mudd

Mouseketeer
well it is official
step one has been taken
just put in request for six nights at ambassador hotel
watch out Tokyo
figured 3 days at the parks and a couple days for china
any suggestions, hints or insite

I'll be heading there in about 2 weeks myself! I'm planning on doing a trip report, so keep a look out for it and hope it will answer your questions! :goodvibes

May is great - not too hot, not too cold, but be prepared for rain! Also, Japan is very expensive right now due to the horrible exchange rate. I paid 3800 yen for my duffy doll not too long ago, which is about $49 at today's exchange rate. The American version is $30. I didn't think food cost much more than at American parks.

I hope you're not going to first week of May. Big holiday in Japan... parks will be PACKED.

Good luck.

Ditto on the previous posts about the first week of May, ie. Golden Week. This is the week with consecutive holidays that the entire NATION gets off. And of course, TDL is no exception to this. It will be insanely, maddeningly, crushingly, waiting-in-line for 2 hours crowded.

If you want to make your trip a memorable one and get enough out of TDL, esp. Disney Sea because it's not like any other, I highly suggest you take any week but the first week of May, because the parks have indicated that week as blackout dates for Golden Week. Going on a weekday will be much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter