board in general. Please also see the main cruise board for tons of info and discussions on all things DCL planning related. Ask questions, just read, whatever you want.

I believe the formal and semi formal nights are correct. If they are not someone will let us know.

Again, welcome to the cruise board!!

MJ

YAY!!!!! So close!!!! We can't wait.

What is everyone planning on doing while in the ports? Shore excursions? On your own? Stay onboard?

Right now we are just planning to walk around Nassau then find a beach. On CC just swim & hangout. Maybe check out the island more. Of course WDW in FL!!!!

Pretty similar to you! On Nassau we are going to go to Junkanoo beach, which I believe is about a 15 minute walk from port. Castaway Cay will be sunbathing, and kids will take their own stuff and do some snorkelling whilst I read my kindle! WDW we are getting the bus to Magic Kingdom, but no more plans after that, will probably spend this weekend looking up what rides we want to do etc, as this is my last weekend off before the cruise. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter