May 2008 code watch

The room only rate is here - it goes thru 5/21 - check the discounts tab up top...

I priced my AKL stay and it's coming up $184/night. The AP rate was $164/night, but now I don't have to buy the AP. Total out of pocket is about the same. Not sure what I'm doing yet...

Has anyone recieved there Disney package with the luggage tags and vouchers? We leave April 30th and haven't recieved them yet. We did however get our ME package a wk ago. We always have gotten the disney package before the ME package. We leave in 33 days and I would have thought my package would have been here by now.Anyone eles going the first wk in May get theirs yet?

I arrive 5/4 and just got my ME package today. I paid in full about 10 days ago.

my first day of stay is april 25th and i have not received anything either. i figure, its all good. it will come.:thumbsup2

Has anyone recieved there Disney package with the luggage tags and vouchers? We leave April 30th and haven't recieved them yet. We did however get our ME package a wk ago. We always have gotten the disney package before the ME package. We leave in 33 days and I would have thought my package would have been here by now.Anyone eles going the first wk in May get theirs yet?

I'm leaving May 3rd. I got the DME stuff three days ago, but haven't received the Disney pkg yet.

There are codes on Mousesavers for 04-20-08 - 05-21-08! I used it for my room only rate and saved over $50. I'm happy!! I can used that money for more food!

If anyone is staying at Pop during end of May, we have a new fridge/coffeemaker swap that just started and have serveral dates still available. It would save you the $12/night fee that POP charges. If interested please PM me or post to our thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1769735

thanks.

still hoping a code will pop up for after May 21 :wizard:

Me too. We have gone Memorial Day week every year for the last 5 or so and have ALWAYS gotten a code!! Currently holding a AAA rate for 2 nights, renting points for the other 5. Boy am I glad I decided to rent points this year and not hold out for a code!

wish i would have rented points again this year, we rented points to SSR & my kids loved it! I have my package almost paid or I would switch to renting points again.My total package for 1 adult & 3 teens is $1668 from May 28-June 1 this includes park hopper tickets.

still hoping for csr with park hopper upgrade for first week of may i know por is nice but had our heart set on csr

Does anyone know of any discounts out there for csr MAY 3 through 10th? We are not AAA or Disney Visa cardholders, just normal everyday people trying to save a buck or two. Right now we have 8 nights at CSR with parkhopper and the basic Disney Dining plan. Any hints or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I called Disney and they said we had no pin attached to our name.

Does anyone know of any discounts out there for csr MAY 3 through 10th? We are not AAA or Disney Visa cardholders, just normal everyday people trying to save a buck or two. Right now we have 8 nights at CSR with parkhopper and the basic Disney Dining plan. Any hints or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I called Disney and they said we had no pin attached to our name.

There is a code available through the disney website. Just go to disneyworld.com then click tickets and reservations and then special offers. I just checked and CSR is available for your dates.

What code are you seeing? The only one I saw was for Value Resorts and Saratoga Springs. I couldn't find one for Coronado Springs. :confused3

What code are you seeing? The only one I saw was for Value Resorts and Saratoga Springs. I couldn't find one for Coronado Springs. :confused3

Yeah, for some reason they always use SSR and value resorts for their advertising but if you click through and enter your dates and travel party you'll see that there are many more resorts available. Check it out, I am online now and will check this again to see if you need any help. I hope this helps you get a deal, I believe the discount is something around 30%.

I just priced it out for you. You didn't state how many were in your party so I just did it for 2 adults. CSR standard room, park hopper, and basic dining comes out to $2213.62. Again I just did this for 2 adults. What is the price you are currently paying??

You are so kind. There are actually 2 adults and 2 children. I will call and talk to a CM and see if I get one that can get me a discount or not. Thanks for being so patient with a Disney 1st timer.

Has there ever been an end of May code?

I'm looking at a pretty good flight price for end of May . . .would love to save some money on a resort as well . . .

You are so kind. There are actually 2 adults and 2 children. I will call and talk to a CM and see if I get one that can get me a discount or not. Thanks for being so patient with a Disney 1st timer.

I believe the code is CMD when you call they may ask for that. Anyhow, I am assuming that your children are both 3 or older so for CSR 2 adults, 2 children 3 and up, park hopper, and basic dining I'm getting $2839.30. Let us know you are able to book with the discounts. Hope is saves you some mulah!

Has there ever been an end of May code?

I'm looking at a pretty good flight price for end of May . . .would love to save some money on a resort as well . . .

Actually the code that is available now only goes through 5/21 but traditionally that code in years past has gone through the first week in June. We always go at this time of year and have always gotten a code whether is been AP, general public, or Visa code. This will be the first year we will not have a code. I currently have AAA discount but am really hoping something comes along for our dates although it doesn't look very likely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter