May 2010 trips?

I may be...
Looking into going to DL as oppose to WDW - using DVC points.... Is that a good time to go? I have no idea - I have never been to DL but my DH was ... over 35 years ago - I am sure there are many changes. Just trying to get a bunch of info before I book. YEP WE DID IT - booked for 4 nights - 5 days at GCH going from 19th - the 23rd!

We are planning a March trip BUT might have a slight hiccup so my alternative time would be May. I'm not sure what week would be the best??? Maybe some will post on the weeks of May and if one is better than the other...regarding crowds, conventions, etc :)

Hey all!!

Not long now!! We are off to Disneyland for our first ever visit in the last week of May 2010!! Woo hoo!

So....anyone else gonna be there?? :banana:

Sounds like we'll be there about the same time. We arrive on the 21st and will be at DL through the 30th. Staying at the HoJo and hoping for lighter crowds. :cool1:

Hey thats cool! We are ther May 20th-27th :)

Love your photo by the way - will have to try to find that shot when we are there!!

Have never been before and are hoping May will treat us well! lol.

Here's hoping for May! DH's family would like to go this year and that would be one of our options. The other would be the beginning of December. We just have to weigh Christmas vs. our AP's expiring in mid-May. We're not planning to renew this year, but you never know, right?

We are booked for May. This will be a surprise trip for dd13. She has always wanted to take a mother/daughter Disney trip. I am booked offsite right now but will switch to onsite if they offer the 5/3 summer promo again:goodvibes

We are going May 2-8...weekdays at the park. I just booked our room off site. We are driving from Sacramento, and my parents are flying from VA to meet us. I'm soooooo excited!

Hey thats cool! We are ther May 20th-27th :)

Love your photo by the way - will have to try to find that shot when we are there!!

Have never been before and are hoping May will treat us well! lol.

We've been at the end of May several times and it's our family's favorite time. Great weather, extended park hours, and generally light crowds. Have a great time!!

We will be there!! Mid May at Hojo unless Disney comes out with a great rate/promo for onsite.
I am a bit afraid of the WOC debut...hoping it wont effect ride lines/wait times. I would love to see WOC, but with 2 little kids, unwilling and OK with that, to wait for things.
Disapointed that it looked like ROA will still be drained. Last time we went, kids liked the island, but I am fine without it. Hate to admit it, but we never rode the big white paddle boat /ship and I was looking forward to doing that this trip (it is one of the thing I remember from when i was a kid---sorry I dont know the proper name) And last year DCA was all boarded up due to removations, I am/ was hoping for the full astecially pleasing experience this year.
Oh well, I can guarentee we will have fun!!!
I am very excited to be going again this year. we will be arivng on DH and DS birthday (yes they share a day). Ds does not know we are going. I get more and more excited every day

We'll be there May 9-15. 4 days in the parks and the rest of the time at other events.
I just realized that "World of Color" will only have been going for 2 weeks. It will probably be a busy show.

I will be there May 16-20. I don't recall....what are the hours normally (if there is such a thing) at this time of year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter