May 2011 ADR Cancelled thread - Read 1st Post

I've got a Le Cellier @ 4:10 (Dinner) on May 22nd that I'm wanting to cancel. If anyone is interested let me know.

Going to cancel Chef Mickey's tonight for Friday, May 6, 2011
at 7:25 a.m. 4 Guests
Let me know if you want to coordinate.

nfavero...sorry. I thought I pm'd you but looks like it didn't go through because I don't have enough posts yet...it didn't quite tell me that my pm didn't go through...annoying rule and adminstration...then my post is deleted here...can't win.

here I was, kept clicking on reservations at your suggested time. If it's still available, can you let me know? Thanks.

Canceling the following in 5 minutes:

Le Cellier - 5/20/2011 - 2:25pm - Party of 2
Shulas - 5/17/2011 - 8:45pm - Party of 2
Sanaa - 5/15/2011 - 2:25pm - Party of 2
Tusker House - Donalds Safari - 5/15/2011 - 9:40am - party of 2

Will be cancelling the following ADRs later today for a family member. They are all for a party of 4

Ohana 5/25 @ 6:25
Chef Mickey 5/26 @ 5:30
Akershus 5/27 @ 8:20 am

PM me if you want to try and coordinate. :goodvibes

Just in case anyone was looking for that date! The fabulous lady I spoke with was able to get us in on the 19th. Hopefully my luck will help someone else out too :yay:

Have a Tusker House safari breakfast May 4, 2011 @ 8:35am for 2.

Let me know if you would like to time the cancellation. Otherwise I'll cancel on Monday evening.

Planning to cancel the following reservations about 15 minutes from now (9:15 pm eastern time) Hope someone can use them!

Biergarten
Thursday, May 12, 5:05 p.m. 5 Guests

Chef Mickey's
Friday, May 13, 8:05 a.m. 4 Guests

The Garden Grill
Saturday, May 14, 6:05 p.m. 4 Guests

The Garden Grill
Saturday, May 21, 7:15 p.m. 4 Guests

Going to cancel 5/6/11 at 4:55pm for two - 1900 Park Fare.

I was able to get the original date I wanted.... :banana:

Let me know if you want it by replying otherwise I'll cancel by tomorrow morning.

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter