May 2011 ADR Cancelled thread - Read 1st Post

I have a reservation for a party of six for 'Ohana on May 11th at 5:20 that I'm going to cancel soon.

PM me if your interested.

Edit: I am going to cancel it now if anyone is interested.

Just cancelled Mama Melrose for 05/31 at 7:20 (not F! package) and also cancelled H&V for 1:20 on 05/31.

I will be canceling this evening the following reservations if someone wants to coordinate:

May 24: Boma 7:00pm party of 4
May 27: Whispering Canyon 6:25pm party of 4
May 28: 1900 Park Fare 8:40am party of 4

Sometime this weekend I'm going to cancel a F! package at Mama Melrose's for 4:05 pm on May 3rd. It's for a party of 4. PM me if you want to coordinate a time when I cancel so you can snag it!

I just want to thank everyone who posts these cancellations, especially the one's who give ample notice before they cancel !! :worship:

Going to cancel 'Ohana for May 4th @ 8:15p.m. for 3 people. Hope someone can pick up the reservation.

Just canceling lunch at Le Cellier - May 6th @ 2:50 for 2 people. Hope someone can get this!

cancelling today at 4:00pm central time: 5/31 F! package, Mama Melrose for 4 people, 2:40pm

Had some miscommunication and changed plans and ended up triple-booked *facepalm*

Cancelling Whispering Canyon Cafe and Ohana for Friday, May 27th at 7:50 and 8:15, respectively. Both res for parties of 4. Will cancel in about five minutes.

Just canceled Le Cellier - May 6th @ 4:20 for 6 people. Hope someone can get this one. :goodvibes

going to cancel Le Cellier for Monday, May 2nd at 4:40 for a party of 2. Our plane will not land in time :mad:

may 29th 1:25 50's cafe
may 30th 1:25 mama melrose tutto 6:25
june 1 6:35 kona
june 2 6:45 50's cafe
june 3 9:25am crystal palace 6:49 chefs de france

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter