May 2008 Photo Pass Share - FULL! ALMOST BURSTING! - Changes in 1st Post

We will be at the parks the 19th-22nd, but we will not be home until the 25th. If I am getting this correctly... We are to save all our PP cards & upload them/view them/edit them on the date that you provide. I will not be able to view them while I am at the parks, Right. If there is a way for me to view them while I am there, I would love that. But if not, that is fine. I do not want to mess up anything. Thanks for organizing this! :)

We'll be there 5/11-5/13 but still on vacation in CA through 5/18.
Okay, I'll take that into consideration

We will be at the parks the 19th-22nd, but we will not be home until the 25th. If I am getting this correctly... We are to save all our PP cards & upload them/view them/edit them on the date that you provide. I will not be able to view them while I am at the parks, Right. If there is a way for me to view them while I am there, I would love that. But if not, that is fine. I do not want to mess up anything. Thanks for organizing this! :)
I'm not sure if they do allow you to do it in the parks. I heard something about them taking it away since it took too long for CM to help every person with editing.

We'll be there 5/11-5/13 but still on vacation in CA through 5/18.

Okay, I'll take that into consideration

I'm not sure if they do allow you to do it in the parks. I heard something about them taking it away since it took too long for CM to help every person with editing.

I added both your dates to post #34

lawyergirl22 - May 3rd - 9th
Sweetbrat - May 8th - 10th
Spokanemom - May 8th - 12th
Disney-inspired - May 9th - 10th
Princessalexis - May 10th - 14th
Mangosink - May 11th - 13th
plain_Jane_246 - May 13th - 17th
Casey's Mommie - May 18th - 22nd
Muppetfreak - May 19th - 22nd

I could be wrong on this, but can't you edit at any time throughout the process after you have entered your card. When you edit (in the past) the edited ones go right next to the originals, so would not get our families out of order.

That might make it easier for some families. I know I often have issues with the photopass website being overloaded and not running properly. That way they have more then 1 day to edit, as long as the photos are in.

I could be wrong on this, but can't you edit at any time throughout the process after you have entered your card. When you edit (in the past) the edited ones go right next to the originals, so would not get our families out of order.

That might make it easier for some families. I know I often have issues with the photopass website being overloaded and not running properly. That way they have more then 1 day to edit, as long as the photos are in.

You make a very good and valid point. Seeing as how we all have different arrival dates, I don't think we would all be on the account at the same time.

SO LET'S CHANGE IT:
The upload & Edit dates will be used more of a timeline but not restricting!

I don't want anyone to feel rushed or pressured. I hope this helps everyone!:surfweb:

Hello again! Hope everyone is doing well!

I just wanted to say I'm done uploading and editing my photos.

Hope everyone is having great trips!

Just got back super late last night (super early this morning?). I will probably start uploading and editing today. We only did photopass on our last day!!! We were just too busy. :)

Hello Everyone

It will be $9.54 per person. We have 11 people!

I would prefer a check versus paypal because paypal charges me fee.
For my mailing information just PM me and I'll respond ASAP.

Hope you are having a wonderful day!:wizard:

Someone JUST notified me that they changed their plans.

So now it the adjusted cost is $10.40 per person. If you have already sent me your payment, I will cover your cost because it was not your fault for being early.

Thanks!

I got back late last night and I'm just waiting for the photopass info so I can upload/edit! :woohoo:

We are back too... pm me & I will get a check off to you asap. Can't wait to get the photopass info so that I can upload & view my photos :goodvibes I am excited to see how they came out.

I will be ordering the photopass CD tomorrow!

Please PM me for my mailing info so you can send payment if you haven't already.

I have received payment from
Muppetfreak
and I believe Lawyergirl
Casey's Mommie
SpokaneMom

Please put your user name on the subject/memo line. It will help me greatly! Thanks!

We just got back today. Is it too late to get in on this?

I've place the order and should be receiving the CD within 3-7 business days with a maximum of 14 days.

Still waiting on some checks, I'll update who's paid when I get any news.

Hello! I am so sorry for taking a while longer, but we just went through a long move to another house and caught the influenza on top of it and have been very sick. We started moving as soon as we got home and the photopasses got misplaced as have our medical insurance cards (grrrr). Anyhow, I found the photopass cards and got my pics in and edited on time. I will send you a check this week. I will talk to my hubby when he gets home as I think we may send you a CD, Mailer, and postage too for our pix.

Thank you again so much for organizing this! We are very blessed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter