• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 23,2014 - 24 Hours of MK @ WDW

Hello all, We have 6 mores sleep till we all got no sleep....
So far these are the people, and their families/friends, listed for the 2am Meet-up at the walls of the New Fanstasyland. Looks like we are gonna be a rather large group.

@Budafam
@Katt789
@Mom2darlingbiys
@JenneleB
@emilyyvic
@KlutzyK8
@BelleKer
@2012DisneyWorldBride
@Syntigger
@MonorailCentral
@PatMcDuck
@Lorelei528
@mjaure
@pharaoh
@okiedisnut
@TreeSapp
@PiperGirlInWondrland
@Kevin1986

Anyone else interested in the meet up?

Hi, long time no see!
Still not even 75% sure the lady and I will be there yet as plans are still up in the air (it'd be a complete surprise trip for her :love: ) and probably wont make 2am as we'll have to leave out Saturday morning to even make it work.

But I'll throw in a: -highly-unlikely-but-maybe-

I would but I am attempting the Ultimate MK touring plan that day. I doubt I will be finished by that time. Abandoned by my sleepy family, sure, but still checking off rides I hope!

Wow, the official site says Anna and Elsa will be meeting from 6 am to 5 am??? I can't imagine what that is going to do to normal plans?

I am! I'm going for all 24 hours straight - yikes. I have friends showing up around dinner time; so if I'm not asleep on the sidewalk (like some have said) then I'll be up for a meetup.

I'm crossing my fingers that they'll do some kind of late-night mine ride for those of us who stay into the wee hours of the morning. I leave on the 26th and it opens the 28th. Come on early preview! :)

Looking forward to this event! I'm dressing as Belle & looking forward to all the fun Fantasyland pictures I'll be able to do.

What is this "ultimate mk touring plan day?"

It is a touring plan designed to see every attraction and entertainment offering in a park in one day.

http://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/touring-plans/ultimate

I tried MK before and failed by one attraction, well that and I lost my camera along with all the proof of what we'd done.

I've been planning this attempt like crazy and can't wait. My 13-year-old says he's going to try it with me, but I doubt he'll make the 4:30 am wake up call. lol

Anyone know how early the buses will start to run on May 23 to get guests from their resort to MK?:confused3

Anyone know how early the buses will start to run on May 23 to get guests from their resort to MK?:confused3

I haven't heard anything official, but typically they run an hour prior to park opening. I'm hoping they go earlier than that.

My DD and her friend (she's a CM) are doing this too! Except ..DD flies from Toronto Thursday May 22 ..next day begins the 24hrs in WDW then flies to Los Angeles and picks up the 24hr opening there at DL! I think she will arrive home on Sunday via ambulance! Crazy - but there you have it! :confused3

We are going to attempt every ride in MK.. our plan is not the same as that but I'm pretty confident we will be able to get it done (fingers crossed)!

I am! I'm going for all 24 hours straight - yikes. I have friends showing up around dinner time; so if I'm not asleep on the sidewalk (like some have said) then I'll be up for a meetup.

I'm crossing my fingers that they'll do some kind of late-night mine ride for those of us who stay into the wee hours of the morning. I leave on the 26th and it opens the 28th. Come on early preview! :)

Looking forward to this event! I'm dressing as Belle & looking forward to all the fun Fantasyland pictures I'll be able to do.

You can do it. You can make it through 24 hours of Magic. See you at 2am.

I am getting more excited. Cannot wait. 5 sleeps. Btw anyone who is in the parks Thursday and want to meet up let me know I am going over a day early and doing some park hopping with one of my friends.

So far these are the people, and their families/friends, listed for the 2am Meet-up at the walls of the New Fanstasyland. Looks like we are gonna be a rather large group.

@Budafam
@Katt789
@Mom2darlingbiys
@JenneleB
@emilyyvic
@KlutzyK8
@BelleKer
@2012DisneyWorldBride
@Syntigger
@MonorailCentral
@PatMcDuck
@Lorelei528
@mjaure
@pharaoh
@okiedisnut
@TreeSapp
@PiperGirlInWondrland
@Kevin1986

Count me in! I followed you on twitter earlier this week - IAmJohnAnderson

Thanks for setting everything up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter