May 22,2015 Dream Cruise

Cheerful Mel

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!
I am a DCL newbie. My family and I are taking our first Disney cruise in May. I read about the fish extenders and wondered if it is too late to engage in participating during my cruise. Has any one started a thread? I'm really looking forward to my trip and would love any tips!

Hi everyone!
I am a DCL newbie. My family and I are taking our first Disney cruise in May. I read about the fish extenders and wondered if it is too late to engage in participating during my cruise. Has any one started a thread? I'm really looking forward to my trip and would love any tips!
It may be too late to sign up. Most FE groups close their list 30-45 days out to allow time to get the stuff ready. Here's a link to your Cruise Meet, that's where you need to ask:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/may-25-2015-disney-dream.3294428/

You need to go to the Cruise Meet Thread and check for your cruise. It is most probably too late for FE, but check with your cruise meet.

Hi and welcome! I'm traveling on the same cruise and it will be our first Disney cruise too. :)

Yes, there's a thread for our cruise located under cruise meets. We are doing a FE for this sailing. Unfortunately, the cutoff date was March 31, 2015. However, please come over to the group and introduce yourself. Someone has organized a mixology class for our cruise. I think there's still time to join that, if you're interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter