May 24, 2014 Alaskan 9 night Wonder

BWAHAHA window shopping. Puh-lease :)

Never been to Palo but LOVE strawberry soup. So easy to make. OMG I am hungry now. :p

I'd like a special one for Alaska too. I have seen there set to release charms (well some) and there is a butterfly I do like. I would like to get one of the DCL Camilla charms. I got one for my mom's pandora on our last cruise but I know we have to do something with it (file the threads inside?) to make it go on the Pandora. Anyone know? I didn't have my bracelet back then so I didn't get any that trip.

Have we heard any more on the 2015 itineraries yet? I'm so excite though I am perfectly ok with them waiting until May 24 to release them ahahaha.

Sent from Stephie's iPhone using DISBoards

I have a Pandora and on my honeymoon I was afraid to buy the chamilia disney ship even though they said it would fit. I was worried about my warranty so I passed it up. Then I thought about that one charm for a year wishing I bought it. So last cruise I got it and I also got the Rhinestone logo one to represent that cruise. Got both charms for $80 and they fit perfect no altering :)

I haven't heard a peep about the 2015 aside from Disers calling the European ports to find out the Magic schedule. I'm still so amazed by the people tracking. In awe really.

I was up until 2am trying to book Be Our Guest for my daughter's 12th birthday sept 8th. The dining website wouldn't let me book from midnight to 2am. I went to bed got up at 6 am and the only time left was 8:50pm.:scared1: So I booked that and 1900 Park fare for a b day breakfast and took the 8:50 time slot. Since I was up, I thought I would try booking the rest of the week and surprise surprise it let me book my entire vacation. I guess it is 180 days from the day your vacation starts? :confused3 Needless to say, I was unaware of this policy, but booked Be Our Guest twice in the same week. :rolleyes1 Sept 10th the only time left was 8:45pm.

You can book your dining 180 days from your first check in day and book them for your whole trip. Makes things a whole lot easier than calling every morning for each day!

Hmm I've hear that the "threads" don't match up. Are all Pandora bracelets/necklaces ones you have to spin the charm onto first?

Yes. Most of my charms are Pandora, but I do have some from WDW and some from DCL and had no problems at all. My last DCL charm was bought this past November and it went on fine. If they have changed them since then, maybe there is an issue, but mine have all screwed on with no problem.

You can book your dining 180 days from your first check in day and book them for your whole trip. Makes things a whole lot easier than calling every morning for each day!

I should have started sooner :)

Good to know though. I was able to book it twice, but next two trips I will start 180 days from Day 1 and keep booking :thumbsup2 The last time I went to Disney World was Labor day when there were still Fast Pass machines and they were just rolling out this crazy system.

I feel bad for the people that are waiting to book "free dining" There are not going to be many choices left.

I should have started sooner :)

Good to know though. I was able to book it twice, but next two trips I will start 180 days from Day 1 and keep booking :thumbsup2 The last time I went to Disney World was Labor day when there were still Fast Pass machines and they were just rolling out this crazy system.

I feel bad for the people that are waiting to book "free dining" There are not going to be many choices left.

Oh yeah they shouldn't wait for free dining... they should just book their trip and book all their diing. Then when free dining comes out they can rebook to get the lower price, but keep all the reservations. :banana:

Ok. So note to self. Try out the DCL charms before leaving the jewelry counter. Gotcha. Hahaha

Are we there yet?

Question for those of you who are Pandora people. I just bought my girlfriend a Pandora bracelet. At the stores at the ports that sell Pandora charms, should I expect to see charms specific to the locations in Alaska? Kind of a souvenir specific to that locale?

Question for those of you who are Pandora people. I just bought my girlfriend a Pandora bracelet. At the stores at the ports that sell Pandora charms, should I expect to see charms specific to the locations in Alaska? Kind of a souvenir specific to that locale?

She may like the disney cruise ones... They are chamilia but fit pandora. I don't know that they sell a specific Alaska one.

Not sure, but I would doubt there is anything specific per port but you never know. You could still get something in relation perhaps like a crab or otter, doubt there are totem poles :rotfl: You can try to look at the pandora website. It should give you an idea.

yup they do have some things specific to particular destinations, they do have a crab, cruise ship (the Chamilla onboard though will be DCL specific however), suitcase, airplane, camera, a maple leaf, passport, starfish, just to name a few :thumbsup2

Word from someone just off the Wonder today, the kids' clubs ARE using the Mickey bands!

Frodo UK, I think my parents sail with you maybe. They are Old Geezers, too, LOL!! MrsMork is my mom and I think Dad is Drhug. : )

Interrupting your thread here to say hello to friends! (hello Albert and Ann!) Shannon, Sweetpeabass...I looked at thread first post and find there are other cruisers here we have sailed with before also. Heather - threebrits is one. Say hello to her as well. You all are going to have a WONDERful time in Alaska! :woohoo:

Interrupting your thread here to say hello to friends! (hello Albert and Ann!) Shannon, Sweetpeabass...I looked at thread first post and find there are other cruisers here we have sailed with before also. Heather - threebrits is one. Say hello to her as well. You all are going to have a WONDERful time in Alaska! :woohoo:

Well, you need to book now and come, too! It is two months away. That is plenty of time to prepare, lol. Also, sweetlovin' either sailed with you before or is on one you are going on in the future. I forget, as it has been a bit since I read that one.

Well, you need to book now and come, too! It is two months away. That is plenty of time to prepare, lol. Also, sweetlovin' either sailed with you before or is on one you are going on in the future. I forget, as it has been a bit since I read that one.

sailing with us in Oct. :cool1:

My right eye is completely healed and everything is great - can't do my other eye until after the cruise - he is booked solid between now and mid May - darn it

So, if you see a person with a patch over the left eye - that will be me

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter