May 2015 booking, please help

angelabrezovsky

Mouseketeer
I wanted to wait till I get my taxes to book my May 2015 Trip, but I am wondering if that will be too close to date for me to do that. I usually get my taxes 1st week in February, so I was going to book trip and plane tickets also. What do you all think?:confused3

You can book your trip at anytime with just a $200 deposit and the the remainder will be due 45 days before your trip. For plane tickets we just decided to go in November and booked last week. 3 months should be plenty of time! Happy planning!

You can book your trip at anytime with just a $200 deposit and the the remainder will be due 45 days before your trip. For plane tickets we just decided to go in November and booked last week. 3 months should be plenty of time! Happy planning!

Thank you so much!!

I believe you can also book just the room and put down one night deposit and pay the balance 5 days before your trip.

It looks like the May discounts historically come out in early January, so you may want to until then to book.

I believe you can also book just the room and put down one night deposit and pay the balance 5 days before your trip.

It looks like the May discounts historically come out in early January, so you may want to until then to book.

What is usually offered for a May discount?

3 months should be enough time to get plane tickets, but if it is a holiday week/high season, you could lose out on the better prices because demand is high and flights can sell out. I bought President's week flights the day they were up on Southwest (6 months+). By the next day, prices had jumped and by day 3, the flights I booked were sold out.

3 months should be enough time to get plane tickets, but if it is a holiday week/high season, you could lose out on the better prices because demand is high and flights can sell out. I bought President's week flights the day they were up on Southwest (6 months+). By the next day, prices had jumped and by day 3, the flights I booked were sold out.

The dates are May 2- May10

I have no idea about your particular dates. It's something you may want to look into.

I basically did this last year for our trip. I put the deposit down in September, bought the flights when southwest released them and didn't pay off the trip until February. We went May 7 through 13 this year. We loved it so much, I already rented DVC points for May 3 through 10, 2015!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter