• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2016 Discount offers

kcchief

Mouseketeer
Hello all. I'm planning a trip for May 21-29 2016. The discount offers that Disney recently released run through April 2016 and I know they probably will not release the next round for at least a couple months. I know they generally run the same offers for each season every year. For example they have regularly in the past offered the free dining plan in the fall. So my question is does anyone know or remember what kind of offers they run for the travel dates I have listed above? Also, I recently acquired a Disney rewards Visa card. Does anyone know if they ever put special offers out for card holders? Thank you in advance for your responses.

I am looking to go to Disney in May 2016 also. Would love info also on when promotions will be released.

I would try to call and ask about any possible pins/UOCs that may be linked to your name. There are currently pins with discounts that go through June 7.

~Cari~ pluto:

Who do you call to see if they have a PIN in your name?
If you just call the regular reservation line they will look it up for you. The last one I talked to checked every name, email address, home address, and phone number associated with my account. Very thorough, but no pin. :(

~Cari~ pluto:

If you just call the regular reservation line they will look it up for you. The last one I talked to checked every name, email address, home address, and phone number associated with my account. Very thorough, but no pin. :(

~Cari~ pluto:
Thanks

Just booked AOA for May 8-17.
1. Hoping for some kind of offer for that week. Crowd calendar is low so I'm thinking that's a good sign.
2. VERY nervous about AoA. We have always stayed in moderates and while AoA is the typical value resort, I just don't want to be disappointed. We are in a little mermaid room, only because I couldn't justify the extra cost of a suite for the 4 of us and have seen reports of the walk to the main building is long.
3. Booked my ADRs yesterday and literally got everything I wanted. BOG for dinner, Ohana for breakfast at 9:00, Cinderellas table for dinner at 5:30. I noticed so many other "impossible" reservations were available too and for multiple times/days.

Hello all. I'm planning a trip for May 21-29 2016. The discount offers that Disney recently released run through April 2016 and I know they probably will not release the next round for at least a couple months. I know they generally run the same offers for each season every year. For example they have regularly in the past offered the free dining plan in the fall. So my question is does anyone know or remember what kind of offers they run for the travel dates I have listed above? Also, I recently acquired a Disney rewards Visa card. Does anyone know if they ever put special offers out for card holders? Thank you in advance for your responses.
You can go on the Disney Visa Website and it shows the discount offers for card members, as of now the offers are only through April 2016. I am waiting too, we go Aug 2016

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter