• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2008!!!!

My three kids still have no idea we are going. They will be shocked when they figure it out!! :jumping1
Whenever we tried to surprise the kids they were always upset with us for keeping it a secret! (party poopers) they even seemed not as thrilled as they should to be at Disney.:confused: :confused3
Weird.
I hope that your kids enjoy the surprise! and can appreciate what you have done by eliminating the suspense of MONTHS AND MONTHS of agonizing waiting ( not that I am in any way dreading the the lengthy wait ahead of me):surfweb:

LAFTEF,

Even though it's a surprise, we've talked about it and so have they. They are doing all their chores and getting lots of stickers for good behavior, all in the hopes that we'll take them to Disney some day. They just have no idea that "someday" is next week!!!! :thumbsup2

what it your disney triva countdown??

i googled some disney trivia questions, then put a dry erase magnetic board on my refrigerator. Every day for the next 30 days, I am going to write a disney trivia question in the morning. At night, I will tell the kids what the answer is. This will get them psyched about the trip in 29 DAYS!!!!!!:cool1:

I know that I am psyched already. I can't wait.

i googled some disney trivia questions, then put a dry erase magnetic board on my refrigerator. Every day for the next 30 days, I am going to write a disney trivia question in the morning. At night, I will tell the kids what the answer is. This will get them psyched about the trip in 29 DAYS!!!!!!:cool1:

very cute idea!! My brother and i kinda do the same thing, but we do it all the time.

We text message each other triva questions!!! We try to stump the other person!! its alot of fun doing it!!

We have 23 days to go to our trip and my daughter has 3 walls in her room that have dry erase paint on them so she has made her own offical countdown on her walls that she erases a day every day. Of course she still has the threat of cancelling the trip looming over her head because of grades! I hope she gets it together so we can go.

With all these May posts, WDW is going to be full of DIS'ers in May! That's so great!

I'm heading to POP 5/15 - 5/24 for the Doll and Teddy Bear Weekend and the Flower and Garden Show, and my birthday!

Beth

Looks like we'll be there around the same time Beth just staying at different resorts! I can't wait! Have you gone in May before?

Woo Hooooooo!!! 26 days left. I can't wait. My kids are getting a kick out of the disney trivia everyday. My 16 yo DD tries her best to find out the answers to the questions on the computer. :surfweb: she is so funny.:hippie:

Thursday is MAY!!!!!:cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

ok... leaving in now 14 days.... soon to be 13... lol
for all of us who are leaving soon... have you started packing??? and whats one thing that you can't forget to pack?? this might help someone out! Like me who forgets things all the time!!

ok... leaving in now 14 days.... soon to be 13... lol
for all of us who are leaving soon... have you started packing??? and whats one thing that you can't forget to pack?? this might help someone out! Like me who forgets things all the time!!

I leave in 18 days and Im already completely packed except for things i use everyday :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter