• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2014!!!!

We will be there May 3rd - 10th!! We rec'd our PIN so it's now official and booked! First May trip, so we are really excited for the F&G Festival! :cool1:

My family is going May 3-10 too! I am a part of high school CLASS of 2014! This trip is my graduation trip! The countdown is already starting! 191 DAYS! :) :cool1: I hope we can get discounts too!

Family crew with me @ WDW: DM :cheer2: DA (Disney Aunt) :) DG (Disney Grandma) :goodvibes DD :cutie: (ME!) DD (11 though trip will be 12) :wizard:

may 4-10 here... we were there the same week last year and it was awesome!!

ADR date is Nov 5th - I finalized our plans the other night (we are doing deluxe dining plan so I had a LOT of choices to make!)... praying we get everything!

We prefer May, but circumstances had it so that we are going in Nov this year. Sooo...I am looking at May 2014, but it is hard for me to get into it yet since this year's trip starts on Friday (leaving home Wednesday). We did miss our 2012 trip, but I don't yet know if May is too close (financially speaking) after doing 12 park days in Nov. I will probably make a final decision once discount come out, but for now we are tentatively looking at a May trip!

may 4-10 here... we were there the same week last year and it was awesome!!

ADR date is Nov 5th - I finalized our plans the other night (we are doing deluxe dining plan so I had a LOT of choices to make!)... praying we get everything!

I am glad to hear it is an awesome week because I wasn't sure what to expect!!

My family is going May 3-10 too! I am a part of high school CLASS of 2014! This trip is my graduation trip! The countdown is already starting! 191 DAYS! :) :cool1: I hope we can get discounts too!

Family crew with me @ WDW: DM :cheer2: DA (Disney Aunt) :) DG (Disney Grandma) :goodvibes DD :cutie: (ME!) DD (11 though trip will be 12) :wizard:

Congrats on Graduation next year! Disney is definitely the best way to celebrate that. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter