May 2014 discounts - what to expect?

For those who typically go in May, do you know when we would expect to see some discount or promotion?

For those who typically go in May, do you know when we would expect to see some discount or promotion?

I glanced through my past reservations and on mousesavers and it looks like for 2010, there were offers in December, 2009, and in February, March and April of 2010; for 2011, there were offers in December, 2010, January, 2011 and August, 2011; for 2012, there were offers in November, 2011 and February, 2012; for 2013, there were offers in January. I believe that those were all open to the general public.

joining the thread.... booked airfare for May5-10, quick college graduation trip for my DD :cool1: Looking for room discounts now.....

There's a May pin! Up to 35% off RO - includes all may dates. Just got it in my email tonight and freaked out! My first pin!

Spoke with a CM a week ago and if you aren't lucky enough to get a PIN, she said they expect the late April through June discounts to be released around late Dec to early Jan.

I received a pin yesterday and it included all of May with a % off the room up to 35%. Our dates went beyond May 31st but I was still able to save almost $400 by taking advantage of the pin. I'll still keep my eyes and ears open in the hope that something else comes along. For our May, 2013 trip, we saved almost $700 by using the general public offer.

We just received a pin in the mail as well yesterday up to 35% off room depending on resort choice for most summer dates starting I think 6/1 thru the end of august. Also if we booked it as a package with tickets the tickets get upgraded to park hoppers at no additional charge. Might just have to book a late summer excursion to the world. Lol.

Hey guys, so I've been seeing the TV commercial saying "Save up to 35% at Select Disney Hotels.." (blah blah you know the drill) and to go to Disney's website for more info. But I can't find it in their special offers page and there doesn't seem to be a code. Do you know how to access it?

Hey guys, so I've been seeing the TV commercial saying "Save up to 35% at Select Disney Hotels.." (blah blah you know the drill) and to go to Disney's website for more info. But I can't find it in their special offers page and there doesn't seem to be a code. Do you know how to access it?

Drop down 'where to stay' on the top. Special offers is at the bottom right.

Drop down 'where to stay' on the top. Special offers is at the bottom right.

As usual, Ms. Archer is right.

Some pretty good deals on for May, though I hear there are fewer rooms available, if you are flexible, you should be able to pick up a decent deal.

As usual, Ms. Archer is right.

Some pretty good deals on for May, though I hear there are fewer rooms available, if you are flexible, you should be able to pick up a decent deal.

The only special offer I see for May is Free Memory Maker When You Purchase This 3-Night, 2-Day Kid-Sized Package...do you see something different?

The only special offer I see for May is Free Memory Maker When You Purchase This 3-Night, 2-Day Kid-Sized Package...do you see something different?

They were running a percentage off (based on resort level) coupled with a free day of tickets, like a buy 5 days get the 6th for free. I booked this in January for May.

Two years ago, we got a room discount and free dining over Memorial Day. I still don't know how that happened!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter