May 23, 2009 (5/23/09) E. Caribbean w/Tortola

Just got back from WDW where I finished my second full marathon! Please add me to the fish extender list......it's got to be alot shorter than the one for our PC cruise which had about 165 participants!

I STILL have not gotten that packet that everyone else was referring to last week. I thought it would be in our mail when we got back, but no such luck.

I've got you added!! We haven't got the packet either.

Congrats on the FULL MARATHON!!! That's great!!!:thumbsup2 :worship:

ooops, Heather....I think you missed my post. Please add us to the FE list. Our cabin # is 7120.

Yeah, I did! My computer is acting wierd for some reason...I don't see a post, then go back and there are a few posts now...having trouble sending emails as well today! Going to restart the computer.

I've got ya added now!:goodvibes

You can add us to the FE, Heather, and update the info that you have for us:

Amy (30) and Bill (28)
From Massachusetts
Late dining
Honeymoon trip!
This will be our third DCL cruise! :)

I have some great news!!! I'm not sure if I posted this here or not...but we were really worried DH wouldn't get aproved for the cruise or the week after (we want to stay at WDW after the cruise). They just started a new process at the end of the year, and they pretty much said not to take all you time off at one time.

Well, he found out today that he is indeed approved for ALL the time he has aksed off of work!! (and he still has a day or so left over!).

Since we are cruising over MEMORIAL DAY, that is one less day he needs to use! So he gets the Thursday and Friday off before the cruise, the week of the cruise, and the next week off! We'll stay at Disney from Saturday we get off the cruise until that Friday morning!

I'm SOOOOO excited .... it is a big relief finally knowing we CAN go on the cruise! LOL

I have some great news!!! I'm not sure if I posted this here or not...but we were really worried DH wouldn't get aproved for the cruise or the week after (we want to stay at WDW after the cruise). They just started a new process at the end of the year, and they pretty much said not to take all you time off at one time.

Well, he found out today that he is indeed approved for ALL the time he has aksed off of work!! (and he still has a day or so left over!).

Since we are cruising over MEMORIAL DAY, that is one less day he needs to use! So he gets the Thursday and Friday off before the cruise, the week of the cruise, and the next week off! We'll stay at Disney from Saturday we get off the cruise until that Friday morning!

I'm SOOOOO excited .... it is a big relief finally knowing we CAN go on the cruise! LOL

Yay! :cheer2: I'm sure that's a big relief! Now it's time for some serious vacationing.
Ang

Yay! :cheer2: I'm sure that's a big relief! Now it's time for some serious vacationing.
Ang

Thanks!! It will be great! It will be the first time we've been on vacation that long! Only one other time we went to disney for 5 or 6 nights for ds bday...it was about 5 years ago!

Yep, I've got you on the list...however I do need at least everyone who is cruising with you and your stateroom #. :thumbsup2

Right now I've got the FE on our CRUISE LIST...all the names in BLUE are part of the FE.

Thanks

Julia (old tomorrow)
Aubrey (even older LOL)
Tarryn (14)
Adam (11)
Cabin 2614
Late seating dinner
From Sandy Springs Georgia

That's a relief:worship:

In 2007 I had a month cruise booked - requested the time off from work and it was approved and then after that I was told I couldn't go, after a lot of stressing and sleepless nights and even more stress I resigned after being at the company for 11 years.:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Thanks

Julia (old tomorrow)
Aubrey (even older LOL)
Tarryn (14)
Adam (11)
Cabin 2614
Late seating dinner
From Sandy Springs Georgia

Thanks! I'll get the list updated!

That's a relief:worship:

In 2007 I had a month cruise booked - requested the time off from work and it was approved and then after that I was told I couldn't go, after a lot of stressing and sleepless nights and even more stress I resigned after being at the company for 11 years.:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

OMG! How horrible. DH and I had been discussing what he would do if he didn't get the time off. It was a scary thought of him quiting...we really need him at this job. But the thoughts were there.

11 years is a long time....and they should have repected you for being there that long.

Thanks! I'll get the list updated!

OMG! How horrible. DH and I had been discussing what he would do if he didn't get the time off. It was a scary thought of him quiting...we really need him at this job. But the thoughts were there.

11 years is a long time....and they should have repected you for being there that long.

The person who turned my leave down had only been there about 2 years - it was just spite on his part as there was no business related reason for it - of course he is no longer at the company :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm getting in cruise mode! This morning I pre-ordered the Passporter 2009 DCL guide. I also ordered a cute Mickey tank dress that was in the outlet section of DisneyShopping.com.

Ang

I'm getting in cruise mode! This morning I pre-ordered the Passporter 2009 DCL guide. I also ordered a cute Mickey tank dress that was in the outlet section of DisneyShopping.com.

Ang

I preordered the 2009 refill this morning!! I can't stand to have to wait until April to get it though!:)

I preordered the 2009 refill this morning!! I can't stand to have to wait until April to get it though!:)

I'm anxious too. Mine was the refill too. I'm hoping that once they have it finalized, they will give those of us that ordered access to a PDF version. I ordered my friend a book for her honeymoon cruise & she had immediate access to a PDF version.
Ang

I'm anxious too. Mine was the refill too. I'm hoping that once they have it finalized, they will give those of us that ordered access to a PDF version. I ordered my friend a book for her honeymoon cruise & she had immediate access to a PDF version.
Ang

Oh that would be great!! I'd love to hear their thoughts on Tortola!

Ang

Yeah! It's great to be in cruise mode!!

Does everyone have passports? (not passporter..lol) We still need to get them for me, ds and dh. I read somewhere that you need to have them starting May 31 I think. I'm trying to decide if we should spend the money or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter