May 25, 2012 - Magical 8-night cruise - NYC to the Bahamas!

Ok that was kinda stressful booking my activities!!!

I got my Blue Lagoon Dolphim Swim at 9:45 and booked my mom an observer spot.

For the poster who was looking for info...both time slots for the swim were open and i saw slots for the encounters as well.

I got us on a 7:15 MK bus.

I went and then booked a brunch at Palo on Day 3 and tried to go book a tea for another day. Only to find out, tea was only available and showing as not sold out on the same day. So I moved our Palo brunch to the last day of the cruise.

Dinner and brunch seemed to be available every sea day but only Day 3 showed openings for tea.

For the poster who was looking for info...both time slots for the swim were open and i saw slots for the encounters as well.

I went and then booked a brunch at Palo on Day 3 and tried to go book a tea for another day. Only to find out, tea was only available and showing as not sold out on the same day. So I moved our Palo brunch to the last day of the cruise.

Dinner and brunch seemed to be available every sea day but only Day 3 showed openings for tea.

:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I just booked as did Phyllis.. wohoo!

What tea? --- nevermind, found it :)

We are all booked for Atlantis, the bus and spa! :)
Ahhhh!

Ah - forgot about the spa! Didn't even look at that stuff yet.

Did you guys get everything you wanted???

:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I just booked as did Phyllis.. wohoo!

What tea? --- nevermind, found it :)

We are all booked for Atlantis, the bus and spa! :)
Ahhhh!

YAY!!! CONGRATS to all of you for booking what you want!!! :sunny:

Question for the previous cruisers -

On the Cataway Cay day, it looks like the Oceaneer Club goes from 9am to 3:30pm onshore at Shuttle's Cove for the kids. Does the kids club continue back on ship after 3:30 if my DW and I wanted to eat at Palo later in that evening?

We got everything we wanted...
Atlantis - spa - and the early bus! :)

I'm happy with it!

Oceaneers Club is on Castaway Cay too - I have to research that - I registered Caitlin last night.

I gott everything I wanted too. Palo dinner and brunch, early bus! Still thinking about some spa things. Do they offer specials once on board?

Yeah I was that poster and thank you very much for thinking of me when you have many things to get done yourself. We are flying in from Scotland the night before and I was wondering about the port arrival time. How did you get on with this did you get an early time, and what was the procedure. I will be out of the country when my date for reserving times etc. arrives and although I will have access to the Internet I will be at the mercy of my family to get things right so the more information I have the better. Thank you so much for taking the time to post, very much appreciated. One other question, I would imagine that port adventures have to be paid at the time of booking, can you confirm this or again what is the procedure?

I found this link if you want to check out the daily navigators from other Disney Magic cruises. We have nothing to exactly compare, since we are the first ones out of NYC, but it still gives you an idea of what to expect. There are spa specials!! The $99 one looks good to me :)

I didn't have to pay or or down a credit card to book my adventures or Palo, etc. Apparently they charge your on board account.

As for port arrival time...I only got around to it at like 6pm tonight ( a few hours ago here in the states), not when the window opened at 3am.

The only time not available was 11-1130. We took 1130-12 as we have to check out of our hotel in NYC by 11.

To do the port arrival time, you first have to confirm all the passenger info, there's emergency contact info to fill out, identification for everyone, then the payment info for onboard acct, and departure info...and then FINALLY you get to the port arrival info. So have your passport numbers handy, credit card for the on board charges, and emergency contacts.

Post #9...this is silly.

I found this quite funny too hilarious in fact. I don't know of any other board that does this. Ir you are advertising something without being asked for the info that is not allowed on boards. anyway you have now attained the 10Th and thanks for the link.

Originally Posted by NJGirl
The only time not available was 11-1130. We took 1130-12 as we have to check out of our hotel in NYC by 11.

Thanks NJGirl,very useful info. I hope they can link our 3 reservations together as we would all (11) of us want the same Mk buses and port arrival times

I didn't realize you had to complete your online check in to get your port arrival time. Glad it was mentioned here- I was still able to get the 11:30 arrival time!
Do you think the ship is completely booked?
Ps I also scored a cabana couples massage at CC!:cool1:

I hope they can link our 3 reservations together as we would all (11) of us want the same Mk buses and port arrival times

They did for me and we are 3 families of 10 total.

I couldn't be online and making ressies if PPAL was on.

We had to sign in and out.

If you check in early, can you get on ship early? I checked in for the first avail 1130-12.

Georgette- is there anyway we can also have a spreadsheets if anyone is celebrating something special?? If your having a birthday or something it would be fun to acknowledge it!! I will start-
Eric (17)- Graduation from Father Judge
Matthew (14)- recovering from brain surgery and seizure free !!:cool1::cool1:

I didn't realize you had to complete your online check in to get your port arrival time. Glad it was mentioned here- I was still able to get the 11:30 arrival time!
Do you think the ship is completely booked?
Ps I also scored a cabana couples massage at CC!:cool1:
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I saw all those cabana's gone...

Georgette- is there anyway we can also have a spreadsheets if anyone is celebrating something special?? If your having a birthday or something it would be fun to acknowledge it!! I will start-
Eric (17)- Graduation from Father Judge
Matthew (14)- recovering from brain surgery and seizure free !!:cool1::cool1:
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Sure we can start! :)

My son will be celebrating his 21st birthday... He won't be till beginning of July, but we are celebrating onboard.

I'll be celebrating my birthday on board...my actual birthday is the day before we sail: May 24th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter