May 2010 ADR Cancelled thread - Please read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

First of all, moderators, please let me know if this is the wrong place or in the wrong format. I've never posted cancellations before.

We just found out that my mother will be going to Walt Disney World with us May 27th through June 5th, 2010. I already had our ADRs booked for 3 people. Now that my mother is coming along, I am going to be canceling ALL of the following reservations:

5/27/10: Shutter's at Caribbean Beach Resort for 8:00 p.m.
5/28/10: LeCellier at Epcot for 7:35 p.m.
5/29/10: Plaza Restaurant at Magic Kingdom for 7:50 p.m.
5/30/10: Sci-Fi at Hollywood Studios for 7:00 p.m.
5/31/10: Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney for 7:30 p.m.
6/1/10: Ohana at Polynesian Resort for 8:35 p.m.
6/2/10: Coral Reef at Epcot for 7:00 p.m.
6/3/10: Grand Floridian Cafe at Grand Floridian Resort for 7:40 p.m.
6/4/10: Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom for 7:30 p.m.

I am also going to be canceling the following ADRs for 4 people:

5/28/10: LeCellier at Epcot for 8:55 p.m.
6/1/10: Ohana at Polynesian Resort for 8:50 p.m.
6/3/10: Grand Floridian Cafe at Grand Floridian Resort for 7:40 p.m.

Hope some of you will be able to snap up a few of my cancellations. I know how hard it is to get LeCellier.

All of my ADRs have been officially cancelled. I sure hope that some of you were able to use some of my time slots.

Hi,

I just found out that we won't be able to make our May trip this year. :sad1: I hope this will help someone out - I'm about to cancel the following reservations (they're all for 3 people):

May 26, Le Cellier, 7:25 pm
May 27, Sci-Fi, 5:50 pm
May 28, Coral Reef, 5:35 pm

Good luck!

Just canceled Ohana for 4 on May 27 at 8:50...just way to late for the young'un :confused: When did Ohana become such a hard ADR?

I am about to cancel the following reservations:

La Cellier for 5/19 at 8:15
La Cellier for 5/22 at 11:50

Hope someone on the DIS can enjoy these!

:cheer2:

Just cancelled - all for a party of 3
Ohana May 1st at 5:30 pm
Biergarten May 2nd @ 6:30pm
Boma May 4th @ 6:45pm
50's Prime Time May 5th @ 5:35pm

I canceled online, is it just me or is it easy to get reservations? I added Deluxe dining plan so I needed to move things around and I was able to get all the reservations I wanted.

Just cancelled:

Whispering Canyon for 3 adults on May 6th at 6:30

Tony's for 3 adults on May 10th at 6:30.

I hope someone can use these!

I've got a Le Cellier reservation I'm going to cancel probably tomorrow for 2 on May 7th at 8:30. PM me if you want to me to cancel it at a certain time.

Hi everyone!
I just canceled tons of reservations for the first two weeks of May including Tusker House breakfast, Ohana, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Boma, Planet Hollywood, and a few more. Hope this helps someone!!

Hi,

DH just lost his job so we won't be able to make his birthday trip this year (in May).
I am going to cancel the following reservations tonight around 7:30pm EST: (they're all for 2 people) I hope this will help someone out:

May 1, Whispering Canyon Café at Disney's Wilderness Lodge, 6:35 PM
May 4, Le Cellier Steakhouse at Epcot, 7:05 PM
May 5, Cape May Café at Disney's Beach Club Resort, 6:50 PM

Good luck!

Due to the winter snow storm up north my son and I are not going to be taking our trip in May....(7 snow days need to be made up and will be tacked on to the end of the school year..BOO!!!) However we have resecheduled for late July early August. At 2 PM EST today I will cancel the following:

May 23 Liberty Tree Tavern 705pm
May 24 LeCellier 825pm
May 25 Chef Mickeys 9am/ 50's Prime Time Cafe 630pm
May 26 Boma 8:15am/ Whispering Canyon Cafe 725pm
May 27 TRex 800pm
May 28 OHana 830am/ 1900 Park Fare 645pm
May 29 Captain Grille 1230pm/ Fultons Crab House 8pm
May 30 Coral Reef 630pm
May 31 Kona Cafe 910am
June 1 Artist Point 705 pm
June 2 Olivias Cafe 930 am

Hope this helps someone

changed our minds again
so we are giving those 2 up for Biergarten:rotfl:
So the first is LC for 2 adults 3 kids at 1.40
and GG is the same people same day at 5.25
I will do it in about an hour

I'm calling in the next couple of mins to cancel the following ressies because they are double booked. They are all for 4 adults and 3 kids

Mon May 3- Liberty Tree Taveren at 5:10
Tues May 4- Sci-fi at 4:00
Wed May 5- Le'Cellier at 5:20
Thur May 6- Chef Mickey at 7:30am
Thur May 6- 1900 Park Fare at 6:00

Hopefully someone will be able to use them.

OK I am cancelling in the next 30 minutes (once I remember how to do it online) for party of 4 for May 2010

Le Cellier 745 pm sunday 5/23
Mama Melrose 505pm Tuesday 5/25
Sci Fi 110 pm Thursday 5/27

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter