May 22nd at Disneyland

cmwade77

DIS Veteran
I just saw this post:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/Events/summer.htm#allnighter

I have a friend who need a handicap spot to park that is either close to the parks or needs a shuttle. And also need an actual handicap space so she can fully open her door.

She plans on getting there at 10 PM

she has a walker that she can sit on, so once in line, she can sit down, but in the meantime, she still needs a way to get from point a to point b.

considering the last time I parked in the Pumbaa lot, there were no handicap spaces and the shuttles (if they are even running them) were not accessible, does anyone know how this is being handled?

Does she have a hang tag or handicap license plate? If so she should be able to park in the designated handicap parking spots unless they are all taken, then she should speak to one of the parking attendants about an alternate place

She does have handicap plates, my point wad the last time I parked in Pumbaa, they did not have any handicap spaces in that lot at all And it appears to be the only lot thay will be open that time of night.

Why don't you have her email them and ask if the Chip & Dale level of M&F will be open. She might just have to go to Puumba, show them her placard and then be redirected. There is a dedicated HA shuttle at M&F. Puumba has accessible buses as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter