May 2013 Car Rental - Best deals?

Try Budget using travelocity code x474200 and e-coupon MUPZ044 for $40 off. Total for 7 days is $262 inc taxes after e-coupon is applied when return minivan. Budget also includes free additional driver and Dollar charges $10/day extra.

These codes still working great for Budget, just got a premium 2-4 door pick up MCO (Orlando) May 6, drop off FFL (Ft Lauderdale) May 13 for $255.98!! :cool1::cool1:

scooffer said:
These codes still working great for Budget, just got a premium 2-4 door pick up MCO (Orlando) May 6, drop off FFL (Ft Lauderdale) May 13 for $255.98!! :cool1::cool1:

Just wanted to make sure you are aware that the MUPZ044 code is for AARP members. I'm too afraid to use it!

Just got a mini van for $262 with taxes fees for May 4-11with Budget. I used the Travelocity coupon and USAA coupon MUGZ165. They already applied the coupon to the total. I think it was for $35 off.

Arkum said:
Just got a mini van for $262 with taxes fees for May 4-11with Budget. I used the Travelocity coupon and USAA coupon MUGZ165. They already applied the coupon to the total. I think it was for $35 off.

Ok, so are there any dollar off coupons not AARP or USAA, as my friend is not either? It's not for me, as I am going in April

[

Just booked with Thrifty 4/29-5/7 full sized $117 base, $174 with taxes and fees. No coupons it was one of their hot deals. I really want an SUV or minivan so i will keep checking.How is Thrifty? I've never used them.

Just booked Alamo using Costco code and Visa Code - May 10-19 Full Size - $169.64. Beat my earlier National reservation for the same days/full size - $291.63 (KLM code + $30 off)

Thanks everyone!

Was so excited above that I forgot to include the codes:

Alamo Costco - 7014627 (corrected code)
Alamo Visa - AD2338FDF

Alamo Costco - 7014626
Alamo Visa - AD2338FDF

TU!!

my week is in June but codes worked for me, will share the wealth in that thread:)

don't have costco, guess i'll be taking a long drive and picking up a trial membership before the trip.

odd thing though, not familiar with new alamo site (prefer national) but when i signed into insider account they had me reprice the reservation saying my rates 'may have changed'...then the reservation states Alamo Insiders Savings:confused3. Must be issues with the new site (which i hate!) since it's not allowing me to access reservation/getting error message. I wanted to verify exactly what code/coupon i had booked.

Alamo Costco - 7014626
Alamo Visa - AD2338FDF

The Costco code is 7014627. When I use 7014626 it shows up as "OPERADORA DE VIAJES CLASSIQUE." Not sure what this is, but the rates are much lower than using the actual Costco code.

Just check the rates that I paid in 2009 - $220 for National Emerald Aisle (midsize) for the same number of days. That was the best rate that I could find then!

I posted this in the June 2013 thread but Im hoping someone here knows the answer as well...

I made a reservation earlier this month for budget with code x474200 and coupon code MWUZ023. would anyone know what this coupon code is for? I kept on looking where I found it but couldn't find it now... any help will be very much appreciated...

when making the reservation, says $25 off weekly rental/paperless coupon. :confused3

I booked a full size from Alamo back on 2/21/13. It was for pickup on 5/23 at Sanford with a return on 6/3 at MCO. I used the BJ's code along with a visa code and the price was 717.65. I just played around again with the same codes and now the car is down 539.04:cool1: I guess there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

after previous poster mentioned Thrifty, I figured I would run their numbers. BIG DIFFERENCE!!
From May 22 at 11:30AM to June 1st at 5pm=$239!!! Not bad for 11 days

*this if from MCO and returning there

Dollar has rentals $106/week for May. I just saved $208. WAA HOOO!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

NO CODE REQUIRED!!

Dollar has rentals $106/week for May. I just saved $208. WAA HOOO!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

NO CODE REQUIRED!!

Thank you, Thank you!!! I just saved $50!

I had a Dollar car for $183 for May 10-13 with a BJs code. I just checked and that is still the rate with the BJs code.

So I checked WITHOUT a code, got a "City Special", for a total of $132. Woo Hoo!

NO CODE REQUIRED!!

Thanks! My DH and I are doing a long weekend trip to Tampa and I was able to get May 10-May 14 (4 day rental) for $96. ($144 with all taxes) That's the best rate I've been able to find on a full size car.

Thanks! My DH and I are doing a long weekend trip to Tampa and I was able to get May 10-May 14 (4 day rental) for $96. ($144 with all taxes) That's the best rate I've been able to find on a full size car.

Same here. Just booked a full size for $145, including taxes. By far the best rate I've found.

Maybe the prices will continue to creep down as time goes by!!!

Thanks for the tip about Dollar. Was able to use them for the pre cruise portion of our trip and saved about 60 bucks. Our post cruise is still cheaper with Budget, but I will keep an eye out.

Thanks all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter