• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

I love doing May, but that weekend might not work for me this year.
DD big birthday and should be there since I have missed her last 2 years. If there is a party I will have to do that
and miss May Reunion...:sad2:

Plus I am not staying at a value again!! Would rather bunk up at a better and split the cost. You all have fun.

And who the h*** is jducky?? :confused3

Patty

Why not bring her and have a party there?

I know I am wanting to stay at all the resorts, but the values just arent what I am use too. What was it someone said the year before, I don't slum?

I know I am wanting to stay at all the resorts, but the values just arent what I am use too. What was it someone said the year before, I don't slum?

I get to stay at Dolphin soon...that was a great deal getting a free night on my birthday.

See, I really don't care where I stay because it's all about the fun and the company for me!!

Andrea

I love doing May, but that weekend might not work for me this year.
DD big birthday and should be there since I have missed her last 2 years. If there is a party I will have to do that
and miss May Reunion...:sad2:

Plus I am not staying at a value again!! Would rather bunk up at a better and split the cost. You all have fun.

And who the h*** is jducky?? :confused3

Patty

Luckily Patty, we don't have to worry about that next month!! AKL here we come!!! WOOHOO!!! :)

Andrea

Luckily Patty, we don't have to worry about that next month!! AKL here we come!!! WOOHOO!!! :)

Andrea

Harambe!

Pop was cool, though. Except how it rained about 5 minutes after getting into the pool every time but, uh, that's not really Disney's fault, is it? ;)

I liked Pop...definitely one of the nicer slums I have seen :lmao:...I liked Caribbean Beach when I was there...and I liked Beach Club...just happy to be at Disney and everyone can stay where it fits their needs or wants.

Anyway...I know I want to return to Biergarten...loved that place.

This sounds fun! If you're interested in having a new "peep" join you - I might be able to swing it. My ann. pass would still be good so just need to see if I have enough $$ for everything else...

You sound like a rockin' group!! :banana:

Linda

Im thinking about stAying at either poly or wilderness lodge, but if everyone else stay at POP I could be persuaded, I'm not hard to please. And yes I'm on the dis at a bar!!! Lol

Im thinking about stAying at either poly or wilderness lodge, but if everyone else stay at POP I could be persuaded, I'm not hard to please. And yes I'm on the dis at a bar!!! Lol

And you're typing legibly??

Need more liquor!

This sounds fun! If you're interested in having a new "peep" join you - I might be able to swing it. My ann. pass would still be good so just need to see if I have enough $$ for everything else...

You sound like a rockin' group!! :banana:

Linda

Welcome!!

I love you Krista ROFL!

Would have to bring her and the party of about a 100 hundred I think...lol

Between family and friends this is a big deal for her at 30!! She's going to disney with hubby and friends this Sept to party for one year anniv.

Wil have to see for May next year.

So who is jducky??

Patty

Ok...no big deal jducky..you are the mystery person and kinda like that!! New people are always welcomed. :thumbsup2

Slumming..is that me?? OHHHH like that too!!

Going to make May work one way or another!!

Patty

Krista!! Glad you had a fun night, you started early so you should be good for work tomorrow. So you're thinking of upgrading for next year huh? Let me see how much I like AKL when I go, that may help me a bit!! You still good with our hotel choice for October?

Andrea

I liked Pop...definitely one of the nicer slums I have seen :lmao:...I liked Caribbean Beach when I was there...and I liked Beach Club...just happy to be at Disney and everyone can stay where it fits their needs or wants.

Anyway...I know I want to return to Biergarten...loved that place.

Amy,

Biergarten sounds like fun! I think that should be our BIG meal meet up for next year!!

Andrea

Krista!! Glad you had a fun night, you started early so you should be good for work tomorrow. So you're thinking of upgrading for next year huh? Let me see how much I like AKL when I go, that may help me a bit!! You still good with our hotel choice for October?

Andrea

Yep yep Its all romantical for us, I can't wait to get romantical with you lol :rotfl: Just 2 words HOT TUB=FUN TIME, ok that was 4 words I guess but whatev

Yep yep Its all romantical for us, I can't wait to get romantical with you lol :rotfl: Just 2 words HOT TUB=FUN TIME, ok that was 4 words I guess but whatev

I'm all over that baby! But still can't wait for next May either, for different reasons!

Andrea

I'm all over that baby! But still can't wait for next May either, for different reasons!

Ok Ok I hear ya there, but still, October could turn out to be a good month :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: lol :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter