May 2008 Photo Pass Share - FULL! ALMOST BURSTING! - Changes in 1st Post

Hello! I am so sorry for taking a while longer, but we just went through a long move to another house and caught the influenza on top of it and have been very sick. We started moving as soon as we got home and the photopasses got misplaced as have our medical insurance cards (grrrr). Anyhow, I found the photopass cards and got my pics in and edited on time. I will send you a check this week. I will talk to my hubby when he gets home as I think we may send you a CD, Mailer, and postage too for our pix.

Thank you again so much for organizing this! We are very blessed!

I hope everything gets worked out and you feel better soon!:hug:

Hi. I was just checking on the payment that I sent out from Spokane May 20th. Have you received it yet?

Just checking on things!

Alissa

Hi. I was just checking on the payment that I sent out from Spokane May 20th. Have you received it yet?

Just checking on things!

Alissa

Yes, I received it today actually :thumbsup2
Now I know who Allissa Darrin is:lmao:, I deleted most of the PMs having everyone's names so I was going to ask. Thanks!

You have such nice writing, it reminds me of my aunt's:goodvibes

Yes, I received it today actually :thumbsup2
Now I know who Allissa Darrin is:lmao:, I deleted most of the PMs having everyone's names so I was going to ask. Thanks!

You have such nice writing, it reminds me of my aunt's:goodvibes

That IS me!

I am so glad you got the check all safe & sound. Looking through my register, I think I forgot to date it. DOH! Make one up, ok? :bitelip:

Thanks for the handwriting complement. I seem to always get friends asking if I will do their scrapbooking journaling for them! Funny because I generally do mine on the computer! :rotfl:

That IS me!

I am so glad you got the check all safe & sound. Looking through my register, I think I forgot to date it. DOH! Make one up, ok? :bitelip:

Thanks for the handwriting complement. I seem to always get friends asking if I will do their scrapbooking journaling for them! Funny because I generally do mine on the computer! :rotfl:

You're right about the date. You started "5/ " and that was it.:rotfl:

Hello Everyone!

How are the pics going? Was the CD ordered? Has it been received?

Can you tell that I am a bit excited to be able to print my pics? :hyper:

I hope everyone's trips went well and you are all enjoying the beginnings of your summer!

I'm uploading them on shutterfly as I type. I will PM you all the information soon! Please bear with me, my dad had major surgery this week so its been a tad crazy over here.

Thanks!

still in the process of uploading. There are just SO many pictures and now I'm blind because i lost my glasses at the beach yesterday. I'm aiming to finish tomorrow!

We've started a Photo pass share for May! Starting May 2nd and ending May 31st at 3:00pm PST (So that's 6:00pm EST). This is my first time organizing a photo pass share, I'd be grateful for any organizing tips. I pre-ordered the CD for $99.95 today (5/1). If everyone wants their own CD copy then we'll have to do the numbers to find the total cost.

Our Group:
disney-inspired PAID
jessica52877
princessalexis
spokanemom PAID
muppetfreak
PAID
plain_jane_246
lawyergirl22PAID
sweetbrat
seansmom
Caseys Mommy
PAID

mangosink
PAID

If you decided you don't want to be part of our Photo pass share please PM me and I'll take you off the list, that way someone else can partake. Thanks!

** Disney responded to my email and unfortunately we can't cancel the pre-order or photo pass**

So that being said, it will $10.50 per person

Just because I don't want anyone to miss out, I've added two more spots to the group, which are taken by Leofoenget and mangosink and NO MORE. If I add anymore it will take too long to load and edit.

Any changes will be in blue.
All those who have PM'd me already.

I am not sure if this is old or not. I just noticed the thread said new changes in 1st post. I hope you got my payment as the check was cashed. Not sure if you didn't have it marked since I hadn't heard anything about this in a while. Please let me know if it was not you that cashed it as we only get copies and cannot see who signed. Thanks!

Jessica

I am not sure if this is old or not. I just noticed the thread said new changes in 1st post. I hope you got my payment as the check was cashed. Not sure if you didn't have it marked since I hadn't heard anything about this in a while. Please let me know if it was not you that cashed it as we only get copies and cannot see who signed. Thanks!

Jessica

Yeah, my bad, it was not updated. If your check is not showed up as cashed please let me know. I think I might have misplaced one check and I can't remember if I had cashed it.
I'm desperately trying to get the photos uploaded. Shutterfly was taking 54687324 years so I switched to Photo bucket. I have about 1/4 uploaded. It's hard because you know how the internet is, sometimes just takes F O R E V E R

No problem, Thanks!

I like snapfish, but same issue, takes forever and I usually go photobucket then.

UPDATE
There has been pretty much utter chaos at the house with all these medical situations, work, school etc. Spokanemom has so gracefully taken this photopass over:worship:. I will be mailing her the CDs and she will make copies and mail them to you all. Please PM her your mailing address. I'm sorry I wasn't a better photopass host but this family thing is really crazy.:guilty:

:wave: As soon as I get the disc(s), I will make copies of them for all of you. I would like to know if you still would like them uploaded to a photo hosting website, Snapfish, Photobucket, etc. If anyone would like them there, I will do that too.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Alissa

UPDATE
There has been pretty much utter chaos at the house with all these medical situations, work, school etc. Spokanemom has so gracefully taken this photopass over:worship:. I will be mailing her the CDs and she will make copies and mail them to you all. Please PM her your mailing address. I'm sorry I wasn't a better photopass host but this family thing is really crazy.:guilty:

Hi Cristabel: I am so sorry to hear of all the issues. I too am/was very ill so I only got your payment off to you last Thursday, so hopefully it will be there by Monday at the latest since you are in California too. I enclosed $20 since it is sooo late and I don't know if everybody paid up or not. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

When we were at Disneyland we all caught some strange flu/bacteria that took my kids antibiotics to get over, but no antibiotic has worked on it for me yet (well it knocked it out of my lungs, but it is still in my ears, sinuses, and teeth, and possibly some of the bones surrounding that area).

At first I was afraid to go around other people or send you a check that might have "germs" on it, but the doctors said this seems to only be antibiotic resistant for me, not others. They said there is something going on inside of me that I cannot fight off the bacteria. So far the tests only show I have had some sort of auto-immune disorder (for the last 7 years that they can never nail down exactly). They thought it was MS or Lupus, but neither one was proven 7 years ago and I really don't want to go through the costs of all those same tests again just to be told the same thing. Now the last doctor said my gums look like the mercury from the amalgam (the fillings that are silver/black in color) in my teeth has been leaking into my system and I may have mercury toxins built up in me.

Who knows?!?!?! I am just getting as much of the amalgam out of me as possible, going to try chelation, pure nutrition, and hopefully bounce back!

I just read that SpokaneMom took over. That was ultra sweet and must be such a relief. I will contact her too. Thank you so much for everything and I pray all goes better for y'all.

Blessings to you, Julianne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter