May 2014 7 of 9 - I am a little short for a Stormtrooper..

That is a really cute bag! You like the Lego folks too?
oh yes! Love Lego folks :-) darn it so upset won't be there for May 15th for merchandise preview. The tickets went on sale today for $250! high price but worth it for exclusive chance plus what a nice bag!

I want one of these!

ab4e14779f8b9528f59a55aeff2c2385_zps2cf0cf4b.jpg

Wish I could make it for rebel rendezvous preview merchandise on May 15th! Folks are signing up now for those lucky enough to be there then!

oh yes! Love Lego folks :-) darn it so upset won't be there for May 15th for merchandise preview. The tickets went on sale today for $250! high price but worth it for exclusive chance plus what a nice bag!

I want one of these!

ab4e14779f8b9528f59a55aeff2c2385_zps2cf0cf4b.jpg

Fran would go crazy at the May 15th event, but we aren't going to be there then. They have all kinds of cool stuff, we'll just have to hope that it's still there once we get there!

Fran would go crazy at the May 15th event, but we aren't going to be there then. They have all kinds of cool stuff, we'll just have to hope that it's still there once we get there!
yes Fran and me both! Star Wars is my one weakness lol...I might have to consider that next time and try and schedule the visit for the first weekend if poss :-) I am hitting Darth Maul 8:00 am sharp first Friday we arrive! Better have a good breakfast that day! Charge those scooters!

yes Fran and me both! Star Wars is my one weakness lol...I might have to consider that next time and try and schedule the visit for the first weekend if poss :-) I am hitting Darth Maul 8:00 am sharp first Friday we arrive! Better have a good breakfast that day! Charge those scooters!

We'll see you in line! Thats our plan too, shop first parade after. Maybe between the four of us either Job or I can go ahead and get us a parade spot while the rest of you finish shopping.

We'll see you in line! Thats our plan too, shop first parade after. Maybe between the four of us either Job or I can go ahead and get us a parade spot while the rest of you finish shopping.
now I like your thinking! Good idea. We will be there finger on the button of scooter at RD lol. Should I order a bigger basket on my scooter lol. Are you renting yours or bringing yours?

now I like your thinking! Good idea. We will be there finger on the button of scooter at RD lol. Should I order a bigger basket on my scooter lol. Are you renting yours or bringing yours?

Hopefully we'll have no battery issues this time around and both have our own. We have large canvas bags that strap to the back of the seat that hold a whole lot of merchandise. Then there are also the floorboards too!

Ooohhh, what characters are on it?
You could choose from a picture of all the characters together, Olaf on his own or Elsa and Anna together. I choose all characters :-) The bag is silver also which is cool! The font is also in Walt font which I liked.

:wave2: Hi Paula, Jo, Allison, Fran ok first I'm glad I saw your PTR in your signature line so I am definitely subscribing :thumbsup2

Now someone PLEASE tell me more about this merchandise preview thing you are all talking about :confused3 this is really rather funny that here I am 1/2 hr away from WDW and I need Dis friends from CA & UK to tell me all about it

Anyone who knows me knows I am Pluto obsessed so I MUST have that Pluto Lego

I am planning to meet you all that first day at SWW :woohoo:

What are your dates here in Sept Paula ? Fred ( DH ) and I will be staying CBR 9/4 through 9/8 my BIG birthday on the 6 th ...60 :thumbsup2

Ruthie

:wave2: Hi Paula, Jo, Allison, Fran ok first I'm glad I saw your PTR in your signature line so I am definitely subscribing :thumbsup2 Now someone PLEASE tell me more about this merchandise preview thing you are all talking about :confused3 this is really rather funny that here I am 1/2 hr away from WDW and I need Dis friends from CA & UK to tell me all about it Anyone who knows me knows I am Pluto obsessed so I MUST have that Pluto Lego I am planning to meet you all that first day at SWW :woohoo: What are your dates here in Sept Paula ? Fred ( DH ) and I will be staying CBR 9/4 through 9/8 my BIG birthday on the 6 th ...60 :thumbsup2 Ruthie
hi Welcome! I will send you a link to the preview when I get back from hospital today. You have to sign up and it's 250 dollars. Oh happy birthday 60 years young! We are there end of September do we will miss you this time! Thanks for joining my PR report! :-)

hi Welcome! I will send you a link to the preview when I get back from hospital today. You have to sign up and it's 250 dollars. Oh happy birthday 60 years young! We are there end of September do we will miss you this time! Thanks for joining my PR report! :-)

OUCH $250. not in my budget I will be at the mercy of eBay for Lego Pluto no worries about the link

I send you good thoughts and prayers for today :hug:

Yep 60 years young ..where did it go ?? I don't feel over 30 most days but I attribute that to the shiny Mickey heads firmly placed in my heart

Glad to be a part of your PTR !

OUCH $250. not in my budget I will be at the mercy of eBay for Lego Pluto no worries about the link I send you good thoughts and prayers for today :hug: Yep 60 years young ..where did it go ?? I don't feel over 30 most days but I attribute that to the shiny Mickey heads firmly placed in my heart Glad to be a part of your PTR !
yes it is a bit much isn't it lol. Imagine if Walmart started changing you to go in the door you would be like errr no thanks lol! That is so cool re Mickey heads in your heart. Me too! I would not have survived if I didn't have the power of Dis and all you lovely people behind me. Xx

Still no more confirmed schedule for SWW but I did order a Frozen bag like my Star Wars bag...

C6F92E8D-69B4-4E8F-8D0C-AA877EFE416F_zpsu72grkjp.jpg

Couldn't help myself!

Looking forward to being able to book FP+ for Star Tours. Currently researching DAS cards the new GAK card which is the card guests with disabilities use. The GAK card worked really well for me as I struggle to wait in line. The changes are now you go to the ride or attraction and they write a return time on your DAS card equal to the current wait time. Then when the time is up minus 10 mins to load you return so you don't have to wait in line which is very useful for me with my health issues. I could never wait in line longer than 10 mins. So with that and FP+ should be ok :-)

Very nice that they have a system in place for waiting. Do the CMs ever give you a problem, like do they all know about it?

Very nice that they have a system in place for waiting. Do the CMs ever give you a problem, like do they all know about it?
with the old GAK card we never had an issue. But they changed the card to DAS in October so we haven't tried that yet. Many folks are complaining because you use to be just able to get onto the ride with a GAK card with little wait time and now you have a return time the same as the stand by time. Which I think is fair enough to be honest. As long as I don't have to wait in the line I think it's very good :-) they have special cars for the rides. The TSM disabled car I use is great. It has a button instead of a pull cord for the trigger! I can't pull the cord.

with the old GAK card we never had an issue. But they changed the card to DAS in October so we haven't tried that yet. Many folks are complaining because you use to be just able to get onto the ride with a GAK card with little wait time and now you have a return time the same as the stand by time. Which I think is fair enough to be honest. As long as I don't have to wait in the line I think it's very good :-) they have special cars for the rides. The TSM disabled car I use is great. It has a button instead of a pull cord for the trigger! I can't pull the cord.

Hopefully the new system will work pretty well. That pull cord on TSM can be torturous!

Hopefully the new system will work pretty well. That pull cord on TSM can be torturous!
yes the folks that are complaining haven't even tried it yet! I am happy to go in with a positive attitude after all they don't have to provide anything do they! Oh my I know re pull cord the first time I did it I nearly died. My wrist swelled up like an elephant! :-) still haven't got off Beaver lol lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter