• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 21 2016 Eastern Caribbean onboard Fantasy

Starting to make my gifts , Ill just keep checking back to see if anyone has been added to the list.... I really don't mind a small group though I can give better gifts that way plus I hope to meet you all !

Me too getting started on them this week can't wait for the cruise I'm so excited

•Us (BryBry3)...family of 3
Room...7656
Danny 40... Dawn 43 and Brylee she is 11

•Paget Cosper...family of 5...
Room..8614
Craig 38
Paget38
Will 16
Jayden 13 girl
Rayna 10

•Skohrs ...family of 4
(Need Room NUMBER)
wife and hubby 47...Son and daughter 3

•Sarabellum Family...of 4
Room..7034
Grandma..Mom ...Charlotte 5 and Holly 2

We still have room for more
Don't for get us :) Tucker Family of 4, Room 8068 Belinda (Mom) 39, David (Dad) 42, Ryan (boy) 12, Kylie (girl) 8 (no allergies)

Don't for get us :) Tucker Family of 4, Room 8068 Belinda (Mom) 39, David (Dad) 42, Ryan (boy) 12, Kylie (girl) 8 (no allergies)

Thanks So much for getting back to us excited to have you I will update the post on page 5

Please keep checking back here and I will post a time and meeting place For a Quick gathering boarding day on the boat
I'm adding you to the list thanks so much

Last edited:
Room...7656

Room..8614
Craig 38
Paget38
Will 16
Jayden 13 girl
Rayna 10

•Skohrs ...family of 4
(Need Room NUMBER)

Room..7034

Everyone
Please add
Tucker Family of 4 to the list
Belinda..39-mom
David..42-Dad
Ryan..12-boy
Kylie..8-girl

Welcome We are so glad to have you

Hey everyone! Just booked us for this cruise. Really excited and ready to go back. This wil be our 4th DCL cruise and I could do another 40! So fun! My husband, me and my daughter (11) are going. Any other girls going around that age? I couldn't find the fish extender sign up. I think that is so min fun and a definite yes! Can someone send me in the right direction? Do we have any other sites going? Looking forward to it! Gotta start the countdown!!
My daughter is 12 and this is our first cruise. She's worried she won't meet anyone to hang out with, I told her she's crazy

You know what...The Wife and I talked.... I'll maintain the Fish Extender exchange list... for this trip. Need to begin conversations next
Great! We would love to join your FE group if possibe. There's 3 of us, room 6526, Ken (dad), Melissa (Mom) and Aidan aged 12 is our daughter. Not sure what to do next! This is our 1st cruise!

My daughter is 12 and this is our first cruise. She's worried she won't meet anyone to hang out with, I told her she's crazy
We are attending this cruise and have 2 daughters Jayden 13 and,Rayna 10.9 she turns 11 on the 31st . We should meet up!

Great! We would love to join your FE group if possibe. There's 3 of us, room 6526, Ken (dad), Melissa (Mom) and Aidan aged 12 is our daughter. Not sure what to do next! This is our 1st cruise!

So happy to have you I'm putting you on the list you just need to decide what gifts you want to start making/or buying whatever your preferenc is… Look at my post before yours and you can see who is on the list and how many people if you decide to do gifts for individuals or as a cabin gift .. Choice is up to you… There are a lot of different websites or places on disboards to look for ideas for fish extender gifts with pictures and ideas

My daughter is Brylee and she is a 11 as well so she will be totally excited to have somebody to hang out with in kids clubs and out at the pool as well

Check back here frequently to see who else gets added so you can keep up with the gifts
I think we will probably meet on boarding day for a few minutes in a lobby/or lounge
And I will hand out a List with everybody's room number and names on it just in case anyone forgot there's at home and then we can do a little meet and greet as well I will post that on here in probably within the week
So happy to have you guys and appreciative for all the ones who've join the group .... The FE just makes the Disney cruise even better ... Once you do one you will always want to do one on a Disney cruise it's what makes it unique from the other cruise lines
happy vacation to everybody ❣

We are attending this cruise and have 2 daughters Jayden 13 and,Rayna 10.9 she turns 11 on the 31st . We should meet up!
Yes we're going to do a meet and greet I was trying to find out what either lobby/bar/little quiet area were some table and chairs are we could do a little meet and greet and I'll hand out a list with everyone's names and room numbers on it and then some of our kids can meet up so they'll know who's going to kids club etc.

So excited to have you in the FE group no there is not a third group going

Everyone
Please add
Tucker Family of 4 to the list
Belinda..39-mom
David..42-Dad
Ryan..12-boy
Kylie..8-girl

Welcome We are so glad to have you
We have a new family to add
...MissLD ..family of 3
Rm.6526
Ken..Dad
Melissa … Mom
Aidan...12 yr old daughter

FYI ..I will post where we will meet and what time on boarding day will probably meet around 3 o'clock in one of the lobbies/bar/quiet areas for a quick meet and greet

Room...7656

Room..8614
Craig 38
Paget38
Will 16
Jayden 13 girl
Rayna 10

•Skohrs ...family of 4
(Need Room NUMBER)

Room..7034

This is the first part of the list I will consolidate it the next couple days I'm waiting for two Other families to confirm and get back to me
Also still waiting on a room number from "Skohrs" Family

This is the first part of the list I will consolidate it the next couple days I'm waiting for two Other families to confirm and get back to me
Also still waiting on a room number from "Skohrs" Family[/QUOTEI have had some difficulty with the flow of conversation on theses boards as I am used of FB thanks for being patient with me I am so excited about our growing group! Thank u Dawn for doing this !

Thank you so much I appreciate it and I'm excited it is growing too if you have any questions you can always p.m. me if that's easier for you I'm trying to go back-and-forth to both sites to get people as you know added to the group the FE is so fun I hate for anybody to miss out on it
I thought I'd cry if we miss it because it is just such a blast to do in the kids really enjoy it
Thank u

Thank you so much I appreciate it and I'm excited it is growing too if you have any questions you can always p.m. me if that's easier for you I'm trying to go back-and-forth to both sites to get people as you know added to the group the FE is so fun I hate for anybody to miss out on it
I thought I'd cry if we miss it because it is just such a blast to do in the kids really enjoy it
Thank u
Hi, it's A.Q. Parker from facebook. May I ask everyone who is on the FE list, Where are you from?

Hi! BryBry3 was nice enough to recruit me from Facebook. My family is so excited to participate in FE! Here's our info

Room 7082 -Tim (58), Belinda (55)
Room 7080- Wes (25), Megan (26), London (15 month old girl)
Room 7078- Logan (24), Katie (23)

Unfortunately, we won't be able to do the FE. We just won't have the time to put that together before the cruise. We could still do the meet and greet. We are in Stateroom 7050. Our twins (Benjamin and Brienne) are both 13 (not 3) and will be participating in the Edge. My daughter is very shy about making friends. I think I saw someone in this list with a 12-year-old daughter and another with a 13-year-old daughter. Hopefully, they can meet up.

(BryBry3, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I thought I was watching this thread and was waiting for notification that there had been posts. However, apparently I was not watching the thread and got no notification. I thought that nobody had posted here in weeks.)

Last edited:
Hi! BryBry3 was nice enough to recruit me from Facebook. My family is so excited to participate in FE! Here's our info

Room 7082 -Tim (58), Belinda (55)
Room 7080- Wes (25), Megan (26), London (15 month old girl)
Room 7078- Logan (24), Katie (23)

So glad to have you guys I added you on the list and I will be posting it within the week wait to see who else is going to join us

Unfortunately, we won't be able to do the FE. We just won't have the time to put that together before the cruise. We could still do the meet and greet. We are in Stateroom 7050. Our twins (Benjamin and Brienne) are both 13 (not 3) and will be participating in the Edge. My daughter is very shy about making friends. I think I saw someone in this list with a 12-year-old daughter and another with a 13-year-old daughter. Hopefully, they can meet up.

(BryBry3, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I thought I was watching this thread and was waiting for notification that there had been posts. However, apparently I was not watching the thread and got no notification. I thought that nobody had posted here in weeks.)

Aww sad that you won't be joining us..are you sure?!?!?
Twist.. Twist the arm!! Lol
It is a small group!!

Thanks for getting back to me ...if you change your mind please let me know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter