*** May 2017 Disneyland Check-In ***

georgiesmum

Mouseketeer
DDH, DD8 and I are coming to Disneyland in May but I can't find a check in thread. I can see every other month but not May!

So this is when everyone on the thread will be here
georgiesmum 8-18 May
Tinkerbell19672 6-10 May *DD birthday*
Belledisney 9-15 May *Birthday*
Tzeitel 7-12 May *Birthday*
juieheyer 21-23 May
klmcleod 9-14 May *Tink*
dec2009moma 9-15 May *Tink*
SplashMtn40inches 11-16 May *Tink*
challer 5-9 May
roxymoma *girls trip and Tink*
oklamomof4boys 15-16 May *choir trip*
ParksPixar&Pizza 14-17 May *graduation present*
JBF1982 11-13 May *Tink*
gsrieff 6-10 May
MerissaAndMomLovesDis 27 May -1 June
Branv 30 April - 5 May
JBF1982 11-13 May *Tink*
Mommylove 11-15 May *Tink*
JaeAnna 2-5 May
wishwash01 4-7 May
CourtneyM86 20-27 May
futuremrsrowell 10-16 May
Wdbrdwlk - May 20-27th
xthebowdenx 29 April - 5 May
Cptnkirky 20 - 24 May
MacMama0930 3-6 May
MomofSandT 21-25 May
Mouse13 14 - 21 May
Mpicchioldi 25 - 26 May
Yoyo 93 21- 27 May
RJmurphy 16-19 May
DisneyMommy403 11-17 May*Tink*
Tanner208 30 April - 5 May
BrittanyM 7-11 May
mom2Jose 3 - 8 May
C Bee 19-29 May
buddahluvsthemouse 13-17 May
Christina-B-Na
Xenorye 17 - 20 May
Meriweather 30 April - 5 May
Belle83 26 - 28 May
Sabbysuburbia 29 May - 1 June
DisnutDave 7-10 May
ZellyB 11-15 May *Tink*
mrsskehan 11 - 15 May
sjanus 4-11 May
disnic75
foohpah
rentayenta 25 - 26 May
calfan 11 - 14 May *Tink*
StarLitNight05 1-3 May
HikingBelle
MacMomma0930
ncmomof2 8-12 May
Wish I lived in FL 11-15 May *Tink*
dancemom1 27 May - 3 June
sandgrace 25-29 May
Anemone *Tink*
Krispin41 15-18 May
Adelaster
veegarcia 9-12 May
jag90 24 April - 6 May
Fairy Floss 29 May - 1 June
DonnettaR 3-7 May
Peterbob35 2-3 May
Rescue Pooh 22-24 May
Thegreggersmom 24-28 May

Last edited:
I'm also wondering. :) can't wait.

Edit*

Coming May 9-15
Also a may baby,Happy birthday may babies! Also going to my sisters graduation as well.
Staying at Homewood suites and paradise pier our final night. 108 days but who's counting.

Last edited:

Oh Yay! Best Birthday Ever! When are you going?
7th-12th, my birthday is the 8th. Still trying to figure out what to do that day - we might do the dessert party or the MSEP package (if/when available), or we might just go to Carthay Circle (which I love) or if my in-laws (who are going with us) watch DD that night we might try to go to Trader Sam's. We went to TS for lunch and loved it, I bet at night it is a blast.

Ideally we would go to the Egyptian movie theater, and then have dinner somewhere new. I wanted to see the new motion picture museum but read that it is now scheduled to open next year - when I first read about it they said it would be this Spring.

7th-12th, my birthday is the 8th. Still trying to figure out what to do that day - we might do the dessert party or the MSEP package (if/when available), or we might just go to Carthay Circle (which I love) or if my in-laws (who are going with us) watch DD that night we might try to go to Trader Sam's. We went to TS for lunch and loved it, I bet at night it is a blast.

Ideally we would go to the Egyptian movie theater, and then have dinner somewhere new. I wanted to see the new motion picture museum but read that it is now scheduled to open next year - when I first read about it they said it would be this Spring.
Any of those things would be fantastic - actually, so long as your at Disneyland a hot dog at Coke Corner would be fantastic! :bday:We went to Disneyland for my 40th and had dinner at Blue Bayou. I ordered a special cake, but they waitress gave it to my daughter! I can't really blame her, it was in a pink princess thing - but I was the one wearing the neon 'Happy Birthday' Mickey ears. My little girls excitement at getting the cake was awesome though so that's ok. :rotfl:

May 9th-14th and running the Tink 10k! EEEEEEEE!!!! I am soooo excited! This trip is a first for me to DL and I'll be leaving my family at home (a first!) and making this a sister trip (our first ever sister trip!) I'm a WDW pro and used to planning, so this more relaxed feel has taken some getting used to. We are staying at Best Western Park Place Inn on Harbour, have our tickets, and am now just pouring over rides, places to eat, and counting the days and continuing training.

we are heading to DL in May
May 9 to 15th -- it been our go to month for the past 6 years and especially since I started running Tinkerbell weekend!
this year I am running all 3 races -- DH and DS doing 5K
it will be DSs first time doing the 5K, he did the kid races for the past two years but he now wants to do the 5K instead, we shall see how that goes!!!

How exciting! How old will the birthday girl be?

She's turning 13. We've been to DL several times but this will be her friend's first time. I think we're all most excited to see her face when she sees DL for the first time. She's the kind of kid who gets excited about every little thing, so we know she will be over the top excited at DL :)

Heading there May 11-16. My wife is running the Tink half marathon on Mothers Day and my kids are running the kids run the day before. I won an award so we are spending the cash prize on this trip and splurging a bit. Can't wait to see my kids experience DL.

I'm finding myself in the LA area from May 5-9. No hotel room yet. The only thing I am anxious to know about is if Soundsational will be back by then. That will be the game changer for me.

She's turning 13. We've been to DL several times but this will be her friend's first time. I think we're all most excited to see her face when she sees DL for the first time. She's the kind of kid who gets excited about every little thing, so we know she will be over the top excited at DL :)
She might just be more excited then the birthday girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter