May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

I cancelled 1900 Park Fair for a party of 3 @4:55pm on 5/18. Hope someone can use it.

Still hoping for some pixie dust for a party of 5 or 6:wizard:

We will be in Disney for 1 day for DD 7th B-day, Saturday 5/9. She would love to see Cinderella (like so many other little princesses)princess:

If you are cancelling CRT lunch or dinner or 1900 Park Fare, please consider sending me a PM -- Thanks in advance!:goodvibes

Just cancelled the Califorina Grill on May 16th for 6:10pm, party of two. Hope someone can use it!

Still hoping for Le Cellier party of 5, between May 11-May 21 lunch or dinner! I keep calling and hoping for a cancellation!!

Just wanted to encourage you to keep calling the reservation line! I have tried at least 20 times previously and today got 3 choices for dinner at Chef Mickey on May 11th...all at decent times!
I think a lot of people must be canceling! Thank you swine flu!!!:rotfl:

Just wanted to encourage you to keep calling the reservation line! I have tried at least 20 times previously and today got 3 choices for dinner at Chef Mickey on May 11th...all at decent times!
I think a lot of people must be canceling! Thank you swine flu!!!:rotfl:

Looks like we'll be missing each other by a week fellow Texan. :flower3:Anyhoo, I was able to get Princess Storybook after trying for about 2 weeks so anything is possible. Cancelations happen all the time with or without the threat of a virus circulating in the U.S. The comment at the end of your post was a little much due to the current situation, but nonetheless we gotta keep up our sense of humor. I'm flying out of McAllen (instead of San Antonio) and I can tell you i'll be on edge.:scared:

hi there, looking for LeCellier on May 28 for a party of 2 - any time for dinner. We just booked a couple of weeks ago and planned to do all CS, but then my friend decided she really wanted to go to LeCellier!

thanks

Wanting LeCellier for 5 on May 25 ANYTIME!.
I have been calling since our 90 days and so far no luck.
Have 5/31 at 7:40 pm or 6/1 at 11:55 am to trade.
TIA!!!!

I just called there is no availability for CRT on the 10th until 945pm...checked for all day.:headache:

Just canceled Chef Mickeys on the 12th at 11:05 and San Angel Inn on the 11th at 5:30. I have a Playhouse Disney for 4 on the 14th at 9:20 if anybody needs it.

I really wanted a 1900 Park Fare at night for 4, but have had no luck. Been calling everyday for the last 2 months.

Decided at the last minute to go to Disney to get my sons first haircut there. Would love to go to Mickey's BBQ on the 16th or 21st. So far no luck! They said they are currently overbooked! I have Crystal Palace for may 17th 2:25pm or Hollywood and Vine May 18th 11:40 (lunch) if anyone interested.....

Desperately wanting dinner or lunch at Le Cellier for 3 from May 9 to May 14. Also looking for dinner at CM. I call everyday & no luck.

For anyone who is interested...I am getting ready to cancel an ADR for 5/9 at Coral Reef for 1:30pm and also an ADR for 5/10 for the Princess Storybook Breakfast at 8:05 am for 2 people for both.

Just called Disney Dining and was told there was a 5:30 pm available for 2 for California Grill on May 15. Hope that helps someone. Just to early for us, we have an 8:50 pm I'm trying to trade for an 8 pm so we can catch the firewoks at the end of dinner not the beginning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter