May 20th jellyrolls- How about it?

This is the day my sister in law and I arrive but we are at Beach Club so I would LOVE to stop over!!! Be sure to post details! :thumbsup2

I will be heading to Jellyrolls with the hubby right after Illuminations at 9:45 ish. If anyone can get there earlier that would be great! I am eating with family friends in mexico so I am tied up until after Illuminations. Here is a great link to info on Jellyrolls- please note- there is a $10 door charge- I recommend bringing cash for it because they have to run your credit card into the bar if you want to use a card! You can use your card inside though! me and the hubby will stay until closing time so any late arrivers will be fine! http://wdisneysecrets.com/Joomla/in...inment/282-jellyrolls-duelling-piano-bar.html

I was planning on visiting JellyRolls this trip in order to cross it of my "to do" list. Now that there is a Meet that I can attend makes it even better. It will make Friday a very long day for me.

I would love to stop by! I meant to check out jelly rolls on my last trip, but never got around to it.

Felicia

I can't believe it has finally arrived...... MAY 1st!!!!!! :cool1:

Looking forward to the 20th! :banana:

~Stephanie

I'll be in town and was planning to do a solo to JRs....but maybe I'll join up with this groups. :goodvibes

I am a little worries about getting a table. If someone can get there earlier and grab a table we can always just bring chairs around it!

I'll be in town and was planning to do a solo to JRs....but maybe I'll join up with this groups. :goodvibes

Well if Teresa is going to be there, I can't say no!

I am a little worries about getting a table. If someone can get there earlier and grab a table we can always just bring chairs around it!

I live close and have no life, so I could probably get a table. I was thinking of trying to see a special showing of a new movie that comes out that day, but don't want to go alone and haven't had anyone show interest.

Well if Teresa is going to be there, I can't say no!

I live close and have no life, so I could probably get a table. I was thinking of trying to see a special showing of a new movie that comes out that day, but don't want to go alone and haven't had anyone show interest.

Brad, I feel so special if you are going to skip the movies :3dglasses to see me. :goodvibes

I'll probably be there before 9 pm, because you how pack that place gets. Most likely I'll be sitting either at the bar or close to it. :laughing:

will be wearing geekalicious black shirts with red hearts ala minecraft. you won't be able to miss us as we will be lit up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter