• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cancelled the following:
May 6th H&V 1230p for 6
May 7th CM 835a for 6
May7th citricos 625p for 2

Just saw a CRT breakfast (9:25 or smth) and CRT dinner (5:25 or smth) on May 23.

I have a 9:10 Sci-Fi SW Breakfast to cancel on May 20 for 4 if anyone is interested. Let me know. I was also told you would get into the park early with this time. :goodvibes

will be canceling (not in a rush), all for 4 people

Chef Mickey's breakfast May 22, 10:50am
Akershus breakfast, may 24 10:45am
Chef Mickey's breakfast May 24, 8:25am

Thx so much for coordinating with me!!

Didn't see this thread earlier.

Cancelled Le Cellier Saturday May 24 at 7:05 PM for 4 people.

I will be canceling a sci-fi breakfast for 4, 10:40am, May 23 (got a time that works better for us). PM if you want to coordinate (you'll have to call to get this).

Cancelling Hollywood & Vine Star Wars/Fantasmic meal for this Wednesday 5/7/14 at 6:15pm for 4pp.

Will cancel at 4pm CDT unless someone requests before

Was stalking the ressie system and an 8:05 am for 4 at Akershus is open on 5/11/2014 in case anyone is needing it.

Just cancelled a 1:35 PM Akershus for 4 people on 5/13

I also have a CRT for 5/17 for four people, a 10:15 AM and 7:05 PM. I'm going to cancel one and keep one, but I'm not sure which, the breakfast or dinner, yet.

Reservations I plan to cancel:

05/23 Crystal Palace 10:25AM for 4
05/25 Ohana 7:55PM for 4
05/27 Be Our Guest 6:50 for 2

send me a PM to coordinate otherwise I will cancel sometime tomorrow.

I am planning to cancel a H&V Star Wars character meal with Fantasmic seating on Sat the 24th. PM me if you want to coordinate.

I have Ohana on 5/11 at 9 pm for 5 ppl to cancel. Please let me know if you are interested.

Cancelling today

Chef Mickey
Dinner for 4
9:05pm
Monday 5/19

Tusker House
Breakfast for 4
8:10am
Tuesday 5/20

Let me know!

I will be cancelling

1900 Park Fare
2 people
Time 7:05 pm for dinner
May 28th

I wont be doing it today because Disney's online reservations are not working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter